chapter 5

STRANGER ➣ KSJ.KTH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an uneventful day at his house, Seokjin snuck out of his house to go see Taehyung. Using the ladder from last time, he crawled through the window he laid beside the boy poking his cheek until he woke up. "Taehyungie, you're amazing and beautiful boyfriend is here," he whispers the boy's ear, already knowing he was awake.

Taehyung stifled out a giggle before moving in to give his boyfriend a kiss, only for Seokjin to push his head back. "Go brush your teeth," he chuckles and the boy quickly leaves the room.

Taehyung comes back into the room a few minutes later, practically jumping on the older and attacking his lips. They both hear footsteps and Seokjin instantly shoves Taehyung off and hides in a closet. Taehyung throws his covers over his head as Mr. Kim opens the room door looking down at the boy. "I'm leaving, don't do any stupid while I'm gone," he yells before leaving.

"I'm stupid, you wanna do me?" Seokjin chuckles walking out of the closet.

Taehyung nods his head and closes the room door. "Its the weekend, isn't it?" He asks.

"Yup! That means we have to go out and have fun!" Seokjin replies excitedly.

"Alright, I'll go get dressed," he mumbles walking towards his closet. Seokjin sits there and watches as his boyfriend changes out of his pajamas into a dark gray T-shirt, black jeans, a pair of white converse, and a red hat. "How do I look?"

"Perfect enough to meet my parents?" Seokjin mumbles.

"What?" Taehyung questions.

"I forgot, you have to meet my parents today!" Seokjin beams, hoping smiling might help the situation

"What? Your dad hates me and so does your mom," he whines.

"They want to meet you and you already know I will defend you if they say anything about you. They give me a weird look, like my mom wouldn't like it if I said something about my dad, and we're not married bu-"

"Not yet at least," Taehyung interrupts with a grin.

"Huh? You want to marry me?" Seokjin asks stunned.

"Jin I want to marry you and have a family, just a bunch of little Jins running around. I love you so much," Taehyung gushes.

"Is that whole little Jins running around thing possible?" Seokjin jokes quickly grabbing Taehyung's camera, making sure to hide it behind his bad. "I'm kidding, I love you too."

"Right, I'm ready, let's go," " I forgot my camera."

"No, you didn't. Smile babe," Jin giggles as Taehyung makes a quick pose. "Absolutely gorgeous."

They left the house, Seokjin making sure to hand back the camera before the younger threw a fit. When they made it to the house Seokjin quickly fixed the boys hair and outfit making sure he looked perfect; making sure his parents had nothing to comment on.

"So is that doing you, thing, still an option?" Taehyung questions raising his eyebrow with a grin on his face.

"Maybe later, but now we have to go meet my parents," Seokjin replies blankly.

"Can I film it?" Seokjin looks at him with an unreadable expression. "Meeting my parents?"

"No, us fuc-"

"Just because I let you the first two times doesn't mean I'll let you do it again," Seokjin says cutting him off. "Now I want you to stan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter