chapter 9

STRANGER ➣ KSJ.KTH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was nearing the time to leave, Seokjin and Taehyung wanted to spend time together before leaving. Taehyung said he had something planned for the boy and he couldn't help but be excited. Changing is outfit and fixing his hair he was now ready to go he practically skipped out of his bedroom.

Trying to sneak out the front door, he was caught by his mother who was standing there with her arms folded against her chest. "Where are you going, honey?" She asks sweetly.

"Out," he answers almost in a whisper, his back still facing her.

"With who?" His father chimes in walking towards them.

"Taehyung," He answers turning back to the pair. "He said he has so-"

"Seokjin! You can't just follow that boy around like some lost puppy! He no good for you honey," Mrs. Kim cries out grabbing onto her son's arm.

"If he told you to jump off a bridge would you do it?" Mr. Kim questions eyes seeming to burn into Seokjin's skull.

"Yes I would jump off that bridge, I'd do anything for him,"  Seokjin answers, eyes focused on the ground.

"You have got to be kidding me," Mr. Kim scoffs out in disgust.

"I love him so much, more than you will understand," He cries out  "You can't do this to me. I need him he makes me so happy."

"What's next? You're going to tell us you lost your ity to that boy," Mr. Kim sneers turning his back.

"Of course I did. Do you need the video as proof?"  Seokjin replies smirking up at his father.

"Video?!" Mr. Kim shouts staring at the boy in disbelief.

"Kim Seokjin, what has gotten into you?" Mrs. Kim asks releasing his arm.

"I've always been like this. You think I'm perfect, dressing me up as if I'm some kind of doll, a puppet you can parade around with and show off to your friends," Seokjin answers his body shaking with anger. "You know nothing about me or what Taehyung and I do."

"You're not allowed to see that boy anymore," Mr. Kim tells him standing in front of the boy. "Call him and break up with him right now."

"Whatever," Seokjin mutters walking towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Mr. Kim orders and the boy looks back at his parents laughing before placing his hand on the doorknob 

"Taehyung's house, he's waiting for me. Don't bother searching for me either, who knows if I'll even be t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter