Diversion Tactic

Mamamoo Fluff Galore

A/N: This fic is inspired by the song Lips of an Angel (Hinder). When I heard it, I was reminded of the Moonsun/Wheebyul love triangle...haha...

Enjoy! ^^

______________________________________________________

Moonbyul and Solar were watching a late night movie when suddenly Moonbyul’s phone rang.

Moonbyul glanced at the caller ID and her heart skipped a beat.

“Who is it?” Solar asked and leaned in to catch a glimpse of Moonbyul’s phone.

“N-No one,” Moonbyul stammered, putting the phone out of Solar’s reach. Solar narrowed her eyes and Moonbyul quickly added, “It’s one of the kids.”

Solar stared at her for a long while before nodding her head and turning her attention back to the TV. “Better answer it,” she said, popping a handful of popcorn in . “Might be important.”

Moonbyul got to her feet and headed into the bedroom to answer the call.

“I’m sorry, Byulie-unnie. Did I interrupt something?”

Moonbyul closed her eyes and let the younger girl’s sweet voice wash over her; she missed her voice even though she shouldn’t be.

“No, we were just watching movies,” she said, keeping her voice low in case Solar was listening. “What’s up, Wheeinie?”

“Oh, I’m drinking with Hyejin right now and I remembered that we haven’t drink together in a while. I thought I would call and ask if you want to go drinking sometime? With me. Is that okay?”

Moonbyul bit her lip.

Of course it’s not okay, you little devil. What would Yongsun-unnie think?

“I’m okay with it, but I don’t know about Yongsun-unnie…”

“Oh.”

Silence fell between them; Moonbyul almost thought Wheein had fallen asleep or hung up without her noticing.

“Byulie-unnie, am I a bother?” Wheein suddenly asked.

Moonbyul felt her chest tighten; she missed the younger girl, but she had only recently gotten together with Solar and she didn’t want to risk the older girl’s wrath.

“No, of course not. It’s just…” She paused. “I’m with Yongsun-unnie now, Wheein-ah. Things changed. I can’t hang out with you like the old days.”

“That’s right.”

Moonbyul nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard a voice whispering in her ear. She glanced to the side and saw Solar’s pouting face; Solar was hugging her from the back and had rested her chin on Moonbyul’s shoulder.

“Sorry, unnie. I just…” Wheein paused and Moonbyul could hear her take a long, deep breath. “I just miss you, Byulie-unnie. I miss…us.”

Moonbyul closed her eyes and bit back a moan when she felt Solar’s lips on her earlobe. The older woman started to on it loudly and lewdly; Moonbyul let out a small whimper and hoped that Wheein didn’t hear any of it.

“I’m sorry, Wheeinie,” Moonbyul murmured. “I really am. Goodbye.”

Moonbyul hung up before Wheein could respond. Then, she turned to face Solar who was smiling smugly up at her.

“That wasn’t fair,” Moonbyul growled, locking her hands around Solar’s waist and pulled her close. “I was on the phone.”

“With your ex,” Solar countered and wrapped her arms around Moonbyul’s neck. “I have the right to distract you from that call.”

Moonbyul could not refute. “Finished the movie?” she asked instead.

Solar shook her head. “I got bored,” she murmured. She narrowed her eyes and her gaze travelled down towards Moonbyul’s mouth; she her lips and let out a sigh. “You didn’t come back quickly enough, Byul-ah.”

Moonbyul had been watching her all the while and she felt a knot forming at the pit of her stomach; she let out a grunt and claimed Solar’s lips in a passionate kiss.