A Night With Her

You, The One Who Smiles

"Yah! Yongsun! My luggage is heavy I can't just run that fast!", the older girl flashed a smile at the younger one and limited down her speed. Maybe she's just so excited, or maybe she wants to make the best out of this night to get to know Hyejin better. "I'm sorry. I have my car parked here, let's bring it to my home first so that I can show you around Seoul later.", she took the younger one's hand and dragged her to her car. She must be so happy right now, whereas the other girl is a little confused. "Why are you being so fast? I can't catch up.", she held tighter on Yongsun's hand, who kept quiet, and followed her to her car. "Give me your luggage and sit in the front, I will store it in.", the younger one took the seat in the front and waited for Yongsun to come too. "Take your seatbelt on. We will dry to my home first to leave our luggage there and then I'll cook something for us to eat.", the two were driving all the way from the airport to Gangnam to their home. "We're here."

"Wow, you have a nice ho--Oh my gosh, a Shiba!!", Yongsuns dog was running to the younger girl and greeted her, he is a very playful dog and would always greet anyone who comes in the house. "I hope you like dogs. Come here, Haruki.", she called the dog to herself to feed him, who knows if her younger sister really came around to feed the dog. "Please make yourself comfortable. I will just feed it and come back to you.", the said girl nodded and looked around and saw a picture of Yongsun as a child. "Wow..she looked cute. I can't believe such human really e--", the older girl came out of the kitchen. "You wanna see more pictures?", the girl declined. The older one suddenly pulled the younger one's arm and pulled her close to her, their faces only a few inches apart, both staring deeply in each others eyes. But luck didn't want to be on their side, Hani called Hyejin and broke the whole moment.

"Hello there little sister, I just wanted to make sure if you're alright, is the girl treating you friendly.", Hyejin rolled her eyes and had an annoyed look on her face, she noticed how the older one started to feel embarrassed and fastly went into the kitchen. "Yeah. I am okay. I will text you tonight.", Hani didn't seem to be all to happy about that, "But Hy-", she ended the phone call without bothering to listen what her sister had to say.


YONGSUN POV

Is this my mind playing tricks or not? I can't believe I am liking someone this fast. But why do I feel this feeling is mutual? When I looked in her eyes, my heart warmed up, I could see them sparkle. I had to prevent myself from smiling. Who knows, maybe all I wanted was to kiss her, to make sure my feelings are true or false. To know if she felt the same. I know I probably sound silly, I am 20 and I should look forward to my future, right? But part of me doesn't want to grow up. I want to fall in love, I want to know how it feels to fall in love on first sight, I want to be childish, I want to have fun. I want to repeat what I couldn't when I was young. I always had to carry some kind of responsibility, until now. Being the bigger sister of 2 is really stressing and didn't give me a lot of time for myself.

And I think I just fell in love on first sight and it feels amazing, better than I've imaged, but I shouldn't get myself too deep into this, this might be one sided only..


HYEJIN POV

What was that..? I mean, I am not gonna complain,...But literally what?! Was that on purpose to pull me like that? Did she want to kiss me? Oh my god how glad I must be that Hani called. It's not that if she kissed me that I had a problem, I just didn't share my first kiss yet and I would embarrass myself. Yah Hyejin what are you talking about you shouldn't focus about love right now..But then again, I felt something. When I looked into her eyes, when she looked into mine, when she kept hugging me tighter..Is this love on first sight? If so, I won't complain. Oh man I like that feeling. This night can only become better. A-- Again a call?! I swear Hani is so a--- OH GOSH IT'S WHEEIN!

"Hello to the world bestest friend to ever exist!! Did you forget about me already? Where are you right now?!", aish, this girl can be so clingly yet so cute. I understand her tho..Her first girlfriend died due to suicide and her parents kicked her out and beaten her for being a lesbian..She only has me at the moment. "Hello there too, wheepup. Oh no, I didn't. I am in Seoul now, spending the night there. Would you like to hang out tomorrow?", there was not a long silence, knowing how excited Wheein would get whenever I asked her to hang out with me. "YESSSSSSSSSSS!! I missed you so much, you have to tell me about everything you did in Shanghai! But now enjoy Seoul, bye bye!"


Hyejin tried to be quiet and to look in the kitchen to see her possible crush, she was more aware of liking her by each second and each view. She usually isn't that type, but with Yongsun it's different, and so it felt otherwise. Yongsun would usually be very picky about her girlfriend and wait for atleast 8 months to make sure if she even liked that girl, but something about Hyejin attracted her so much that she just wanted her already. Both like each other, and they felt it, but both felt it was unbelievable and too early. Hyejin went to sit on the couch and scroll through her phone, the older one was already sitting next to her and watching what she's doing but that went unnoticed. It took Hyejin 5 minutes to realize that her crush was next to her. While Hyejin went shocked and nearly fell from the couch, it has let out a small giggle from Yongsun which messed up Hyejin's emotions. She was starting to smile so brightly from that.

"Anyways, don't you wanna wear something more comfortable, these clothes are really tight.", Hyejin nodded but then began to speak. "I don't really have anything. Hani would always buy me these clothes cause she's afraid I would get bullied in school if I didn't dress like the rest.", Yongsun was thinking for a short while until she realized she still has some clothes she used to wear in school. "Wait here.", she went up to her room and searched through her clothing. "Nah..these are to revealing. I don't want anyone to steal her from me. I will just give her these pants with a shirt of mine.", she fastly walked downstairs and presented the clothes to the girl. "This is all I got, I hope you'll feel comfortable in it. The bathroom is right over there.", Hyejin thanked the girl and went to dress up while Yongsun went into the kitchen and kept preparing the food. "So..Uh..I hope she likes my marinated crabs.", Hyejin went back to the couch and felt way more comfortable than before. She loved loose clothing. She again scrolled on her phone while Yongsun moved their food on the table infront of the couch, she smiled so much seeing the girl. She didn't knew why, but she just did. "Anyways, I made marinated crabs. I hope they're...eatable.", Hyejin went all happy and gave the older girl a peck on her cheek, which made her turn all red and to smile heavily. 

"So..Do you like it..? I am afraid to eat my own food right now.", Hyejin nodded heavily, putting some rice and a piece of the crab on her chopstick. "Yah, try your food. I'll feed you. It's better than from the restaurant.", Yongsun gave her a weak smile and closed her eyes, she really believed the worse about it. "See, it's tasty. You did well!!", she gave the older one a smile and finished her plate. Hyejin would usually get tired after eating and would just like to chill for a bit, so for Yongsun. She leaned back on her couch, the TV and was making her last thoughts about what she wants to show Hyejin. She got disturbed with her mindgazing when she saw the younger one resting her head on her shoulder, she put her right arm around her and hugged her softly. "You're really clingy, Hyejin.", she just giggled and kept resting her head. "Shut up oldie, I bet you're secretly wishing for me to do this.". Hyejin wasn't wrong with that. Yongsun really wished for this moment. 

 

"Anyways, let's get up in a half hour, I still want to show you around."