chapter 13

STRANGER ➣ KSJ.KTH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months had passed and Taehyung heard nothing from the boy, he was gone. Eventually, he was erased from the younger's mind when he started taking his medication, giving him a better sense of reality. But today wasn't like the others, he was off. He missed taking his medication and feeling like he had failed his therapist, he sits alone by a tree waiting for the next bell to ring. A figure stands in front of him, he looks up to see him standing there smiling at him, the light behind him making him look almost angelic.

"Hi, my name is Seokjin. I'm sorry to bother you but you just looked really lonely," The older greets taking a seat next to him, a beautiful smile spread against his face as Taehyung stared at him in awe. "What's wrong?"

"N-no it's fine," Taehyung answer starting to realize he's real and not a figment of his imagination. "You're really beautiful."

"Me? Not really but thank you," Seokjin replies shyly with a blush.

Taehyung shakes his head and smiles at the older as he pulls out his camera, he doesn't want to miss this moment. "No, you really are. Can I take a picture of you?" He asks showing the older his camera.

"What like some kind of model?" he jokes with an eyebrow quirked.

"More like my muse," Taehyung corrects with a grin causing the older to blush once again.

"Okay! Well, go ahead," Seokjin says before striking a pose. "How does it look?"

"Beautiful," the younger mutters happily as he stares

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter