chapter 8

STRANGER ➣ KSJ.KTH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of days pass as Taehyung and Seokjin plan to leave. Taehyung working to get some money while Seokjin collects money from his high allowance, they wrote letters for their parents and secretly packed their things. The last thing they had to do was talk to their friends, not wanting them to worry.

They sat together in the library waiting for the group to come, Taehyung's leg was shaking as he tapped his fingers on the table nervously, afraid how they would react. Seokjin grabs his hand intertwining their fingers together to comfort him until the group came walking towards them with grim smiles on their face.

"What's going on? I don't want to hear any bull," Yoongi hisses taking a seat at the table.

"We want to leave town," Seokjin answers.

Yoongi looks the both of them down before turn all his attention on the younger. "Taehyung?" He questions with a raised eyebrow, somehow making the boy feel intimidated.

"I'm getting abused by my father, and his parents hate me. Hell, they don't even want me around him," Taehyung speaks up, his voice shaking with every word. "You all know how I feel about him. He's my everything. I would be nothing without him."

"We'll come with," Jimin chimes in with a sweet smile on his face.

"Huh?" Taehyung and Seokjin ask in sync.

"Yeah, can we come?" Hoseok asks excitedly.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Namjoon shrugs.

"I want to go with you guys too," Jungkook wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter