Cuddles

Can You Be My Candy?

There are days when Daniel have trouble with his work and boss. That day is today actually. Or should he say, the whole week since last Thursday. It comes to his mind that they don't often get busy because, they are working as a boring office workers and doing writing some documents and went on a meeting, etc etc. Go back home, eat, sleep, rave, repeat. No, that's not it.

Eat, sleep, cuddles with your partner, binge watch some of your favorite dramas or movies and sleep again.

But for that particular week, Daniel can't seems to do much as I mentioned the following above.

He doesn't get to eat properly for a week now, nor sleep properly. Not when he consistently have some work to do and he had to stay up working on his study desk. Leaving Seongwoo to take the whole bed for the night, which he usually gave a glance or jealousy at his peacefully, sleeping boyfriend who cuddles and hugging all the pillows they have on their bed. Daniel could only watch and bit his bottom lip as he continue with his work.

And also, the cuddles have reduce to a minimal amount of time too. Oh what a ed up world has he walked in to.

Cuddles are his favorite and the most important source of energy. To which it comes from his boyfriend. Seongwoo gave the best cuddles and is the best person to cuddle with for his entire life. But since work is taking his cuddling times, he had to cut it short and usually, now he is only able to cuddle with Seongwoo for a short minute. The longest he had so far (in that week) is about five minutes and that's about it. That .

*

Like all the days of them living together since they started dated, Seongwoo is the first person who would wakes up and cooked breakfast for them and then leave for a morning run. He may not be the most athletic person in the world but Seongwoo still favors some short ten minutes or twenty minutes run and a basic exercises. He doesn't go to the gym but he dances, some times. So it's more than a good workout for him anyway. Plus, he have a weak stamina so he can't do extreme workout much. If he did, he'll faint for sure.

Seongwoo ate his breakfast alone and went for his routine morning run while Daniel is still fast asleep. He knows how the younger needed the sleep and he knows that he hasn't been sleeping well for days. Work is killing him slowly so he thought, or plan to pay him a visit today in his office. It's a secret, don't tell Daniel.

He will come by with a stack or lunch, all home cooked just for Daniel and a nice hot Rose tea just for Daniel. To ease up all the stress and give him some remedies. Seongwoo remembers, each time when he's all stressed up during his time as a college student, who is having trouble with his studies. He remembers how his mother would come up to his room with a cup of nice, hot or warm Rose Tea. Some times it'll be Peppermint Tea or Chamomile Tea. She have a stacks full of those bags of tea. All to relieves the stress away and it always works on him.

He had thanked his mother and since then, Seongwoo will always make sure that he have a pack of Rose Tea in his pantry. In case he needed some to relieve the stress away. And this time, he's going to make one for Daniel. Coffee may be a good choice too, but it better be tea rather than coffee. Plus, Daniel had too many coffee so why not have a change of taste once in a while and have a cup of tea.

Seongwoo smiles to himself as he jogs down the pavement and into the park with his mind kept on thinking about the Rose Tea and the idea of cooking Daniel a homemade lunch.

Homemade is much better than buying a take out. Healthier and more controlled. Since he knows that Daniel love to consumes sweet things rather than the greens, so he have to make sure Daniel have the appropriate diet. Whether he likes it or not, Seongwoo will be his personal dietitian.

*

As expected, Daniel was caught up with a very load full of work at his office. He had been staring at his deskstop since he came in and haven't been stopping to rest up his eyes or whatsoever. The boss had gave him more work to be done with and he had to submit them by tomorrow, at the very least. If possible, his wants it by the end of his work time. Meaning by this evening and damn, has he been typing away since then and he tried to finish them by this evening. But is about to go down if he didn't stop himself to rest or even have some snack.

His usual jellies have been left forgotten on the side of his work table. Plus, it's not even open yet but he bought it from Seongwoo's shop. Still sealed and packed up in the bag. Looking all pretty and untainted or not eaten yet.

He groan, then sigh, then he slouches forward and almost resting his head on the table. Eyes still trained on his desktop, unable to tear it away. Daniel try to form words, sentences, paragraphs. But at the moment, he was stuck at certain part of his work. His brain freezes and is not letting him progress further to form new words to complete his work of that day.

Well . He's ed up right now.

Daniel startles and almost jump out of his skin when someone tap on his shoulder. He placed a hand on his erratic heart and turn around to see one of his co-worker is standing behind him and gave him an symphatetic sort of smile.

"Daniel, someone is here to see you. Says he'll be waiting for you at the lounge area." said the co-worker.

"Who? Did he tell his name?" Daniel asked, confused on who had come to visit him during his work hours. He had never have any guest before so why now.

"He didn't say but he kind of look like someone who knows you very well. Since he says 'Nielie'. You better check him out. He is damn handsome by the way. And his hand is full of bags. Not sure what they are but I can smell something good though." the staff left to continue on his work.

Daniel is even more confused at the thought of someone handsome came to see him and what, brought him food? Or something that is related to it. He still have no idea who the guy is so he defeatedly sighs and stand up to see who the guy is, that is waiting for him by the lounge area. 

*

When he reached the second floor where the lounge area was located, he stops on his track and quirk his eyebrow to all the fusses coming from the place. There, he sees a group of people standing around and is checking out the lounge area for who or whatever is there. As he slowly walks over, he could hear some of the saying and talking about someone who is sitting by the lounge area.

'Oh my god. Who is that handsome man sitting over the window? Is he one of our staff here?'

'I've never seen him before. Who is he?'

'Oh my, he's gorgeous! Look at his face! And he smells nice too.'

'He has the most perfect jawlines and nose and eyes and...EVERYTHING!'

'Do you think he's single?'

'Why a handsome guy like him would be here? Is he here to see someone? Is he dating someone?'

'Oh oh! Oh my! He's looking right at us! Oh my god! His smiles!! Somebody please kill me now!!'

Handsome? Smell nice? Perfect jawline, nose, eyes? Wait.

Daniel excuses to all of them and try to get through and make sure for himself on who ever he is thinking right now. The description kind of makes sense now.

"Sorry. Excuse me. Coming through. Let me through." 

Once he stands at the front and sees the person waiting, Daniel widen his eyes like a saucer. He couldn't believe his own eyes and thinks that it's playing trick on him. What in the effing world!

The others stares at him and he can feel that the back of his head is burning with all the stares. It's like he could tell that they are questioning if he knows the handsome dude. Which is a definite YES! Yes he knows who he is!

It's his own BOYFRIEND for god damn sake!

*

Seongwoo notices Daniel looking at him and he smiles sweetly, standing up and raises his hand at him. That obviously made Daniel blushed up and he could hear them saying, 'Is Daniel and the guy seeing each other?','Wait, Daniel and him? Wow seriously?','Oh my god! Daniel is so lucky!'. And it goes on. The blush is getting much more intense.

He quickly walks over and cuts off whatever Seongwoo was going to say to him and drags him and the bag along to some place else.

"Nielie...I-!!!" He was cut off by being dragged out of the lounge area hard and away from the others eyes.

They keep walking with Daniel lowering his head down, looking away from all eyes who look at the two walking pass everyone in the building. They made their way to the rooftop and Daniel is so sure that nobody else will be there since he regularly go there when he need to release out all his tension and stress.

Once at the rooftop, Daniel puffed up and huffed. Seongwoo innocently tilts his head, hugging the bag in his arm.

Daniel turns around, "Hyung. What are you doing here? I..Why.."

"I came to eat lunch with you. I cooked your favorite and brought some gummies with me. Your favorite snack and also Rose Tea for relieving your stress." He explains as Seongwoo starts taking out all the contents out from the bag and placed it on the floor. And he even brought a picnic mat together. For the love of god. Did he plan to have a picnic inside Daniel's office?

Seongwoo crouches down, " I brought coffee too but it's better if you take the tea. Rose tea tend to make you relax and you know, like I said. Release up your stress and it taste great too. I know you have been stressed up with work. And you haven't eaten properly too or sleep that well. So I says to myself, why not I cook something which is all your favorite and come visit you for lunch. I know you intended to skip lunch as well." The older says, eyes glances up to look at Daniel. 

"I...I'd never.." Daniel couldn't form a single word and was taken aback.

"Don't try to deny me, Nielie. You look skinnier. Although it's not much but I can see. You can't but others can. So come and sit down with me and have lunch. I put all my heart and soul into all these dishes. So don't waste them and eat. Come."

Seongwoo pat the spot next to him and pulls Daniel by the hand. Forcing him to sit down and to eat lunch.

"It's not...It's not even lunch time yet, hyung. My boss is going to kill me if he finds out that I just skipped my work hour to eat lunch with you."

"Nonsense. Food is key to making you feel satisfied. With your belly all full, you feel much better when you're going to continue with your work again. If he yells at you, then let me personally explains to him or just tells him off."

"No! Don't do that, hyung." Daniel says worriedly. He's scared that his boyfriend would do that and damn what will his boss says if someone unknown suddenly tells him off like that. No way. Nada.

"Then, eat. As much as you want." Seongwoo ran his hand through Daniel's hair. A fond smile gracing his face.

Daniel couldn't say no to his boyfriend. Plus no way he can say no to food too. Just one look at it all, makes his mouth waters. They look extremely delicious and he knows that they taste better when he consumes them so Daniel grab the chopstick and starts eating. The way he blissfully sigh once he shoves the ground meat in his mouth, is more than enough to make Seongwoo to chuckle at how cute Daniel is.

"Oh god...Wow, this taste so....Hmm, heavenly." Daniel says, eyes closed slowly in a way of someone is blissfully enjoying a gourmet dish for the first time. He misses his boyfriend's food so much and now he starts to think what have he done in his past life to deserve such a loving boyfriend like Seongwoo.

"Try the tea." Seongwoo offers a cup of the Rose tea and Daniel slowly gulps them and again, he blissfully sigh.

"Hm, the taste is great. And the aroma too, god. Hyung, I love you so much. Thankk you." Daniel gave Seongwoo a sloppy kiss on the older's cheek and continue on eating all the food that were cooked by Seongwoo.

"Mm, you're welcome and I love you too." he returns the kiss.

*

His boss found out and he was angry. The man storms to Daniel's cubicle but stops when he sees Seongwoo is together with Daniel. A very red faced Daniel, because Seongwoo is sitting on his lap with Daniel trying so hard to stay focus on his work but he can't. Seongwoo is distracting him too much that he often stops typing on his computer to beg for his boyfriend to go home but the older is ignoring it.

Plus the hundred pair of eyes are currently on them is making it even harder for him to keep his focus. And not to mention everyone is talking about how handsome Seongwoo is and so much more, which he does not enjoying or liking it one bit. Some says they wanted to know his name and get his number. Some wanted to take him out and perhaps have lunch or dinner together and so much more.

For goodness sake, they are talking about Seongwoo as if Daniel is not there. Completely ignoring him or even thinking that Daniel and Seongwoo are boyfriends. Well, they are!! 

They are talking about his BOYFRIEND! Bold and italic it!

But they all scrambles away when their boss came down. Daniel and Seongwoo both turn to Daniel's boss and well, Daniel is about to apologize to his boss but Seongwoo stops him by standing up from Daniel's lap and bounds towards the boss. Confused Daniel gaped his mouth.

"Sungwoon hyung! Oh wow, you're Daniel's boss? How have you been?" 

Sungwoon blinks but then move to give Seongwoo a hug. Friendly hug and a smile.

"I'm good, Seongwoo. Haven't seen you for a while now. How the business going? Good?"

What in seven sea is going on?

"Business is good. I have lots of recurrent customer coming in and buying them for every week." Seongwoo side glances at Daniel for a short moment and smirk playfully.

"Ah, that's good to hear. I might come by one day. Perhaps you can suggest me a tasty candy for me to offer to my kid. She's a sweet tooth but I haven't been able to satisfied her candy craze. Maybe you can." Sungwoon says as he fondly smiles, when he talks about his daughter back at home.

Seongwoo's eyes lit up, "Of course! Leave it to me and come by soon so I can suggest to you or give you one of my most best selling candy. It's on the house." Seongwoo winks.

The two laughs and then turn back to the still so confused looking Daniel who is staring at them both back and forth.

"So, Daniel is actually your boyfriend? I never thought he is dating anyone. He's a monster who only know how to work. Never thought he have such a beautiful relationship with one of my best friend from college." Sungwoon says with a smile.

"Aha, yeah. He is one of my regular anyway. And we met because of that. Aish," Seongwoo lightly punch Sungwoon, "Go easy on him, hyung. Quit stressing him out. If I knew you were his boss earlier, I would have asked you to go easy on him. Yeah?"

Sungwoon taps his chin for a moment then sigh, "I supposed so. I have been so hard on him anyway. Guess I should lay low a little bit." Sungwoon turn back to Daniel.

"Go home Daniel. Don't worry about the task I've given to you this morning. I'll pass it to someone else to finish it off. Take a day or two off too. Since you're dating Seongwoo, I'll let you go and goes easy on you."

Daniel jumps out of his chair and beams with his puppy like smile.

"Really? Thank you sir!" he bows and quickly gather all his stuff and shut his computer and all.

"Thanks hyung. You're the best." Seongwoo pats Sungwoon's shoulder.

"You owe me one, Seongwoo. Now make sure your boyfriend gets a good amount of sleep. Go."

"You bet I will. See you again, hyung."

*

"You've never told me that Sungwoon is your boss."

"How can I tell you. I don't even know that you actually know him. Since college?"

"Yeah, he is one of my closest sunbae. We clicked well together anyway. And have been best friend for ever since. Along with Minhyun, Jonghyun and Taehyun."

"I see. We should have a gathering one day, hyung. You know, us and our friends."

"Hm, that's actually not a bad idea. Maybe we should. But right now, let's just sleep. Come here. Let me cuddle you."

Daniel bounds to their bed and immediately dives into the mattress and snuggles closed to Seongwoo. He hasn't been able to sleep properly for so long and have missed his boyfriend warmt terribly so.

Now, with his boss giving him a two days off, he could catch up with all the sleeps he hasn't been able to get. Cuddling up with Seongwoo for all those two days and so much more.

"Sweet dream, baby cake."

"Mm, sweet dream hyungie."

 


 

When will I stop! Will this fic will ever have it's end? Lol. 

Not sure. Maybe yes or maybe no xD

Anyway, enjoy this chapter for today hahaha.

If I am going to continue for another chapter, let me know what else should I write hahaha.

A trip to candy making factory? Like Willy Wonka? Going to carnival? Or etc . Just let me know in the comment :3

Sorry for the typos!