Cavity

Can You Be My Candy?

(A/N: Okay, first of I decided to make another chapter for this story. It just crossed my mind about making Daniel having cavity after eating so much sweets. And, if possible with all of you guys here. I might add another chapter after this chapter. Perhaps a very light or maybe I just implied a with no graphic on it ^^.)

 

When your boyfriend work in a candy shop. Selling varieties of candies and even to the point of making a fresh new candy at the store have it perks when the said boyfriend often gave you free candies. But of course, even when he gave you the candies and watches you go with bags full of delicious treats, there are times he would nag you until you feel like your ears are burning.

Because the boyfriend who happens to get all the free candies had developed an awful cavities. The most painful one might I add.

Daniel had notices that he had some small, light pain throbbing in his mouth at times but he chose to ignores all that as he went for work. Of course before that he would stop by his boyfriend's workplace to give him a smooch and buy some candies. As he always had.

"Morning hyung! Hey Woojinie, Guanlinie, Jihoonie." he greets everyone that works there with a bright smile and proceeded to where the older is stationed. Right behind the counter where they make candy. The man was busy stirring up a hot boiling sugar as he just glances slightly to see his boyfriend.

Daniel didn't wait any longer and just latch himself on Seongwoo's back. One hand wrapping itself around the older's waist and he starts pepper the man's cheek and neck.

"Ew~ Gross. Get a room!" Jihoon gags and continue on cleaning up the store and refilling some of the candies on the shelves and it's container. 

"Shut up!" growls Daniel playfully before he turns around again to watch Seongwoo work on his magic. But of course he was shooed away since he have to go for work soon.

"Get off Niel. You need to go to work and this is hot. I don't want to burn myself or burn the sugar." Seongwoo says, eyes trained on the hot pot of melted sugar.

"I'm going...give me another two minutes." he says, snuggling closer to the older to nibbles at his ear, playfully before he was elbowed hard by his boyfriend. He giggles at his glaring boyfriend and surrender on. Leaving the man alone, picking up some of the candies and left the building. Of course he would exchange flying kisses with Seongwoo when he passed by the candy shop.

The older can just shake his head.

*

"Ouch." Daniel winced, automatically his hand came up to cup his own cheek. There it goes again. The slight throbbing pain. Whatever is wrong with him.

One of his friend notices and had asked if he's okay, which he said yes he is. Lies.

His smiles was strained since the pain keep going and it's not subsiding at all. In fact, it's getting worst by the seconds.

His face distorted in many ways he could possible do. Wincing and flinching whenever a sudden strong pain throbs inside his mouth. He wanted to cry at the painful moment but for now he have to force himself to stay calm and bear with the pain.

Hours later, he was out of his office and quickly went to Seongwoo's candy shop. 

"Oh Niel, I was just about to call you." greeted the older with a sweet smile at the sight of his boyfriend. The man had taken off his apron and was calling a day. He had asked for Woojin to close of the shop and bids them goodbye for the evening.

"Here, I even packed some of your favorite jellies, chocolates, jelly beans, and those hard candies too." the older exclaim, not noticing that Daniel is bearing on the pain he's having since this afternoon. Or better yet, for the past few days.

When Seongwoo notices that Daniel haven't follow him to the car, the older stops and turn around.

"Niel? You okay?" he asked, tilting his head aside.

"Hyung, my mouth...it hurts." is what Daniel manage to say before he yelps on an 'ouch' once again. Eyes shutters closed as he hold on the pain.

Seongwoo ran to his side and cupped his cheek. "Baby, what's wrong? Are you in pain? What's wrong with your mouth?...Wait.. Don't tell me.." Seongwoo paused when reality hits on him. Of course that must be it.

That late evening Seongwoo had forced Daniel to go and get himself check up. To see if he was right about what he is thinking about.

*

"Yes, Mr Kang had developed cavities. And it's pretty terrible too." said the dentist once he's done checking into Daniel's mouth. The younger whimpers but then flinched when the pain comes again.

Seongwoo can only sigh. He knew it. He had warn his boyfriend about cavities before but the younger was just too stubborn to listen to him. But then again he can't blame it all on Daniel since partially of it is his fault too. Since he had been pampering his boyfriend with free candies almost every time the boy came to his shop. 

And also because he's the boyfriend and the regular customer, Seongwoo have been giving him more sweets. More so than his other customers. So it's his fault too. But still, mostly it's Daniel's.

They left the clinic with some pain relieve medication. 

Back at home, Seongwoo had start nagging him about being careless. Not only careless, but also because he couldn't stop eating those candies.

"Some of it are your fault too!" the younger whined before he yelp another ow.

"Yes, I'll take it that part of it is my fault, but you...You should know better what will happen when you ate too much candies, Niel. Now look what happen. Cavities."

"It's not that...ow..bad hyung ow~. I can still bear the pain ow!"

"Like hell you can. You keep on ow-ing non stop since we left the clinic. I should really..." Seongwoo paused for a moment as he stares at his boyfriend, contemplatively thinking about something. Whether he should or should not say it. It's like Daniel could read him. The younger shakes his head, vigorously.

"Nope.. Ow.. Don't say it, please. Ow ow..No! Just no! OW!!"

"I'm gonna say it. Kang Daniel, I officially banned you from eating any candies until-" there is a very dramatic no being yelled by Daniel in the background. The younger was kneeling with both hands sticking up in the air, until he stops to yell out a pained ow, again.

Seongwoo sighs, "As I was saying. You are prohibited on taking any candies. Until you go to the dentist and have your cavities sort out. Understand?"

"No. I don't wanna. You can't make me." said Daniel like a whiny baby he is.

"Yes and I'm gonna make you. If you don't go and have your cavities fix. I'm gonna banned you in cuddling, hugging, spooning, and kissing me too." said the older sternly.

Daniel snorts, "As if you will do that to your beloved puppy."

"Oh don't test me, pup. I'll do it when I say it. You won't be hearing me say 'I love you' or even kissing you. So if you want all that and also to have some candy, then you better get to the dentist and get your cavities treated. No excuses." 

"You can't be seri- Ow! , dammit!" Daniel cursed when the pain throbs even more painful than before. He had some tears threatening to come out of his eyes.

"Okay fine! I'll go...I'll go to the dentist.. Ouch! Make it stop!" Daniel closed his eyes and crouches down. Hands still on his cheeks as the pain throbs on.

Seongwoo knelt down to give his boyfriend a peck and dry up the tears with his mouth. He smiles at his pained boyfriend, "Good boy. I'll go with you. Let's get those cavities out of your mouth. And then, I'll reward you with any candy you want. Including a special 'lollipop'." Seongwoo wriggle his eyebrows seductively at the last word. Hoping that Daniel would know what he meant by it. Which the younger did as he chokes on his saliva at the word.

Special lollipop. Now that is something he would die to get a taste of. To get his mouth on it. If he should say it.

"Please...I'll be good and go to the dentist everyday so that I could get the taste of your special lollipop faster."

Seongwoo chuckles but can't help himself but to blush. "You'll get it soon, pup."

Daniel smiles, straining but he still smiles brightly at the thought of it. "Mm, can't wait."