Wheein's Ideal Type

Mamamoo Fluff Galore

A/N: This is something I think of when I watched 'Secret Unnie'. Moonbyul fits Wheein's ideal type, no? XD

Anyways, this fic is for the Wheebyul shippers. Enjoy! ^^

______________________________________________________

They were lounging on the couch in the dressing room when Moonbyul posed a question to Wheein.

“Wheein-ah, what’s your ideal type?”

Wheein looked at the older girl with narrowed eyes. “Where is this coming from, unnie?”

Moonbyul didn’t answer. She took Wheein’s hand in hers and interlaced their fingers.

“I saw that episode you were in where you talked about your ideal type with Hyoyeon-sunbaenim. Could you remind me what they were again?”

Wheein blushed and tried to escape, but Moonbyul was stronger; one pull of their joined hands and Wheein ended up in Moonbyul’s lap.

Their hands were no longer joined; Moonbyul’s arms were now hugging her waist and Wheein found herself looking down into the older girl’s dark eyes and smug smile.

Wheein’s blush deepened.

Moonbyul tightened her arms around Wheein and looked at the younger girl with every ounce of aegyo she had in her. “Tell me, Wheeinie,” she murmured. “Pretty please?”

Wheein bit her lip.

How am I supposed to resist you when you make adorable puppy eyes at me, unnie?

Wheein sighed. “Fine,” she said. She recalled the conversation with Hyoyeon and said, “My ideal type is someone who is dependable-”

“Wrong.”

Wheein frowned. “Unnie, it’s my ideal type. How can I be wrong?”

Moonbyul shrugged and smiled. “Try again,” she whispered, one hand caressing Wheein’s back.

Wheein shivered a little and a knot formed in her stomach.

Not fair, unnie…

Wheein her lips and tried again; her voice was trembling, but she ignored it.

“My ideal type is a person with a big heart and mind-”

“Wrong.”

Wheein scowled; she was getting frustrated. “Unnie, you’re being ridiculous,” she grumbled. “Why don’t you tell me what my ideal type is?”

Moonbyul chuckled and pulled Wheein close until their foreheads touched.

“But you already know the answer, Wheein-ah,” she whispered.

Wheein swallowed.

She could no longer ignore the tightening in her stomach as Moonbyul’s hand moved in slow, circular motions on her back; her mind was going blank and all she wanted was to crush her lips against Moonbyul’s.

But a part of Wheein’s mind was aware that they were in a public place.

She took a deep breath to calm the hammering of her heart; it was only for a moment because she saw Moonbyul her lips hungrily as her eyes lingered on Wheein’s lips.

Ah, crap. Public place or not, this unnie is driving me crazy!

Wheein looped her arms around Moonbyul’s neck and leaned in.

But Wheein didn’t feel Moonbyul’s soft lips against hers; she found her lips meeting the palm of Moonbyul’s hand instead.

Wheein’s eyes widened in surprise, but Moonbyul just chuckled.

“Whoa there,” the older girl said, grinning. “We’re still in public, Wheein-ah.”

Wheein narrowed her eyes.

This unnie…

Feeling extremely frustrated with Moonbyul’s teasing, Wheein stuck out her tongue and started against Moonbyul’s palm; Moonbyul’s eyes almost popped out in surprise and Wheein smirked in satisfaction when she saw the older girl’s pupil dilated with want.

Slowly, Wheein removed Moonbyul’s hand from her face and leaned in next to her blushing ear. “Does it really matter what my ideal type is, unnie?” she asked.

Moonbyul closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of Wheein’s breath against her sensitive ear, and shook her head slowly.

Good.” Wheein pulled away and gently squished Moonbyul’s cheeks together. She smiled when she saw Moonbyul’s pout. “It doesn’t matter what my ideal type is, Moon Byulyi-ssi, because the one I like is you.”

Wheein pecked Moonbyul’s pouting lips before sliding off her lap to join the other members and their stylist.

Moonbyul was left dazed and blushing from her neck to the roots of her hair.