chapter 6

STRANGER ➣ KSJ.KTH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the first time in a long time, Seokjin was sick and had to stay home from school, which meant Taehyung had to deal with everything on his own. People treated him differently when Seokjin wasn't around, he was ignored and picked on but his angel of a boyfriend came around things changed. It showed Taehyung who he could and couldn't trust, the only people he had were his five friends, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, and Jeon Jungkook.

Min Yoongi being the oldest in the group, he's a stoic guy, quiet, but also pretty blunt; you could always look towards him to tell you the truth, and trustworthy. Being a troubled kid himself, never feeling like he belonged, he hung around other kids who felt the same taking them under his wing in some sort of way. Taehyung looked up to the older, Yoongi treated the boy as if he was his little brother after all. 

Jung Hoseok is the sunshine of the group, he's fun and exciting, overall just a burst of energy and positive vibes being the mood maker after all. Not much is known of why he became friends with a group of misfits, but they never questioned it and let him hang around as well.

Kim Namjoon is the leader of the group, he's intelligent but kind of an , he tends to use his smart mouth against authority getting him in trouble. He and Seokjin are best friends, but with the detest of his parents the boy isn't allowed around much anymore.

Park Jimin is the sweetheart of the group, he is adorable yet sassy, despite typically being quiet you will hear his mouth if you say anything about him or his friends. He was bullied and didn't have friends until the boys came around, befriending and defending him.

And finally the maknae, Jeon Jungkook. He's a shy kid, excelling in school and sports, and also has a talent for singing, dancing, and drawing making almost everyone love the sweet boy. Jungkook and Taehyung meet in elementary school and has been best friends ever since.

The five brighten the boy's life. Being through a bunch of hardships together made the group closer; they aren't just friends, they're brothers. 

Taehyung wants to make the jump to talk to them but worry strikes, the thought of them pus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter