Da Ra Da

Mamamoo Fluff Galore

A/N: After listening to Wheein's Da Ra Da, I needed to write this.. haha..Enjoy! ^^

______________________________________________________

Moonbyul and Wheein were sitting on the practice room floor, trying to come up new choreographies for the next comeback.

But they were stuck.

Moonbyul let out a loud groan. “I think my brain is dead,” she grumbled.

“If that’s really true, you’re a zombie now, unnie,” Wheein said distractedly as she concentrated on the dance videos on the manager’s tablet.

The manager had given them some videos for inspiration, but instead of being inspired, they just enjoyed the videos.

“I want to dance with someone someday.”

Wheein looked up and stared at Moonbyul with a frown. “What are you talking about? You’re already dancing with us, unnie.”

Moonbyul shook her head. “Not a group dance. A slow dance.”

Wheein smirked. “Are you planning a wedding dance already, unnie?” she asked teasingly.

Moonbyul blushed and flicked the younger girl’s forehead. Wheein whined at the sudden attack.

“We did that dance for Piano Man,” Wheein pointed out as she rubbed her reddening forehead. “Doesn’t that count?”

Moonbyul chuckled. “That was a little more upbeat than what I had in mind. A slow dance to a slow song.” She paused. “Wheein-ah, if you could pick a slow song to dance to, what song would you choose?”

Wheein hummed as she tried to imagine it. “I don’t know. I dance to everything, unnie,” she said, giggling. “What about you?”

“I want to dance to your voice.”

Wheein blinked.

Did I hear that right?

Moonbyul smiled lazily. “When I heard ‘Da Ra Da’, I thought it’s a nice song to dance to,” she explained. “A gentle and slow dance would suit the song.”

Wheein was silent for a long while. Then, she slowly got to her feet and extended a hand to Moonbyul; Moonbyul stared at her hand, then at her with confused eyes.

“Let’s try it out,” Wheein said with a shy smile.

Moonbyul accepted her hand and stood up. She watched as Wheein connected her phone tobthe speaker and scrolled through her playlist until she found the song “Da Ra Da”.

“How should we start?” Wheein asked as she pressed play and turned to face the rapper.

Without a word, Moonbyul gently grasped Wheein’s wrists in her hands and pulled her to the center of the room.

Wheein looked up at her with an uncertain smile on her face; Moonbyul chuckled when she realized how awkward they both were acting.

“Like this,” Moonbyul said softly.

She put one hand on Wheein’s waist, pulling her close, and then she took Wheein’s hand with the other. Wheein placed her free hand on Moonbyul’s shoulder and slowly raised her eyes to meet Moonbyul’s; a faint blush coloured her cheeks when their gazes locked.

They gently swayed to the song as it entered the first verse.

Every day, I only looked at you
Now when I close my eyes, I can see you
Like I just ran 100 meters
My heart is already racing
On my way to see you
Singing like

They picked up the pace as the song entered the pre-chorus part.

Moonbyul twirled Wheein around, causing the younger girl to giggle, before bringing her back into her arms, pulling her closer than before.

Da da darada da da darada
Da da darada da da darada
Sing a song on and on
Da da darada on and on
Maybe I fall in love with you oh
Sunshine
Gentle breeze
You and I

Come to me, hurry and hold me
Walk with me on this path where
Flower petals fall like rain
Don’t have to say anything
If only I’m with you

Moonbyul couldn’t keep her eyes off of Wheein; the dimple on her right cheek, her gum-showing smile and her twinkling dark eyes were all captivating to her.

The song had faded to the background for them; they were both dancing so close, their foreheads were touching and their breathing had become uneven.

Wheein moved her hand from Moonbyul’s shoulder and placed it on her chest. “Unnie, your heart is beating so fast,” she whispered.

“Yeah, it is.”

Wheein swallowed when she saw the look in Moonbyul’s dark eyes. Her breath hitched when Moonbyul leaned in and their lips touched lightly; she felt as if her whole body was lit on fire.

“No, unnie…more…”

Moonbyul didn’t hesitate; she pressed their lips together, moving slowly as if they were still dancing to the song.

When this night is over
When the morning comes
I will see you
I want to hold you baby
When I think about you
Even the moonlight feels warm
I never felt like this before
I feel you every night and morn
Now we walk along
this road together

 

Come to me, hurry and hold me
(Come to me, hurry and hold me)
Walk with me on this path where
Flower petals fall like rain
Don’t have to say anything
If only I’m with you


They finally broke the kiss; faces flushed and breathing laboured.

“That was…different,” Wheein murmured and let out a nervous laugh.

“It feels…right, somehow,” Moonbyul whispered, rubbing her nose against Wheein’s. “Tell me if you don’t want this, Wheein-ah. I’ll stop and we’ll forget this ever happened.”

Wheein bit her lip and cupped Moonbyul’s face with both of her hands. She looked adoringly into the older girl’s eyes and smiled.

“I’m willing to give us a chance,” she said softly. “What about you?”

Moonbyul grinned. “Even if you tell me stop now, I won’t.”

Wheein laughed and Moonbyul silenced her with a kiss.

Da da darada da da darada
Da da darada da da darada
Don’t have to say anything
If only I’m with you