Worry Not

Mamamoo Fluff Galore

A/N: So, a friend requested this and I whipped this up on a whim..haha...

This is inspired by Wheesun's no-makeup look and the backhug-that-could-have-happened on the latest MMTV.

Enjoy! ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Wheein opened her eyes to find the spot on the bed next to her empty.

“Baby?” she called out groggily and slowly sat up, looking around the room for any sign of her missing wife. Seeing none, she became worried. “Yongsunie?”

A dull thumping sound outside of the room made her flinched. She was wide awake now and she was starting to panic, thinking that a robber had broken into the house.

She quietly slid out of bed and grabbed the metal bat leaning against the wall next to the bedside table. Neither she nor her wife was good at baseball, but the bat was made of metal and Yongsun had quite the arm strength to deliver a killing blow, if she wanted.

She hugged the heavy bat to her chest and tip-toed her way towards the door. Her heart was pounding hard against her chest as she slowly turned the knob and pulled the door open slightly. With a hard gulp, she poked her head through the crack and peered into the living room.

The sight that greeted her was a picture of chaos – the couch and sofas were thrown to one side, the plant pots gathered on the other side along with the TV and its cabinet, and the only painting in the whole apartment had been taken down and placed on the carpeted floor. In the middle of all these was a dark-haired woman, dressed lightly in her tank top pajamas, scowling at the coffee table with her hands on her hips, probably thinking where to move the table next.

Relieved to find her wife instead of a robber, Wheein let out a sigh and left the metal bat leaning against the wall. Then, she slowly approached her wife who still didn’t realized she was there.

“Baby,” Wheein murmured as she wrapped her arms around the older woman’s waist from behind and pressed a chaste kiss on her bare shoulder before resting her chin on it, “what are you doing?”

“I’m re-arranging the furniture,” Yongsun replied absent-mindedly, not even flinching at the sudden warmth enveloping her.

Wheein glanced at the wall clock which was, thankfully, too high up for Yongsun to reach. “At two in the morning?” she said incredulously. She pulled away and gently turned Yongsun around by the waist until they were face to face. “What’s really bothering you?”

Yongsun let out a sigh. “I’m being a worrywart, really…”

“Tell me.”

Yongsun flinched at the obvious command in her wife’s voice. Then, she timidly wrapped her hands around Wheein’s neck and leaned her head against hers. “I’m not sure I can do it tomorrow…” She paused and let out a bitter laugh. “Ah, I guess it’s today, now…”

Wheein reached up to cup Yongsun’s cheek. “Are you nervous about meeting my parents?”

Yongsun nodded.

They had been married for three months now and Yongsun still hadn’t met Wheein’s parents – it was mostly because Wheein’s parents were against her decision to marry a woman in the first place. But now, they had reached out to Wheein, saying that they missed her and that they wanted to get to know their daughter-in-law. Wheein was wary about their real intention, but thanks to Yongsun’s coaxing (a lot of it, actually), Wheein relented and had arranged a meeting with them at their home.

Now, Yongsun was getting cold feet.

“Baby, you will do fine,” Wheein said softly as she pulled Yongsun into a hug and gently her back, “no one can resist you, least of all my parents. Trust me.”

Yongsun let out a scoff, her face buried in Wheein’s neck. “You have to say that,” she mumbled, hitting Wheein lightly on the chest, “you’re my wife.”

Wheein chuckled and gently pushed Yongsun away before cupping her face with both hands. “I know you’ll be great, Yongsunie,” she said. “Plus, I'll be by your side at all times.”

A smile tugged at the corner of Yongsun’s mouth. “Thank you,” she murmured before leaning in to peck Wheein’s lips. “I’m so glad you’re my wife, Jung Wheein.”

“I’m glad you’re my wife too, Kim Yongsun.”

Wheein pulled Yongsun in for a longer kiss, her hands resting firmly on the older woman’s hips. Yongsun’s hand travelled into Wheein’s hair, grabbing them by the fistful, and tugged gently until Wheein tilted her head, before deepening the kiss. Wheein pushed Yongsun backwards until her legs hit the coffee table and she sat down on it, Wheein’s knee in between her thighs and she was at the mercy of Wheein’s tongue assault.

Suddenly, Yongsun pulled away.

“W-We c-can’t do this now,” she sputtered, her breaths coming out fast and short, “y-your parents…”

“Baby, breathe,” Wheein said sternly, her face scrunched up in worry as she grabbed Yongsun by the shoulders, “look at me and breathe.”

Yongsun did as she was told – she looked into Wheein’s dark eyes and took deep breaths, exhaling until her pounding heart slowed down and she was calm again. Then, she gave Wheein an apologetic smile.

“I’m sorry, Wheein-ah,” she said, cupping Wheein’s cheek and caressing her wife’s signature dimple with her thumb, “I can’t do it when I’m like this…”

“I know,” Wheein chuckled, taking Yongsun’s caressing hand in hers and kissing its palm, “but you need to be fresh and alert to handle my parents, so I have to do something to get you to sleep.”

Yongsun bit on her bottom lip, her cheeks turning slightly pink. “A-Are you thinking of doing that?” she asked softly, her eyes searching her wife’s face expectantly.

Wheein’s mouth curved into lazy smirk. “Whatever you want, baby,” she drawled as she leaned in to Yongsun’s upper lip while staring straight into her eyes. Her smirk widened when she saw Yongsun’s pupils blowing up with lust and she knew that that was her cue to start. “Now go back inside and prepare for me, baby.”

Yongsun meekly nodded, her cheeks flushing and a shy smile on her face as she sprang to her feet and practically ran into the bedroom.

Wheein glanced up at the clock again – it was three in the morning now. They had a solid six hours until her parents would get here; plenty of time for their “game” and a good rest after. Then, she looked at the mess around her and let out a sigh; she would be the one cleaning up later since Yongsun would be too exhausted to do so.

“Guess I need to go a little hard on her for this,” she mumbled, smiling to herself as she headed towards the bedroom, loudly humming to their favourite song, signaling the start of their “game”.