chapter 3

STRANGER ➣ KSJ.KTH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin woke up earlier, sneaking out of his house to buy some make-up for Taehyung. He waited a couple of hours before entering his house just in case Taehyung's father was there, he walked through the house silently in fear,

"Boo!" Taehyung shouts from behind making Seokjin quickly turn around, punching the younger as a reflex.

"Taehyung!" Seokjin shouts angrily, but his expression softens once he sees the boy's bruised face. "Oh, honey."

"Are you gonna fix me up?" Taehyung questions smirking, all Seokjin could do was nod slowly in shock. Taehyung grins before taking the older upstairs with him to the bathroom.

Seokjin takes the make-up out of the bag as Taehyung takes a seat on the toilet. Seokjin grabs the foundation and lifts the boy's chin blending it in. Taehyung moves around once the foundation goes down to his neck, making Seokjin life his chin again to keep him still.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung questions frowning.

"I'm blending it into your neck," he replies blankly. 

"Why?" Taehyung questions again.

The older sighs becoming noticeably annoyed. "You have to blend it into your neck, so it doesn't look weird. Your face and neck will be two diffrent colors if you don't," He explains putting the blender down. "How about some eyeliner?"

"Sure! Make me pretty," Taehyung jokes wrapping his arms around the older's hips.

"You're already pretty," Seokjin mutters applying the eyeliner."We have to go to school soon."

Taehyung gets up from the toilet seat and walks to his room as Seokjin quickly grabs the makeup following behind. He watches the younger sits on the floor putting on his shoes, he takes out Taehyung's camera thinking it would be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter