Valentines #jealousy

Can You Be My Candy?

After the time where Seongwoo visit Daniel at his workplace and gave him cuddles and all the time of his life. He starts to overwork himself when Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. People or women, mostly, loves to buy candies or chocolates for the men they have a crush on. Even though, he mostly sells candies, for Valentines, Seongwoo will make a change.

Once a year, for Valentine’s Day, Seongwoo will make chocolates and only chocolates for two weeks, before the it day comes.

And he swears that his shops has never been this busy and full of young teenage girls and women around. Roaming and surveying all the chocolates he had made, specially for Valentines. He also open request for those who wanted custome made ones. Anything is possible for Seongwoo.

Jihoon and Woojin would help him with preparing or getting the supplies for his chocolates. And they even make some with him. Offers help whenever they sees their head chef, boss, in a stressing behavior.

Ever since they starts promoting chocolates and candies for Valentine's Day, every year, they would see and watch how Seongwoo would struggle to creates new kind of recipes and even new shaped candies, chocolates. Trying every kind of ingredients until he finds the right one.

Every year, they would applaud him when he finally made it and sold the whole stuff through the two weeks promotions, until the day of the Valentine's day.

It was crazy when the day of the most wanted comes. Girls would go crazy at the very last minute to try and get their hands on the last box of chocolates if they failed to make one for the person they love. And they often comes into Seongwoo's and bought whatever is left to buy.

The smile on Seongwoo's face tells them that he was satisfied after he sees all the candies and chocolates on display, on the tray or wherever else, gone. Bought for their loved ones. And seeing him smiles, makes them all happy about it. Since he had achieved what he wanted. 

To make people happy.

*

This year however, Seongwoo is struggling to get the right ingredient, taste, shapes. You named it. He had tried all sorts of stuff but nothing seems to work. They listens to him groaning and slamming the gooey candy onto the counter full of icing sugar. It went flying everywhere and Seongwoo didn't even bother to check himself up before he storms out of the shop, to get some fresh air.

It's been days now and he stilll didn't get the right kind of taste in which he wanted. Usually, he'll get the right one just a day or two of experimenting with the ingredients and he's beams in happiness and starts on his special candy, chocolates.

But this year, its' different than any other year. It's almost a week now, and he only have another one week to go for the promotion and before Valentines.

Back at the store, the workers blinks and looked at each other, confused and worries written all over their faces. Some of the part timer who came in to work so that they could get the free chocolates was also shocked to see their boss just storms out of the shop, through the back door, just like that.

"Where is the big, happy looking puppy is when we need him. Seongwoo hyung need to relax and Daniel hyung need to stop by to help." Woojin sighs, taking the bags of jelly beans and slungs it on his shoulder. He need to stock them up already.

"He must have been busy with work. And probably having trouble going out of his office since he's quite popular among the ladies there. He already had a bunch of chocolates stocking up on top of his desk when he came to work." Jihoon says nonchalantly.

Woojin narrow his eyes, "How did you know that?"

Jihoon shrugs, "I have a friend there, doing an intern and he told me about how Niel hyung have been getting lots of attentions lately and the ladies loves him. And they have been dropping box after boxes of chocolates, each day now."

"Hm, but that does not tell us anything on why he didn't come by the shop though. Nothing can stops him from barging into our shops and buy his gummies or jellies or lollipops. He loves this shop so much."

Jihoon rolled his eyes, "He loves the shop because his boyfriend owns the shop."

Jihoon suddenly yelps in pain when someone just smacks him on the head. He almost wants to curse at the person but stop dead in his throat when Seongwoo glares at him. A rolled up newpapers in his hand.

"Get back to work and stop gossiping about stupid stuff."

"Why are you all grumpy, Seongwoo hyung?"

"Who says I'm grumpy."

"I do. You look so grumpy and like an old dude just now. Wait.." Jihoon paused, eyeing Seongwoo intently, trying to read him through the blank expression of Seongwoo. "You're jealous."

Seongwoo snorts, rolling his sleeves up until his biceps and ready to get back to work. "I am not. Just shut up and continue working. Better yet, go and buy me more ingredients for the chocolates, ASAP." the older throws a crumpled piece of paper to Jihoon, who easily grabs it and read through one he straighten the paper up.

"Right back at ya, boss. Brb." Jihoon took off his apron and ran out of the store in a hurry. It's not like he need to run, just that, there are a small threatening words on the paper that he couldn't risk letting Seongwoo says it. Not when he's having the biggest crush on that person. Who happens to work in the shop he is too. 

How he wish he could hit Seongwoo like he did earlier with a rolled up newspaper too.

*

Seongwoo went home with another tired and disappointing results. He need to get his game on and stop being picky with the taste. This year, he tries to add on caramel with peanut butter together, but it tasted weird when he first tried it. Not sure why, but maybe he hates peanut butter. Or maybe he's just not feeling well at the time being. Caramel are his personal favorite, so he has nothing against it and will keep that in mind to make new chocolates.

Maybe he could try mixing them with mint. Peppermint perhaps. Or some fruits. But fruit with caramel? Does not go well. Might as well stick with peanut butter.

He toes off his shoes once he's inside his house. Eyes heavy lidded as he make a beeline to his kitchen to grab a glass of water. He gulps them down in one go and proceed to his shared bedroom.

Daniel is already inside. Beaming happily at all the chocolates he had received so far. Talked about a major sweet tooth. 

He still can't believe it that there are people out there who loves him. As in, have a crush on him or admires him. Mostly the ladies and damn was he proud of himself. All of them are chocolates but there are somes of them are just candies. Specifically gummies, his favorite. Must be someone who has been paying full attention to him that they bought him gummies.

The sound of footsteps approaching makes him snap his eyes away from all the chocolates and candies. He beams when Seongwoo walked in. Standing up from where he is seated on the floor. Surrounded by the boxes.

"Hyung, welcome home." he chirps happily. Seongwoo stop in his track. Staring at all the boxes and to Daniel whose grinning widely at him. If he have a tail and an ear, Seongwoo is sure that they are perky and the tail is wagging excitedly.

Seongwoo huffed and curtly nods at Daniel and proceed to bathroom. 

That....somehow made Daniel confused. He was surprised to see his boyfriend all quiet and almost looks like he didn't acknowlegde him. But he did gave him a nod. So he acknowledge him. Weird.

Seongwoo walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower. Towelling over his head to quickly dry his hair.

"Hyung, do you want to try some of the chocolates I got? They are really tasty." Daniel offers once he sees the elder stepping out of the shower. Munching over a box of chocolates, extending his hand out for Seongwoo to take one or more.

Seongwoo eyed the chocolate. Heart shapes. Ugh. 

"No thanks. Just brush my teeth. And too tired. I'm just gonna head to bed. Goodnight."

Once again, Daniel is surprised. Seongwoo have never refused any chocolates shoved at him. He learn that Seongwoo is a er for chocolate, especially they have caramel in it. The elder loves caramel so much. And the one he opens are full of it. Filled with caramel sauce inside. So oddly enough to say the least, that the elder refused the chocolates.

Daniel watched as the elder shifted around on their bed. He pouts and silently ate the chocolates all alone.

*

Today, he finally manage to stop by the shop. He thought of having a talk with the elder this morning but only found the bed next to him empty. Seongwoo had left for work. He's having his day off today so he came by to find Seongwoo.

Before he could even walk inside, there are women all over who suddenly came and surround Daniel. 

"Daniel oppa! Please take my chocolate."

"Oppa! Take this. I made it specially for you!"

"Oppa Niel, please accept my heart."

The commotions outside of the shop had everyone inside turning their heads to see what it was. What is happening and why is it suddenly so loud. 

"What in the tarnation....Oh.." Jihoon paused and stiffles back a laugh when he sees who it was. Seongwoo walks out of his office to check as well, since he heard loud scream and girls yelling for someone. Squealing and fangirling.

He freezes when he sees who it was. His boyfriend is being swarmed by women all over. Watching as he smiles sheepishly and trying his best to deny all the choclates being shoved at him. 

Oh how he just felt something snap inside of him at the scene. Their eyes suddenly met for a short moment. And it's like Daniel could sense his boyfriend slowly getting annoyed, that he panicked but composed himself. He apologizes to all of them and says that he couldn't accept their chocolates and bows to them before he ran inside, to catch on Seongwoo who is already leaving the shop from the back door.

*

"Hyung! Wait hyung, please! It's not what you think it is!" He cried for the elder, running towards the elder and trying to catch up on him. He's surprised to see how fast Seongwoo can be even though he's not athletic and lean.

The older have both his hands inside his pants pocket. Walking with a fast pace through the street. He didn't bother to turn around and watch his boyfriend running at him. He groans when he stumbles forward after Daniel had jumps and gave him a bear hug from the back.

He's annoyed. Well, that's not right. He's.....jealous.

Yes, that's it. Jealous. Damn jealous when he sees how girls are gawking and drools over his younger boyfriend. Offering boxes after boxes of chocolates at him, which Daniel keeps accepting each time they offers to him.

He grunts and blows air out of hi nose.

"Hyungie.." Daniel whines, rubbing his face all over Seongwoo's neck. Arms tighten around the elder.

"Let go Daniel. I'm busy."

"No."

"Niel. Let me go."

"No!"

"KANG DANIEL!"

That was the first time that Seongwoo has ever raised his voice at his boyfriend. The younger flinches and cowers away. Eyes starts to water as he moves back a few steps. Trembling when Seongwoo turns to glare at him. But Seongwoo stops and regrets it for ever raising his voice like that. Daniel looks at him with his lips trembling and eyes watery.

Such a child his boyfriend is. He sighs and gives up. Opening his arms wide to welcome Daniel into his embrace, which the younger quickly ran into and hugs him tightly.

"Hyungie...I'm so sorry. I-I didn't realized t-that you were hurt. You're...I'm so-sorry." Daniel sobs. The younger knows now and why Seongwoo was slightly distant from him in the past days. It's because of the chocolates he has been receiving. He can't deny the fact that he enjoys the attentions and getting all the gift, but he couldn't be happy if Seongwoo isn't happy.

He should have known since the beginning when he first brough those chocolates in. From that time, Seongwoo has been awkwardly smiles at him, with some strain in it that Daniel misses.

He should have denied them all and think about his boyfriend. He should be the one who need to get Seongwoo some chocolates. He's been neglecting his boyfriend by shoving himself with chocolates. That's terrible of him to do that to Seongwoo.

The elder his hair.

"Don't...it's not your fault. It's mine. I can't help but to get jealous of you. You get lots of chocolates from them and I should be happy and proud of you, instead I felt jealous. And it gets worst when I'm stressed about the special chocolates." the elder sighs, closing his eyes slowly and opens them back. Pulling away from Daniel to look at him.

"Stop crying. It's my fault and it's not yours. Just stop. I'm sorry for raising my voice at you." Seongwoo leans in to give Daniel a kiss.

"But...but.." the younger stutters, hiccuping and sniffling. 

"Stop. Okay? I'm fine and sorry for ever being mad and jealous of you." Seongwoo pecks him again and again. 

Daniel eventually stops crying and hugs the older longer. He blinks his eyes and lifted his head from the elder's shoulder.

"Hyung. Why not try combining caramel with green tea? It might taste good. I'll be your personal tester if you want." 

Seongwoo blinks for a few times. Green tea with caramel? It...might work and he hasn't tried it yet so he'll give it a go. The elder smiles which brighten the mood between the two.

"Alright. I'll try." he pecks the younger's lips and pulls him by the hand, intertwining, towards the supermarket to get the ingredients.

*

Somehow, it taste awesome. After Daniel had gave him the thumbs up and even in delight after tasting it, that Seongwoo starts making them. Daniel stays with him at the shop. Helping Seongwoo with the chocolates. Storing them into the freezer, batch after batch until it was two in the morning.

They smiles and grins at each other when the results came out so well. Seongwoo is so proud of his boyfriend. He may be playful and childish, but Daniel is smart.

They went home that morning with big wide grins plastered on their face. Kissing and cuddling after they fell asleep.

Five more days before Valentines Day and Seongwoo starts the promotions. And what do you know. His Caramel Macha Chocolate sold out within hours after he put the up. Not only does they bought it for Valentines. They even bought some to bring it home to let their family have a taste of it. Because it was so good and even Jihoon, Woojin, Guanlin and his other workers was impressed.

They all praises their boss and Seongwoo can only smiles and told them it was thanks to Daniel. The sale skyrocketed and the customers eventually asked if he could permanently add them into his new list of chocolates. Because it's the bomb and they couldn't get enough of it.

Seongwoo tells them, he might considere making it into a permanent chocolate for the shop. That made most of his customers who bought the chocolate to shoots their hands up. Happy.

By the end of the week. On Valentine's Day, Daniel walked in with his hands behind his back. He have a slight blush tinted over his face as he made his way to Seongwoo who stands behind the counter. Busy making candies.

Daniels walks in and gave the elder a peck on his cheek. Surprising the elder. "Daniel."

Daniel smiles and gave Seongwoo a kiss on the lips and pulls away seconds later, blushing. "Happy Valentine's Day hyung. Here. It's for you." Daniel shows off the box of chocolate he had in his hand and gave it to Seongwoo. It's medium sized and was nicely wrapped with red papers with pink ribbon.

"Aww baby. You don't have to." Seongwoo swears he could hear gagging sounds coming from Jihoon and Woojin. Guanlin giggles behind the cash register, eyes turning into a slit as he giggles. The older smiles and then gave Jihoon a quick glare with a very subtle neck slice gesture before he's back smiling at Daniel.

Jihoon gulps and ran to the back of the shop, to the staff room. He came back out with his own box of chocolates and blushing madly, slowly he gave it to Woojin. He stutters and stammers a lot.

Seongwoo stiffles his own laughs as he watched the scene. Daniel noticed so he turns around and he too stiffles a laugh. Watching how not both Jihoon and Woojin are blushing madly at each other. With Woojin holding onto the box of chocolate. A small, fond smile creeps on his face.

The day was great. Seongwoo ended up sharing the chocolate with Daniel and then went home, after his work hours.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"HYUNG!! Stop accepting all the chocolates from them. Please!!"

Daniel came storming into the shop two days later. He was angry and jealous now. Since yesterday, his older boyfriend was suddenly being surrounded by men. Mosly young boys and cute, handsome ones. Like what the happened!?

They all offers Seongwoo chocolates, bouquet of red roses and confessing to him. The older could only blush deeply, yet he accepts them. Daniel had his jaws drop to the floor when he witnessed it. Valentines had passed so why the hell does these men giving chocolates out to his boyfriend.

MEN!!! MEN, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Seongwoo laughs his head off as he sees how Daniel is about to burst into tears when he came running into the shops. Making his way through the seas of men and wraps his arms, protectively around Seongwoo's waist. Glaring and growling at them all.

"Back off! Seongwoo hyung is mine. Mine alone! Stop giving his chocolates and flowers!" he glares. If he's a dog or a wolf, he would have bare his teeth out and fangs too.

"Calm down Nielie." he pats the younger's head and proceed to apologized to all the men and asked them to leave, politely. There were disappointment in some of them. Pouting and all others.

Who knew Seongwoo was famous among the men. And Daniel was extremely jealous because he's afraid if Seongwoo set his eyes on them, one of them might steal him away. Since, Seongwoo is gay and all.

"Come baby. Let's go home." Seongwoo pats his cheeks to get his attentions on him. The chocolates and bouquet of flowers left forgotten. Seongwoo let the other in the shop eats them. He didn't bother to work any longer, not when he have a sulky baby in tow.

Perhaps some y time would be enough to show Daniel how much he loves him and only him.

Yeah, the heated times is great. He's gonna wreck Daniel on bed tonight.

 


 

I have no idea where this is coming from xDD It came by me and I had to write them. 

And again. Not sure when will this ever end hahahaha

Jealous OngNiel is cute. Kekeke.

Comments and upvote.

Sorry for the typos.