Say My Name

Mamamoo Fluff Galore

 

A/N: Finally a HwaByul oneshot to complete my collection! XD

This does not mean the collection is ending....at least I hope not..haha...

Anyways, this oneshot is inspired by Mamamoo's "Sleep Talk". Enjoy! ^^

 

______________________________________________________

Ah, she really does look beautiful like this.

“What are you doing?”

The sleeping beauty, Hyejin, had opened one eye and was looking at her girlfriend questioningly.

“Just watching you sleep,” her girlfriend, Byulyi, replied with a shrug and a smile.

Hyejin’s eyes were wide open now and a worried frown creased her beautiful face. “Did I…do something weird again?” she asked timidly.

“No,” Byulyi grinned, “just the usual.”

Her frown deepened. “What is the usual?”

You,” Byulyi gently tapped her girlfriend on the nose, “professing your undying love for me.”

The younger girl rolled her eyes and scoffed. “I don’t believe you.”

Byulyi shrugged. “I’m the one who has to hear it every night…”

“E-Every night?”

Byulyi’s eyes twinkled with amusement when she saw the slight pinkish tint in Hyejin’s tanned cheeks. “Yes, love,” she whispered, leaning down to plant soft kisses on her girlfriend’s brows, “every night.”

“I don’t believe you…”

Hyejin’s voice had become soft, laced with uncertainty and accompanied by the most adorable pout Byulyi had ever seen. Byulyi bit back a smile and continued peppering gentle kisses on her face, taking care to avoid the one place she knew Hyejin wanted it the most.

“Stop teasing…”

Byulyi grinned when she heard the whining tone and obediently pressed against Hyejin’s. They kissed slowly and tenderly, moulding their lips together as they enjoyed each other’s taste.

“I love you,” Byulyi murmured in between kisses.

Hyejin said nothing; she threaded her fingers through Byulyi’s pale blonde hair instead, tilting her head to the side and parted slightly, willingly accepting Byulyi’s warm tongue. Byulyi took her time, tracing the insides of Hyejin’s mouth, wrapping and unwrapping her tongue with Hyeijn’s until they were both drooling from the effort.

Byulyi finally pulled away, sorely needing the oxygen for her lungs, and wiped the saliva dribbling down her chin with the back of her hand. Then, she let out a soft chuckle and wiped Hyejin’s chin. The younger girl looked a little out of it, her face flushed and her lips slightly parted; she probably didn’t care what she looked like right now.

Byulyi moved to position herself in between Hyejin’s legs, wrapping the younger girl’s legs around her hips. Hyejin hummed in satisfaction, her eyes slowly fluttering shut as Byulyi moved her hands up and down her thighs, deliberately and slowly but with purpose, shooting pleasant shivers straight to her core.

“I still want to know…”

Byulyi glanced at her girlfriend, one eyebrow cocked in a silent question. Hyejin opened her eyes slightly and tilted her head to the side, committing the image of the pale-haired beauty into her memory.

“What exactly did I say in my sleep?” she asked.

Byulyi smiled and crawled up Hyejin’s body until their faces were merely an inch apart. “You said my name,” she answered, “and you smiled.”

Hyejin blinked. “That’s it?”

“Yeah, that’s it.”

“I really thought I did something weird again,” Hyejin sighed in relief. Her hands went around Byulyi’s neck and she pulled her in for a brief kiss. “I’m glad it was just sleep talking…”

“It wasn’t just sleep talk to me,” Byulyi pouted, “it was you professing your undying love to me.”

Hyejin smirked. “How is that professing my undying love to you?”

“It means that you’re thinking of me even when you’re asleep,” Byulyi answered easily, a smile forming on her face when she saw the blush slowly spreading across Hyejin’s face, “and you were smiling, so it must be about something happy and I'm in it.”

Byulyi let out a surprised yelp when Hyejin suddenly tugged her down until she was lying on top of the younger girl with her full weight. Byulyi automatically tried to get up, she didn’t want to crush her girlfriend after all, but Hyejin held her fast, hiding her face in the crook of her neck.

It took Byulyi a moment to realize that Hyejin was embarrassed – she rarely got to see this side of her fierce-looking girlfriend and she wasn’t planning on wasting it. Byulyi gently eased herself out of Hyejin’s arms, lifted her body a little and leaned on one elbow before cupping the younger girl’s face with one hand, her thumb gently tracing her cheekbone.

“Why are you embarrassed?” she asked softly. “Did I say something wrong?”

Hyejin shook her head and closed her eyes, inhaling and exhaling a few times, trying to calm her racing heart, before finally opening her eyes again, giving Byulyi a shy smile.

“I just realized that I don’t say it often,” she murmured as her hand covered Byulyi’s hand on her face, “your name and, well, you know…”

Byulyi grinned. “Then, say it,” she whispered, leaning down to touch the tip of her nose with Hyejin’s, “say my name and you-know-what.”

Hyejin chewed on her bottom lip, debating whether she could get away with not saying anything at all; the look in Byulyi’s eyes told her things would not go her way this time. So she took in a deep, shaky breath and cupped Byulyi’s face with both of her hands, looking deeply into those dark brown orbs.

“Moon Byulyi,” she breathed as she slowly brought Byulyi’s face down towards hers, “I freaking love you.”

Byulyi chuckled, clearly delighted with her girlfriend’s confession. Her eyes and smile softened as she whispered back, “I freaking love you too, Ahn Hyejin.”