Jell-O

Can You Be My Candy?

“Hey uh..boss. I’m really for not being able to come to work today because uh..”

Seongwoo is down with fever. Is that what you’re trying to say?

”..Yes?”

Alright. Tell him he still owe me in babysitting my kids. You too. I’ll make sure to drag you with him when the right time comes for me to have a date with my own partner.

”Y-Yes, okay I will tell him that. And of course, sir. Thank you..”

Don’t mentioned it. Just tell him I say get well soon.

”Will do sir.”

You can call me hyung, Daniel. Don’t worry about what the others say.

”I... Okay, thanks hyung.”

*

Seongwoo was never one to get sick that easily, considering he’s been digesting lots of healthy food even though he make candies for a living. He have his own share of favorite sweets but not as much as Daniel. His boyfriend is way too obsessed with candies or to remotely anything that is sweet. Most of all is gummies and jelly beans.

Now, he never got sick. Or basically not that easy to get sick but when he did, they were bad enough that he had to stay in bed for days. 

Previous times when he got sick, he was all alone and trying to get better by himself. Going to the doctor, cooked meal for himself and even do all the stuff that he always do since he lived alone. But now, it’s entirely different because he have Daniel with him now.

And he was so grateful to have the younger with him. Now he is so used to cooking meal for two, grocery shopping more than he always did, and he even get to cuddle with someone every single night. Waking up to someone and kissing the person and many more.

It was so great to have your significant other with you now. Although they argued and fought for something so simple but it’s life. Nothing is easy or full of flowers or candies. 

Daniel hung up the phone, running hand through his hair and glance over his shoulder. He had slipped out of bed just to make the phone call and didn’t want to wake the older up since Seongwoo is just so easy to wake up. A simple noise can easily wakes him and he didn’t want that because Seongwoo couldn’t sleep a wink last night because of his fever.

Daniel smiles fondly at his boyfriend curled up on their bed. He was covered up by thick blankets since he was so cold last night and the beads of sweats were visible on his forehead. He had turned off the AC last night since his boyfriend complaints about how cold he feels.

He let him sleep a little more since his boyfriend didn't sleep properly so he will let him have his sleep while he went on with his usual activity, which supposedly to be Seongwoo's but since he's down with fever, Daniel has to do it.

Firstly, he picked up all the dirty laundry and throws them into the washing machine. He remind himself to separate them in colors since Seongwoo had once found him throwing every single clothes in and he had told Daniel to take them out but the younger simply tells him it's gonna be find, but it was the opposite of it with Seongwoo told him 'I told you so' when he pulled out the clothes with mix match color. The results was devastating and most of his work clothing were ruined by the color ones and from that day on, he swore to keep it in different basket.

Daniel doesn't want the same event to happen again. After making sure the washing machine is running smoothly, he moves to their living room. It wasn't messy but Daniel feels like he at least need to tidy them up a little. 

After that, he went to check on Seongwoo, finding the older had already turned to face the other side with him still cocooning in the blanket, sound asleep but he hid let out a soft whimper and scrunching his face up but that's just it and he's back to sleeping again.

The younger moves to their bathroom, having a shower and later on making breakfast for him and Seongwoo.

*

After Seongwoo had woken up, he was drag to the kitchen where breakfast is. Daniel helped him up, combing his hair with his hand and gave him a morning kiss which Seongwoo had told him that he's gonna get his virus if he kissed him, and Daniel says he doesn't care.

To be honest, it's hard to see his younger boyfriend being the mature one in the house. It's always has been Seongwoo but this time the role changes. Must be because Seongwoo is not well and so he wants to be babied and Daniel would oblige to that. He can't never say no to his sick boyfriend. He should be grateful to even have someone like Seongwoo. After he met him and became his boyfriend, Seongwoo has been nothing but the greatest person in his life.

Seongwoo had changes a lot in his life and he was very much happy about it. He's living much more healthier and was never late like he often did when he's single. 

Seongwoo would often times gave comfort to him when he was stressed up with work and would cuddle him when he's sad about his work or anything. Seongwoo would be there when he needs him the most now and would always be his pillar of hope.

He didn't know what will happen with him if he and Seongwoo were not dating. Seongwoo is most important person and he will never trade him or leave him for anyone else. Be it a famous idol or actor or a CEO or rich person or whoever. Seongwoo is enough and he's so happy to be with him now. His boyfriend of a year and half now.

So when he drags the still very much sick and whiny Seongwoo to the kitchen, he choose to feed him himself. He will do his best to make sure that Seongwoo will recover from his fever faster. Surely his customers will miss him. Daniel had called the shop for him and told them that Seongwoo won't be going in and they have to manage the shop by themselves.

"Feed me..." Seongwoo whine on his side when Daniel stops feeding him. He pout cutely at his boyfriend until he sneezes hard that he almost stumbles backward.

"Careful hyung. Here." Daniel pass the paper towel and then continue to feed his sick boyfriend. He didn't hear any complaints from him and was thinking if his cooking were good or bad. He didn't dare to ask because Seongwoo was silently munching to it and never show any signs that they were bad. Because, he's not a good cooker though. He's bad at it and he almost burnt their kitchen once when he was trying to make a simple instant noodle.

Afterwards, he forced Seongwoo to eat his medicines and then helped him to the bathroom. He washed his boyfriend as the older leans over him while they took a shower, this is Daniel's second time showering because Seongwoo was whining to him about how he felt so tired to even take a shower on his own so he gave in and joins him into the shower.

One arm was wrapped around Seongwoo's slender waist as they took a shower together. Seongwoo has his eyes closed as he enjoy the warm shower, leaning against Daniel.

And then they walked out of the bathroom, Daniel helps in toweling him and dressed him up. He gave Seongwoo a kiss when he told him he need to check on the laundry and re-assures him that he'll be back is a flash. And so he did after he had transfer all of their clothes into the dryer.

After that, they spent the rest of their afternoon cuddling on the couch, watching their favorite movies until Seongwoo gradually falls back to sleep.

His temperature is slowly decreasing so that's a good sign. Daniel was glad about it. He looked down on the sleeping male and smiles lovingly at him, as his fingers

threaded through his hair and an arm wrapped protectively around Seongwoo. What more can he wish for?His sick boyfriend is just too adorable. Daniel leans down to gave him a peck on top of his head and inhaled the sweet scent of Seongwoo's shampoo. 

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

When the next day he woke up, Seongwoo was already up and making breakfast for the two. He was still granted an off because Sungwoon was so kind to give him three days off just to keep an eye on Seongwoo.

"Hyung?" he calls to him. His voice was still heavy with sleeps as he rubs his eyes and looked at his boyfriend with lidded eyes.

"Morning, babe. Come join me for breakfast."

"Hyung. You're feeling better? How's your fever? Your temperature?" Daniel asked him so many questions as the younger moves to stand next to him, and placed the back of his hand on Seongwoo's forehead.

"I'm good. Most of my fever are gone and the temperature is going down."

"That's good to hear." Daniel says while he yawns.

Seongwoo stares at him until the younger notices his stares. They looked at each for a moment.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

Seongwoo shakes his head, a smile starts to form on his lips. His eyes are oozing with adoration as he keep staring at Daniel. It somehow looks creepy but in the most loveliest way.

"Hyung, you're scaring me. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just that...I want to say thank you. For taking care of me and do all the house chores for me when I was down with fever. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm eternally grateful to you."

Seongwoo gave his boyfriend a hug and then proceed to give him the sweetest kiss that quickly melts Daniel into a jell-o if he's able to. Or maybe into a puddle. He wraps his own arms around Seongwoo and pulls him closer to him until there is no gap left between them. Their kiss deepens, lips moving in sync.

"I'm glad, baby. I am also very grateful to have you, hyung. Thank you."

They stares to each other again and then giggles. It's the loveliest morning ever.

 


 

The title is just a title ( ̄▼ ̄)

It has nothing to do with Jell-O at all kekekeke

Enjoy the new chapter (*^3^)/~♡