Faster Than Expected

You, The One Who Smiles

It's 7a.m and the fresh couple is still sleeping which shall change soon. Yongsun's dog woke up and when a Shiba is hungry and demands food, he will get his rightful food. Haruki jumped on the bed and Yongsun's toes but as that didn't help, he started to bark loudly. Ofcourse, he was still a young dog, he didn't knew what was wrong or right. Shiba's are known for being stubborn. The couple eventually woke up after 2 minutes and pulled the blanket close to hide under it. Bad thing, Haruki pulled too. "Damn..Can't you just stop barking..", Yongsun said is a very sleepy tone. She still needed some sleep, or atleast enjoy her time with Hyejin before she got to bring her back. She gave her a kiss on her forehead and managed to get up. "I'll feed this bastard and cook something for breakfast, come down when you dressed up.", Hyejin fell back again and took a deep breathe. She collected her clothes, put them on and did her hair. She began talking to herself. "I still can't believe this all happened..A girl like Yongsun, wanting me..? And how am I going to tell this..?", she looked on her phone and saw a message by Wheein that she received just two hours ago. "I am so happy that we'll meet today!! 2p.m in the park right? See you soon bestie!!", she smiled on walked downstairs to go to Yongsun only to be jumped on by a happy dog who just got his food. "Haruki! Stop! Only I can do that!", Hyejin had to laugh hardly at these words, the fact that Yongsun would be jealous because of her dog gave her too many reasons to burst out laughing. She reached out her hand to help Hyejin get up and pulled her into a hug. "I'll drive you home around 10a.m if that's okay.", she clinged on her girlfriend and nodded at her words. "But you will stay at my place tonight, right? Remember what my parents said?", Yongsun giggled and kissed her girlfriend's forehead. "Of course, if they still allow me to do so. Do you have anything planned for today?", she kept hugging the younger girl and looked at her with her sweet smile. "Yay! Oh, I am meeting my bestfriend today. Do you wanna come along too?", Yongsun laughed a little but she had to decline her girl's offer. "Not yet babe. Tell her about us a later time, I should get close to your family first before getting close to your friends.", Hyejin nodded. "Anyways, our breakfast is done, let's eat and then get ready. Maybe you can show me a little of Jeonju?", Hyejin took some time to realize what Yongsun actually meant. she hit her shoulder and covered her face with her face. "Yah!! Not yeeeeet!!", Yongsun laughed a lot, she understood why Hyejin wouldn't want that and let go of the topic


"So..Are you ready baby?", Hyejin grabbed her luggage and went out of the door. "I am ready!", she reached for Yongsun's hand and walked to her car. "I will make sure my parents let you stay over!", she kissed the older one's cheek and hugged her again. "Thank you so much.."

It was a little over 11a.m, but Yongsun drove Hyejin back as she promised, while Hyejin ran to the door, Yongsun grabbed her luggage and carried it to the door. "Oh, Hyejin, we missed you so much! Where is your friend? Won't she stay over for dinner?", Yongsun looked up and started to yell. "Uh I am here bringing your daughter's luggage...", her parents laughed and let them both in. "So, Yongsun, will you stay over for dinner?" before she could agree or disagree on that question, Hyejin began to bug in, being the noisy one she is. "Actually can she sleep over? She showed me Seoul so I wanna show her Jeonju", her mother smiled at them both and let out some words no one would have ever thought that she'd say to Hyejin, ever. "You are so happy about knowing her Hyejin, isn't it? Ofcourse she can stay over. Also, get you a girlfriend that is like Yongsun.", while her husband, who just was in the middle of drinking water, spitted it all out, Hani's food fell out of , Yongsun was in a total stare and Hyejin exchanged eye contact with all of them. Her mother cleared and began to speak again. "Don't be shocked, Hyejin deserves to someone who makes her this happy. I hope she will find her someday.", Hani was in a deep shock and stuffed all the food inside while Yongsun and Hyejin kept eye contact and smiled at each other like crazy. "Oh mom, anyways, I will meet up with Wheein later.", Hani wasn't all too happy about this. "Hyejin-ah you can't leave me alone all this time!! Take me with you!! I missed you!!", Hyejin laughed a lot. "Of course!!!!"


Time has passed and Hyejin showed Yongsun her room before she left with Hani to meet Wheein. She closed the door and hugged Yongsun. "I'll be back in a few hours. My parents seem to like you anyways, you won't get bored.", she kissed her girlfriend on her lips and kept pulling her closer and ended up falling on the bed with her. "Don't kiss me too long, they might get suspicious, also you're supposed to have fun with your friend. We'll see each other later.", she gave Yongsun one last kiss and walked out the door to go over to Hani. "Hello sisteeer! Let's meet Wheenie!", they both waved goodbye to their parents and made their way to their favourite park. "Oh, I told Seokjin to come too..I hope it's okay.", Hyejin smiled at her older sister. "Why is that not okay? Love needs to be shown!", Hani raised her eyebrow and became curious. "What did Ms. Painter do to you?", Hyejin rubbed her neck, she didn't knew how to tell her sister, but she's the first one she would tell that to. "Uhm..I am her..girlfriend.", Hani stopped walking for a second and looked at her sister with wide eyes. "WHAT?! My sister has her first lover..Oh my gosh! Okay time for se--", Hyejin rolled her eyes and facepalmed herself. She knew what Hani was about to say, but she didn't really wanna know about it. "HYEJIIIIIN!!", they heard a loud voice calling Hyejin, it was none other but Wheein, Hyejin crossed the street and ran over to Wheein with spread arms. She missed her best friend so much, and her best friend missed her. There went no day passing by where they didn't call or text each other. They both ended up falling on the floor hugging each other so tight. 

"So, how was Shanghai, gurrrl?", Wheein asked her in a lot of excitement, she just wanted to know everything."It was awesome, but I wish you were there too. I missed you so much. What did you do with your grandma?", Wheein sighed and blowed the hair out of her face. "Just another few days of playing cards with her and her trying to tell my parents to leave me alone.", Hyejin pulled her bestfriend in a hug and tried to cheer her up. "I am here now so you can always come to meee.", Wheein didn't focus much on her friend's words. She saw Seokjin standing behind her, ready to scare her. She tried to hold in her laughter until Seokjin packed Hyejin from behind which left her screaming. 


YONGSUN POV

Mmh, I am sitting here since 20 minutes already and I am bored as heck..All I do is looking at the pictures of her and her sister or her bestfriend. "Yongsun, are you still in Hyejin's room?", oh. Her father was calling me. Since I do not really like to yell down, especially to strangers, I went down and pretended that I only heard my name. "Did you call me, Sir?", he nodded and told me to take a seat next to his wife. They once again questioned me out like they did at the airport, I felt slightly uncomfortable but I need to do this if I want Hyejin to stay my girlfriend.

"Did Hyejin behave well?" - "Yes Sir, she did."

"Was she rude to you at all." - "No, she wasn't"

"Would you date her? - "Maybe, who knows.", after staring at me for a while, her mother and me began to laugh hardly. I still can't believe she said Hyejin needs someone like me. "I really hope you both develope further someday. You seem perfect", there she goes again. Oh, if only her mother knew. Her father left the room and her mother started to whisper to me. "I know Hyejin and you have something going on, I am not dumb.", I looked at her with a surprised face, implying why she keeps saying we fit to each other then. "...Her father never got used to the fact that one of our daughters is a lesbian. This is why I am saying those.", I was really confused, how does she know we are together? "Ma'am, what makes you sure of knowing that your daughter and me are dating?", she only laughed and gave me a smile. "I was in the same position. When I met him, I felt in love at our first interaction and thought; That boy needs to be mine. I came back home the same way like Hyejin did today. And I can't forbid my daughter to have a lover, she's 16 now and it's okay for her to fall in love.", I smiled at her and was a little reliefed knowing how her mother reacted, my mother wouldn't be that chill and that's for sure. "Thank you for telling me all of this, Mrs. Ahn. And thank you for accepting me as your daughter's lover."


Hours have passed by. While Yongsun and her mother had fun playing card games, Hani, Seokjin, Wheein & Hyejin had a lot of fun outside playing by the beach. All of them surely missed it and Wheein was happy to spent some time with her friend again. "Hyejiiiiin! Are you happy for school to start again?", Hyejin gulped down. She didn't even think about school all these times, her mind was in so many different states. "No, but we'll attend the same class so I am alright.", Hani looked down on her watch. "Hyejin, we should go home, it's nearly 9p.m. Mom, Dad and our Guest are waiting.", Wheein looked at Hyejin with a sad look. "What guest? Have a sleepover at my place!", Hyejin looked down on the sand and apologized to Wheein a lot. "I am sorry Wheenie. Maybe next time. I love you!"

 

"Text me when you're home, idiot."