chapter 1

STRANGER ➣ KSJ.KTH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung and Seokjin, two people who are perfect for each other despite being complete opposites.

Seokjin is sweet. A good kid, loved by everyone and comes from a loving home. His parents pride themselves on the fact their child is perfect, he's the child every parent wants or at least wants their child to be like. He's beautiful and charming, excels in school and has great friends, but every good child has a bad side to them. Seokjin has Taehyung.

Taehyung is different. He sticks out amongst others without trying, he has a reputation as a bad boy and is somewhat of a player. From graffiti to drugs, and getting trouble with the police, he's been denounced as some menace to society. So how did he end up with Seokjin in the first place?

Seokjin modeled for him, he was his muse. They would go out to clubs together and take pictures in the empty rooms and alleyways. Seokjin thought Taehyung was different from the rest, and couldn't help but fall in love with the boy. Taehyung felt the same, already had a twisted idea that Seokjin was his from the start. The two stayed together despite the judgment of others, Seokjin started to hang around Taehyung and his friends becoming some sort of group. They never judged them.

There were so many people telling Seokjin Taehyung was no good, his parents wanted to break them apart. The two came up with a plan to leave their town for good, leaving nothing but a note and taking their belongings. It was just goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter