The Live Where Something Happens

Mamamoo Fluff Galore

A/N: A disclaimer: this fic is a figment of my wild imagination. It is purely fiction.

Anyways, This is what happens when my imagination runs wild.. haha.. I can't edit this properly without blushing, so here it is. Hope you enjoy! ^^

P.S. If you want to indulge in this fic's fantasy, leave comments as if you just finished watching a live broadcast... XD

______________________________________________________

Mamamoo was doing one of their random live broadcast when a MooMoo suggested that they do a staring contest.

The members were bored and quickly agreed to it. As usual, they used rock-paper-scissors game to determine the first contestant; Solar was first, followed by Moonbyul, Wheein and Hwasa.

“Wait,” Solar cried, putting up her hands. “What’s the reward for winning?”

The four of them exchanged looks; neither of them could think of anything.

“Oh, look,” Wheein said, pointing at the screen. “A MooMoo said that the winner gets a kiss. From each of us.”

They looked at each other and shrugged; it wasn’t anything out of the ordinary for them.

“Remember, unnie,” Moonbyul said, clasping a hand on Solar’s shoulder. “No blinking.”

“Pssh. I know that. It’s the basic rule of a staring contest.”

Moonbyul grinned. “This is going to be an easy win for me,” she said smugly.

“Yah! Are you looking down on me?” Solar asked, following Moonbyul as she stood in the middle of the room.

Moonbyul shrugged, crossing her arms over her chest. “You’re easy to tease, unnie,” she said. “This is my win for sure.”

Solar could only narrow her eyes; it was true that she was always the members’ target for teasing, but her pride wouldn’t let her lose this battle.

“Ready,” said the manager who was holding the camera. Moonbyul and Solar closed their eyes and waited. “Start!”

Moonbyul and Solar opened their eyes at the same time; they both had identical solemn looks as they stared into each other’s eyes.

Suddenly feeling confident, and more out of habit, Moonbyul reached out to tap Solar’s chin and winked.

“Solar wins!” the manager announced.

Moonbyul blinked, realizing too late what she had done. Meanwhile, Solar was grinning from ear to ear and was doing her celebratory dance.

“I win~ I win~ Uh-huh~ uh-huh~” Solar sang as she twirled around and stuck out her tongue at Moonbyul.

Moonbyul rolled her eyes and sulked; she made a mental note to tone down her greasiness with Solar because it was becoming an irresistible habit.

“Now, it’s Wheein and Hwasa’s turn,” the manager said.

Solar and Moonbyul went back to their seats; Solar was skipping and Moonbyul was following her with a scowl on her face.

Wheein and Hwasa took their positions in the middle of the room; they both had their arms crossed over the chests and their faces were devoid of emotions.

“Ready,” the manager said. Wheein and Hwasa closed their eyes and waited. “Start!”

Their eyes opened with a snap; Wheein made funny faces, making sure not to blink, but Hwasa kept her cool.

“Wheein-ah,” Hwasa said, finally deciding to attack. “Someone wants to ask you out.”

Wheein blinked. “What-” She suddenly realized what just happened. “AAHH!! Ahn Hyejin!!”

Hwasa smirked. “I’m not lying,” she said. “I want to ask you out. For dinner. Later.”

Solar had to drag Wheein away before the younger girl strangle her best friend; Moonbyul high-fived Hwasa for a job well done.

“Hwasa wins!” the manager announced, a bit too late. “Now, Solar and Hwasa.”

She cracked her neck and stretched her limbs. “Let’s do this!” she cried, hyping herself up. She pointed two fingers at her eyes and then at Hwasa. “Watch out, Hyejinnie. I’m coming for you.”

Hwasa smirked, squaring her shoulders and tightened her arms around her body. “Do your worst, unnie.”

Solar huffed and stood a couple of feet away from Hwasa; she wrapped her arms around her body and imitated Hwasa’s cool pose; Hwasa just rolled her eyes and maintained her poker face.

“Ready,” the manager said. Solar and Hwasa closed their eyes and waited. “Start!”

They opened their eyes at the same time; Solar rolled her tongue inside , trying to make Hwasa react, but the maknae wasn’t falling for any of it.

Finally, it was Hwasa’s turn to attack.

She moved closer towards Solar; so close that Solar thought she was going to be kissed and she shut her eyes tight.

“Hwasa wins!” the manager announced.

Solar’s eyes flew opened and she gaped at Hwasa’s smug face. “Not fair~” she whined, pushing Hwasa away. “Hyejin played dirty!”

Hwasa shrugged. “You didn’t say anything about not playing dirty,” she said.

“Well, it’s time to give the winner her reward,” Moonbyul said and grinned when she saw Hwasa’s horrified face. “Come on, girls. Let’s give Hyejinnie a kiss.”

“S-Stay away from me!” Hwasa cried as she backed away from her smiling members.

Only Hwasa’s protesting cries and loud smooching sounds could be heard off camera for nearly one minute. Then, the members came back on screen; Hwasa was dishevelled and grumpy while the other three were grinning from ear to ear and bumping fists.

“You don’t want to decide third and fourth place?” the manager asked.

“What for?” Solar asked, frowning.

“I’m sure MooMoos want to see Wheein and Moonbyul face off too.”

“Sure. Why not.”

Moonbyul and Wheein was all for it, but Solar didn’t look too eager. As if sensing that the leader was about to intervene, Hwasa hugged her from behind and locked her fingers to prevent Solar from escaping. Solar could only watch in silence as Wheein and Moonbyul took their positions.

“Unnie, you’re dead,” Wheein said, motioning her thumb vertically across her neck.

Moonbyul scoffed. “You wish.”

“Ready,” the manager said. Wheein and Moonbyul closed their eyes and waited. “Start!”

They opened their eyes and stared at each other; it didn’t take long until one of them moved for the kill.

Wheein stepped closer towards Moonbyul, not breaking eye contact. “Unnie,” she murmured, running a finger slowly from Moonbyul’s waist, over her crossed arms, and stopped at her cheek; Moonbyul could only clench her jaw and will herself not to flinch. “What would happen if-”

Before she could finish her sentence, Wheein felt her body was forcefully pulled back; she looked over her shoulder to see a scowling Solar hugging her from behind.

“You went too far, Wheein-ah,” Solar grumbled.

“S-Sorry, unnie,” Wheein said timidly.

“Unnie, you idiot,” Hwasa muttered into Moonbyul’s ear as she tugged at the hem of Moonbyul’s shirt.

Moonbyul turned to look at Hwasa’s pouting face and gulped. “S-Sorry, Hyejin-ah.”

“Okay, I think that’s enough,” the manager quickly said. “This match is invalid, so-”

The manager’s words stopped short when four pairs of eyes glared at the camera and her.

“We’re going to the bathroom for a bit,” Solar announced in an oddly calm voice.

She released her hold on Wheein and took her hand instead, dragging her off camera; only the sound of a loud slam indicated that they have left the room.

“I think you can stop the broadcast now, unnie,” Moonbyul said, making a motion with one hand while her other hand interlaced with Hwasa’s.

Moonbyul didn’t wait for a respond and gently led Hwasa off camera.

“Are you okay?”

“I’ll be better if you give me a kiss…”

Those whispered words were the last audio heard before the broadcast ended.