Hwasun In 5 Parts

Mamamoo Fluff Galore

A/N: First off, I'm not confident in writing Hwasun. But I want to try, so here it is.

This is for the Hwasun shippers. Enjoy! ^^

______________________________________________________

Movie Date

Hwasa made sure that she sat close to Solar. Then, she whipped out her phone.

“Unnie, have you seen this movie?” she asked, leaning into Solar.

Solar glanced at Hwasa’s phone and her eyes lit up. “Ooh. That movie’s really good. You should watch it. Definitely.”

Hwasa pouted. “But I can’t find the DVD for it…”

Solar tilted her head, thinking. “I think I know a place where the movie is still showing…”

Hwasa beamed and hooked her arm through Solar’s. “That’s great, unnie. Let’s go and watch it now.”

Solar blinked. “Now?”

“Yes, now.”

Before she could protest, Hwasa pulled Solar to her feet and dragged her out the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warm Me Up!

Hwasa hugged Solar from behind and rested her chin on the older girl’s shoulder.

“What’s up?” Solar asked, reaching up to pat Hwasa’s head without taking her eyes off her phone.

“It’s cold,” Hwasa mumbled, tightening her arms around Solar. “I wish summer’s here already.”

Solar chuckled. “It’s only a few months, Hyejin-ah. Patience, patience.”

Hwasa buried her face in Solar’s neck. “Unnie, make summer come.”

Solar turned to face Hwasa. “How am I supposed to do that?” she asked incredulously. “I’m not a god or anything.”

Hwasa smiled lazily. “You’re the sun goddess, unnie,” she said. “You can warm me up however you want.”

Solar stared at her and then hid her reddening face in her hands; Hwasa just laughed and snuggled closer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couple

Solar noticed Hwasa was scowling at the computer screen.

“What are you angry at, Hyejin-ah?” she asked, resting her chin on top of the maknae’s head.

“I lost a bid,” Hwasa replied, pouting. “There’s a good deal on a travelling package I want, but I responded too late.”

Solar noticed the page Hwasa was on. “Oh, that place is good,” she commented. “I’ve wanted to go there too…”

Hwasa spun around and looked at her with eager eyes. “Unnie, let’s go together.”

Solar blinked. “Okay…?”

Hwasa pumped one fist in the air and turned back to the computer screen, typing furiously on the keyboard. “I think I saw a couple package…it should be cheaper too…”

Solar froze.

Couple…package…?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bikinis

Solar sat opposite Hwasa with her arms crossed over her chest.

“We can’t go.”

Hwasa’s eyes widened. “But unnie…”

“It’s too soon. Everyone would be troubled because of us…”

“I’ll talk to the managers and CEO-nim…” Hwasa put her hands together and fluttered her eyelids pleadingly. “Please, unnie. Please.”

Solar sighed. “Fine. But you’re talking to CEO-nim. Got it?”

Hwasa nodded eagerly. “Yes, yes. Of course. Now can we go shopping?”

Solar frowned. “Shopping for what?”

“Bikinis, of course.”

“It’s a trip to the countryside, Hyejin-ah. There’s no beach there.”

Hwasa winked. “I have an idea where to use them,” she said with a grin.

Solar had never regretted her quick mind as much as she did then; she blushed at the image forming in her mind. “Hyejin-ah…that’s not how you’re supposed to use them…”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, unnie,” Hwasa said innocently. “I was thinking of bathing in a hot spring with our bikinis. What were you thinking about, unnie?”

Solar averted her gaze; she knew Hwasa knew that she was thinking about anything but the hot springs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Breaks

Solar found herself standing in the middle of a grass field with Hwasa.

I can’t believe CEO-nim allowed us to go on this whirlwind trip.

Solar blushed when she remembered that the trip was supposed to be for couples.

“Unnie, it’s summer!” Hwasa cried as she twirled around happily.

Solar smiled despite herself. “Careful, Hyejin-ah,” she called out to the maknae.

Just as predicted, Hwasa stumbled and fell; Solar hurried to her side with a worried frown, but the younger girl was giggling on the ground.

Solar sighed. “I was worried you had hit your head or something,” she muttered.

“Unnie, stay,” Hwasa said, pulling Solar down on top of her.

Solar blushed. “H-Hyejin-ah, what are you doing?”

“Snuggling,” Hwasa replied, wrapping her arms around Solar and buried her face in the crook of Solar’s neck. “Unnie, you smell nice…”

Solar had nowhere to hide her red face, so she leaned into Hwasa’s neck. “You smell nice too,” she blurted without thinking.

Hwasa chuckled. “So we both smell nice. That’s good to hear.”

She released her hold on Solar; Solar rolled off of her and onto the ground.

“Wow, it’s beautiful,” Solar murmured, as she stared up at the cloudless blue sky.

Hwasa turned her head towards Solar. “Aren’t you glad we came here?” she asked, smiling.

Solar turned her head too and smiled back. “I am,” she confessed. “But we shouldn’t be too long here. CEO-nim must be-”

Hwasa propped herself up on one elbow and leaned down to capture Solar’s lips with hers; Solar was too stunned to respond.

Hwasa pulled back and smirked. “Unnie, stop talking about work,” she said. “This is supposed to be our trip.”

Solar nodded absent-mindedly.

Hwasa chuckled. “Well, I said that, but I don’t plan on taking a break at all,” she murmured as she leaned down again. “Not when you’re here, unnie…”