[ chapter vi ]

Selcouth Equilibrium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Crown Princess' vacant days became instantly filled by the time the twenty-first came. The annual Baseball League will be held in a large dome where over thousands of die-hard baseball fans and sports enthusiasts will pay to watch an adrenaline-pumping game live.

 

Of course, the royal family's presence is always expected every year as guests of honor. They never missed a game even with a lot of commotion. The Emperor himself is a big fan of the two playing teams representing Japan along with Yuta, but unlike the Emperor, the butler has strong self-control and can manage to sit with manners in mind beside The Empress despite the exciting exchange.

 

It took roughly two to three hours before the dome was fully occupied. In one's knowledge, Japan is known as one of the most respectful countries worldwide. A hundred families lined up to enter, but not even a single individual thought about crossing the line nor decide to cheat in return for a fast entrance. Each citizen knows how to balance others' rights and their own rights; Japan is capable to grow a well-taught community— and that is, in fact, the royal family's beloved pride.

 

Tripods and cameras were set up outside and inside the dome. Newscasters begin to describe the compact interior of the location as their respected channels broadcast the scenes captured by the devices. It appears the royal family will be the last to enter the dome. It wasn't considered a disrespectful treatment at all. The staff is preparing a grand entrance in respect to the family; all the citizens present at the scene are anticipating for each member— even the players are engulfed with enthusiasm to know the royal family of Japan will be watching their game.

 

And so, the signature van had arrived at the hidden entrance of the dome. Apparently, the main entrance was too occupied and the security built for the incoming family slowly broke down; the path is completely blocked and the management is lacking with security guards to hold the people together. The family was informed beforehand about this issue, so they agreed to enter the dome with the use of a hidden entrance on the other side of the architecture.

 

The attendees inside the dome were surprised when the royal family was nowhere to be seen by their expected arrival time. Most of them were leaning over their seats just to inspect what's going on, but they were soon motioned to sit down and stay right where they are to not further cause a commotion.

 

The people were confused at that point, but that's when cheers, screeching, and screams began to maximize when the royal family suddenly appeared on the big screen. The camera panned over to the smiling Emperor holding his lovely wife's hand while waving to the crowd. They were both directed to their assigned seats where the view is perfect and the whole stadium is seen. Soon, after the appearance of the two wedded leaders, the Crown Princess was next in line to appear on the big screen with the help of Yuta and several other servants supporting Mina up the bleachers.

 

Again, with her elegant and beautiful appearance gushing the entire stadium, Mina waves from left to right while displaying a warm, bright, gummy smile that grabbed the attention of each and every one of the spectators. She sat beside her mother while Yuta stood beside the Emperor.

 

The volume didn't lower down when the family's cheerful faces were still viewed on the screen. When foreigners say the Japanese citizens love the royal family, believe so because they definitely do.

 

Eventually, the big screen stopped displaying the appearance of the Japanese members. The cheers were still stable, but this is because the camera panned to a new individual walking out the gate the family just entered from. This time, the three members were confused and had no idea what was the ruckus about. To answer, Yuta received a call from his earpiece, asking him to explain the situation to the Emperor.

 

Yuta leaned closer to the Emperor's ear and whispered, "Your Majesty, it seems the son of South Korea's Prime Minister is present. He is planned to sit beside your family."

 

The Emperor snapped his head to Yuta with widened eyes. "South Korea's Prime Minister?"

 

"His son, Your Majesty. The Prime Minister himself is not present here in Japan," Yuta explains.

 

"What's going on, Yuta-san?" The Empress joins from curiosity.

 

Her husband leans in and repeats the same words Yuta had stated. The Empress was surprised, but not as surprised when the person in question was seen walking up the bleachers sooner than expected without anyone from the four noticing. Mina just observed in ambivalence when Yuta scoots behind the Emperor to make way for the male.

 

The family stands up when the Prime Minister's son properly approaches them with a genuine smile and subsequently bows ninety degrees, in which the family returns. Once he lifts his torso and fixed his posture, he greets, "Good day, Your Majesties. I am Cha Eunwoo, son of Cha Hae-suk, Prime Minister of South Korea."

 

Eunwoo spoke in his own tongue, so the members didn't understand a word he said. Although, they caught the idea of his introduction when he mentioned his name. His hands were grabbed by the Emperor immediately with a wide grin on his face, saying, "Ah! You really are Hae-suk's son! What a handsome boy!"

 

Yuta stepped in and bowed with his right arm on his stomach. "Your Majesty states that you are handsome," he translates.

 

Eunwoo laughed it off and nods repeatedly. The Emperor gestured for him to sit on the vacant seat beside his with a happy approach.

 

"Say, where is your father, young lad? He should be here busting his lungs to the thrill of the game!" The Emperor exclaims, patting Eunwoo's back.

 

Yuta stood b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter