chapter 2

STRANGER ➣ KSJ.KTH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 weeks before the accident : November 1st

"Taehyungie, pay attention to me," Seokjin whispers tapping his boyfriend's shoulder.

"I know honey, but it's a surprise for you," he reassures still drawing in the sketchbook.

Seokjin leans over to the side to see what he's drawing. Through the messy sketch lines, he can clearly see himself.

"Okay I'm done," Taehyung mutters turning the drawing over to the boy.

Seokjin looks down at the drawing which immediately brings a smile to his face. It looks exactly like him. "You weren't even looking at me, how do you do this?" Seokjin asks eyes still focused on the detailed drawing.

"From memory. I could never forget your beautiful face," Taehyung replies leaning in to kiss his boyfriend.

Seokjin moves away and whacks the boy with the sketchbook. "We're in class Tae," he mumbles shyly.

"So? Like they are going to say anything. Everyone knows you're mine," Taehyung mumbles pulling the boy closer to him.

"Who can't tell? Especially with all the hickeys, you leave on my body," Seokjin says stifling out a laugh as his boyfriend begins kissing his neck.

"It looks nice on you," Taehyung teases gaining an eye roll from the older.

The last bell rings and they both jump up from their seats. Taehyung carries his boyfriend's bag, pushing both their chairs in before walking out the classroom. Seokjin takes his bag as they walk to their shared locker.

"What are you doing after school?" Seokjin asks opening the locker.

Taehyung pretends to think, his imaginary beard. "Walking my wonderful future husband home," he says lovingly. "Dad wants me home early today."

"I can walk home by myself, I don't want you to get in trouble," Seokjin mutters worried about what might happen.

"Its fine baby, I don't mind," Taehyung reassures.

Seokjin is quiet for a moment before looking up at the younger male. "Can you call me if he does something, please? You know you don't deserve it, right? You're such a wonderful person and I love you so much," he says pulling the boy in for a short kiss.

"I know, I love you too," Taehyung mutters between the kiss.

"Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin! Stop kissing in the middle of the hallway," a teacher shouts startling the boys.

"Do you see his lips? I can't help it," Taehyung jokes kissing the boy again, teeth softy drawing on the older's bottom lip as he pulls away.

"Seokjin, I will call your parents. You already know how they feel about that boy," the teacher scolds.

Seokjin gives Taehyung an apologetic look before grabbing his hand. "I'm sorry. We'll go now," he apologizes dragging the y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter