chapter 11

STRANGER ➣ KSJ.KTH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It started as a day, but then a day turned into weeks. Seokjin has been out for two weeks now, nothing could really change within that time, right?

Everyone started to change once the boy was "gone," the people he once called his friends turned against him. He had already enough on his plate, the feelings of regret. Believing Seokjin would have been better off without him. 

Because of him, Seokjin was alive yet dead. Because of him, the boy he loved was stuck in his own body and waking up isn't as easy as it seems. Seokjin parents were becoming unsure of what to do with their comatose son. All they could tell was he wasn't going to wake up anytime soon.

Taehyung visited the elder every day updating him on the things going on his life, it gave him some closure. Seokjin wasn't present mentally but physically was enough for him. Now and then he would find himself responding for the elder only saying the things he wanted to hear. Things like everything is going to be alright, that everything is going to return to normal, that Seokjin and his friends will be back, and that he'll be happy once again.

It started as a day, but then a day turned into weeks. Taehyung has forgotten what its like to be happy for two weeks now, everything will back to normal soon, right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter