Bites

Can You Be My Candy?

Seongwoo had a bite-tastic day since Daniel had gone to the dentist. When he starts developing cavities. He'll explains why though.

 


 

Well what do you know. Daniel's cavity have been improving well and it's almost all gone ever since he went to the dentist as appointed. Following each session and go through with the check up like a good boy he was with Seongwoo accompanying him.

It's been a month or two since Daniel had those terrible cavities and it's been so long since he last tasted his jellies. Courtesy of his strict boyfriend that had strictly told him to stop eating all those until he is cavity free. Only then will he get to eat them again, but in lesser amount that he had always consumed.

Of course Daniel wouldn't like at the thought of cutting the amounts of how much he could eat though. Arguing about it for almost everyday with Seongwoo and you know what, his boyfriend always wins. It's frustrating that Daniel can't win against his boyfriend, because Seongwoo is always right and much more responsible and more mature than he is when they are making decisions. And he was really glad in following his decision by going to the dentist every week to have his teeth checked and be treated with.

Although he was jelly deprived, like so badly deprived. He did however had a special candy for him. Sort of. Not really a candy but it's kinda his favorite now. He gets to taste them twice in a month or one every week so yeah, it's pretty much satisfied him, in a very different way. 

You really don't want him to tell you all the details though.

You might regret it. But not him. He loves them. He gets it almost everyday, at night when they are in their bedroom after their day at the dental's clinic. Like Seongwoo said, he'll treat him if he behave and he did. So, it goes on for the two months.

Oh, before I forgot. Daniel didn't only developed interest in his special candy, only.

There is one more thing or you could say, actions? Or stuff? That he loves to do.

Like, if he didn't get his special candy, he gets some other stuff. Daniel gets to do it, like almost everyday though. At first with the complaint of his boyfriend, but soon enough the older didn't argue and just let him do it.

Can you guess what it is?

No?

You sure?

Well okay, let me tell you.

Besides the candy, Daniel loves to bites onto Seongwoo all over. Pretending the older is a sugary, delicious, elastic jellies. Or chocolates. Or jelly beans. 

Whenever they gets home after a long day of work. And after enjoying their dinner and taken their showers. While preparing to go to bed, Daniel would find himself grinding or gritting his teeth together. As if he is imagining himself biting onto his jellies.

It's kind of annoying though that it somehow made the older smacking the living daylight out of the younger when he grind on his teeth one night.

*

"What the hell is that for?" Daniel whines, rubbing on the sore spots on his head after Seongwoo had hit it.

"For your grinding, idiot. Stop doing that. You'll hurt your teeth in the process." the older supplies, getting himself comfortable on their shared bed. Shifting now and then and pulls over the duvet to cover them both up.

"But I can't. It's just that...I kept thinking about my babies. My jellies who I had to abandon for...for how long I'm not so sure. What if I can't die though? Die due to not eating any jellies? Hyung, what will happen to you? Oh no." Daniel cups both his cheeks, looking exactly like Macaulay Culkin from Home Alone or from The Scream painting. 

Dramatic much.

Seongwoo snorts and just rolls his eyes. Is he for real?

"What are you...oh for heaven's sake just stop it. Nobody is gonna die tonight. Nobody ever died because of not able to eat any sweets, Daniel. That's ridiculous. You're over reacting and thinking too much. Or reading too much on random, crazy stuff."

"But it might happen. I might die because of that, soon. Will you be able to keep me satisfied though?" the younger questions. His hands are still on both sides of his cheeks, staring down on his older boyfriend.

"I think I've made it clear though. Don't you think my special candy can't do that? I mean by overpowering your passions on jellies?" the older raised his eyebrow. 

It sort of making the younger blushed hard on it. He had his daily dosage of that special candy, yesterday and well, it does satisfied him but still. He is not 100% sure on it yet.

The older sighs, "Just go to sleep, Niel. Take your mind off the thought on candies. Think of something else like...cats, or cakes, jokbal, or meat. Whatever it is. Alright?" the older says, ruffling the younger's hair before he lay on his side and closed his eyes to get his beauty sleep. Muttering good night to Daniel.

"Good night.." and the younger replies back before he lays back to bed and tries to sleep.

*

Seongwoo was woken up by something or someone nibbling on his shoulder. It was wet at first, but as it goes on, the nibbling turns to a harsh bites, eliciting a pain cries from the older.

"Ow! What the hell!" he says, turning his head to see whatever the thing is biting on him. Only to find his boyfriend is the one that is biting on his shoulder. Still pretty much in deep sleep. Daniel is sleep walking. Or more like dreaming about, munching on jellies maybe?

"Hmm, gummy bear....yes, egg jelly come to papa." the younger mumbles through the skin, gently nibbling on it after he had bite so hard on the spot.

The older couldn't really say either he found Daniel disgustingly cute that he wanted to coo on him or finding him annoying that he had awaken him by biting on his shoulder and thinking that he is some piece of candy.

Not long after that, Daniel unlatched from the shoulder and is still sleeping. He moves about to grab on Seongwoo's hand and then starts nibbling there. Once again mumbling about his favorite jellies.

"Oh my god.." is what Seongwoo could utter that night. It's 2 a.m and now he had to deal with a biting situations from his cute, candy deprived boyfriend. What else is he gonna get soon.

The morning after, Seongwoo confronts Daniel about his biting situations.

"You see this?" Seongwoo folds his sleeves up to show him the bite marks that have developed on his skins to Daniel. It's not just one, but he had at least three or four on his arms. Like from his wrist, up to his elbow than his forearm and to his shoulder. Each one, you could the shape of someone's teeth been sank into his skin. Like, whatever will he do to cover it up.

Daniel made yet another The Scream posed at the bite marks.

"No way. It can't be me. Is it?"

Seongwoo stares blankly at Daniel for a few seconds before he turns around, and pulls his shirt up to show him his back. And what do you know, there is more bite marks at his back too. And Daniel gasps and blushed at the thought of it.

"Is there anyone else that shares the same bed as me last night? I can't possible bite myself at the back right? 

The older sighs and fixes his shirt back down and folded him arm over his chest. Leaning against the kitchen counter.

"I'm sorry hyung. I didn't mean...I.."

"That's alright. I know it's hard though. So.." the older paused to think about his decision he had made last night while he was being bitten all over and he flushed up. Clearing his throat, he continue on, "So I sort of think that you can use me as your, how do you call it. Um, you can use whenever you need to have a feeling on biting something at night." 

He turns a darker shades of red at the thought of letting himself being bitten by Daniel every night just to keep his boyfriend satisfied. 

And you know what? Daniel had the audacity to beams and smiles hopeful at Seongwoo. Like, will Seongwoo even survive though? He might have made a wrong decision by letting his boyfriend to bite him every day.

*

Since then, whenever Daniel came home and have the urge to bite on something. He would search for his boyfriend and soon enough found him and starts to nibbled on the older. Loving the taste of Seongwoo's milky, soft skins more than the jellies.

And each day. Every single day of the past two months. Seongwoo would have like newly, fresh bite marks. All over his body. From his neck down to his feet.

It's not deep enough to leave any scars on. The older bite marks would always goes off after a new one being made so it's fine with him.

Just that he had to explained the reason why he had all those on his body when Guanlin, Woojin and other of his staff asking. 

God how embarrassing it was for him to explains it to them though. Saying that he is the only person who could make Daniel satisfied after he had cuts off his supplies of jellies. So he had to endures it all.

And that concludes on the reason of why he had a very bite-tastic day since then. 

Just to make sure his boyfriend is satisfied by it. For the whole months.

 


 

I'm not so sure when will this story ends lol. I've kept the status completed because maybe it is. And this is the last chapter.

Or maybe there will be more coming in the future. 

Gosh, I seriously am not sure about it too hahaha.

Might continue on or might stops it here.

And also, I'm not gonna taint this story and changed the rating to M or so. There will have some hints on their rated life but no graphics on it though.

So don't worry to my beloved fluffy lovers that enjoys sweet fluff without xD

It won't happen. I just leave it to your imaginations.

Please leave your comments (>___<)

Toodles!