I Like It Like This

Mamamoo Fluff Galore

A/N: My main fic is not getting Wheebyul love anytime soon, so here is Wheebyul fluff for those who miss them like I do... T^T

______________________________________________________

It was a rare day off for the group.

Solar wanted to go to a hot springs; Hwasa wanted to explore new restaurants; Moonbyul and Wheein decided to just laze around at home.

Specifically, Wheein’s home.

They had woken up late – Moonbyul got a much-needed sleep while Wheein enjoyed the feel of her girlfriend in her arms. They skipped breakfast and ordered a takeout for lunch. After lunch, they cuddled on the couch and watched a random channel on the TV.

Suddenly, Wheein turned her face into Moonbyul’s neck and placed her lips below the older girl’s ear. Moonbyul let out a hum of approval, tilting her head to give her girlfriend better access while her hand on Wheein’s back slipped under the younger girl’s blouse and started tracing slow, lazy circles against her skin, signalling her to continue.

Wheein smiled against Moonbyul’s neck and started kissing her way down. At the same time, her hand slid under Moonbyul’s open-collared shirt and ran her fingers lightly across the expanse of skin underneath, sending goose bumps all over the older girl’s body.

A sigh escaped Moonbyul’s lips as her eyes fluttered close and her fingers curled against Wheein’s back, nails digging lightly into her skin. Wheein hissed at the slight pain, but still smiled as she continued to mark her girlfriend’s neck.

Moonbyul leaned sideways on the couch, pulling Wheein along with her, until she was laying on her back and the smaller girl was laying on top of her. Wheein pulled away and smirked when she found herself straddling her girlfriend while staring down at her flushed face.

“Don’t stop,” Moonbyul murmured, opening her eyes a little. Her hands were on Wheein’s hips now, them languidly, but with purpose. “You know I like it when you’re on top like this.”

Wheein reached out a hand to caress the rapper’s flushed cheek before cupping it firmly. Then, she leaned down and whispered against Moonbyul’s mouth, “I know.”

Moonbyul let out a guttural sound as she captured Wheein’s bottom lip, pulling her down for a long, hard kiss. Her hands moved from Wheein’s hips to cup her and squeezed it hard. Wheein moaned into Moonbyul’s mouth in response and quickly broke the kiss.

No, unnie,” she said breathlessly, one finger on Moonbyul’s mouth. Moonbyul pouted, but waited for Wheein to continue. “I’m the one in control right now.”

Moonbyul smiled and took her hands off of Wheein. But Wheein frowned and grabbed her hands, guiding them back to her hips. Moonbyul raised an eyebrow and smirked.

“What?” Wheein said defensively. “You know I like it when you touch me, unnie.”

“Yes, I know,” Moonbyul’s lips curled into a playful smirk, “I just wanted to make you say it.”

Wheein gasped and pressed her hands against Moonbyul’s face, squishing her cheeks together. Moonbyul laughed when she saw the adorable pout on her girlfriend’s face. She muttered something incoherent that confused Wheein enough to remove her hands.

“What did you say, unnie?” she asked curiously.

“I love you.”

Wheein stared at her and then giggled. “I love you too,” she replied softly before leaning down to peck Monnbyul’s lips a few times, already forgetting her earlier agenda.

Moonbyul ran a hand through Wheein’s soft hair and took in every detail of the small woman. “I like it when we get to spend time like this,” she mused.

Wheein nodded and tucked her head under Moonbyul’s chin, sighing contentedly. “Me too,” she murmured, her eyelids suddenly getting heavier. “I miss you, unnie.”

“I miss you too, love.”

When she heard no response and soft snores instead, Moonbyul let out a soft chuckle. She carefully gathered the smaller girl into her arms and carried her into the bedroom. She gently placed Wheein on the bed, but the girl’s arms remained tight around her neck.

Moonbyul’s lips twitched. “You’re awake, aren’t you?”

“No, I’m asleep,” came the mumbled reply.

Moonbyul noted that Wheein’s eyes were still closed, but had curled up slightly. The rapper bit back a laugh and decided to put on an act herself.

Moonbyul sighed, pretending to be upset. “Ah, I’m tired of this, Jung Wheein. I’m leaving.”

Wheein suddenly stiffened, her arms around Moonbyul’s neck loosening as opened one eye to peek at her. “U-Unnie?” she called out timidly, afraid that Moonbyul was really upset with her.

Moonbyul smiled and kissed her girlfriend on the nose. “Sorry to scare you, love,” she murmured, smoothing the frown that had formed on the younger girl’s face, “I wasn’t planning to go anywhere.”

“Unnie, you meanie,” Wheein cried as she hit Moonbyul multiple times on the chest, “I really thought you were going away.”

“I’m sorry,” Moonbyul quickly hugged Wheein close and climbed onto the bed, “I’m really sorry, Wheein-ah…”

Wheein calmed down and wrapped her arms around Moonbyul’s body, burying her face in her chest. “Don’t do it again.”

“Well…”

Wheein lifted her head and glared at the rapper. Moonbyul quickly kissed Wheein’s forehead and apologized. The younger girl let out a satisfied huff before snuggling closer, nuzzling her face against her girlfriend’s neck. “I like it when we sleep like this,” she murmured.

Moonbyul chuckled. “We already cuddled this morning…”

“I want to cuddle as much as I can before we have to go back to work tomorrow.”

It reminded Moonbyul that she couldn’t stay the night…unless they wanted to expose their relationship to their company (the other members already knew).

She tightened her arms around Wheein and kissed her temple. “Okay. Let’s cuddle until you’re tired of it.”

Wheein giggled. “I’ll never get tired of this,” she said confidently.

Moonbyul just smiled and let her hand roam up and into Wheein’s hair, scratching lightly at her scalp; the hum of approval she received widened her smile.

“Sleep tight, love,” she whispered as she pressed a soft kiss on Wheein’s temple, “I won’t let go until you wake up.”