extra: how they met

STRANGER ➣ KSJ.KTH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ken, are you sure about this? I've never been on a date, let alone a nightclub," Seokjin asks looking around at the dim colorful lights and the people on the dance floor. His date chuckles at him sliding a drink over to him, Seokjin places it to the side afraid to even take a sip. "You wanna go dance? Let's go dance."

They decide to not through the sea of sweaty bodies and stand on the side dancing awkward swaying from side to side. His date gets distracted by another girl so he goes back to their table alone, to think that guy ever liked him. Sulking in a corner alone someone sits at the table too afraid to speak he looks up at the stranger. A boy with messy brown hair and hypnotic eyes stare Seokjin down making his heart race.

"Hi?" Seokjin speaks up.

"Hey, you're really beautiful," the boy's compliments as he takes a seat at the table.

"Not really but thank you," He says awkwardly.

"Not really? All the guys in here had their eyes on you," The boy scoffs, making the older blush. "Can I take a picture of you?"

"I don't know you," He whispers out shyly, feeling insecure of himself at the moment.

The boy holds out a hand for Seokjin to shake. "It's nice to meet you I'm Taehyung," he greets.

"And I'm Jin," he answers shaking Taehyung's hand.

"Can I take a picture now?" He asks and Seokjin nods with a smile on his face.

Taehyung pulls out his camera and the boy strikes a pose. "How does it look?"

"Beautiful," he whispers loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter