Chap III

ROOMMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week passed very quickly. We passed with Youngbae without a word in the corridor, and although I saw him talking to me several times, I decided to be adamant until he apologized to Seungri for his unfounded accusations. The lecture also wasn't interesting. I was returning home from my last class, enjoying that the hard and stressful week was slowly coming to an end. The weekend promised to be great. In the end I was waiting for a date with my prince. Yes guys, a date!  At the beginning I told myself that it was just a friend's favor, but if we were there alone and Seungri promised me a surprise, I hope that something more will come of it! However, returning to reality, I was just driving up the elevator to the third floor, then turned the key in the door of my room. Or ours, in the end I don't live alone. And let me tell you that it doesn't bother me at all. On the contrary I am very happy. If you know what I mean.  

I crossed the threshold and put away all the things that I carried with me on my desk. As soon as I did the bathroom door opened and Seungri came out. He smiled at me and I returned his greeting. He was wearing dark jeans with holes and a white shirt that really served its purpose by fitting his muscular chest and shoulders. I imagined how these arms embrace me and hold me firmly in my sleep. ' stop! What am I thinking about?' From my erse dream I was awakened by a sweet, honey-like voice. 'Kwon Jiyong , don't behave like a cat in heat!' I scolded in my mind. 

“Ready for our date?” Seungri asked winking at me.
“You don't even know how much!” I answered too enthusiastically without thinking about my words, which meant that a moment later a blush broke over me. 
“I am glad your attitude Ji.” The blond commented, laughing. I swear that one day I will tear my tongue out and throw it to the birds.
“In the sense, I meant, I meant ...” I started to babble trying to defend the remains of my pride (which I don't already have anyway), but it didn't go well because Seungri immediately interrupted me. 
“Chill Prince, today we are going to have fun so it makes no sense to hide the excitement. I'm going out for some time, let's meet at 17 at the main entrance.” Seungri informed me.
“Okay.” I said quietly afraid I would humilitate myself again.
“Bye!” Ri said good-bye and after a while I was alone in the room. 

I changed into comfortable clothes and decided to lie down on the bed and relax. After a while my eyelids closed and I fell asleep. I was awakened by a loud ringtone of Ft Island "Pray" which meant that someone was trying to call me. I got out of bed and quickly picked up the call. 

“Hello.” I said in a sleepy whisper.
“Hey Ji, where are you? I'm waiting for you already fifteen minutes? You have not forgotten about our date?” I heard Seungri's voice.
“What? We weren't supposed to meet at five o'clock?” I asked starting to panic, because I just napped for a moment.
“Jiyong is 17.15.” Blond answered me in a surprised tone.
“!” I cursed.
“You forgot that quickly?” I heard a laugh on the other side of the phone. 
“No it's not like that! I just rested and I don't remember how, but I fell asleep and just woke up.” I explained to him hurriedly. “Can you please wait for me for another ten minutes? I promise that I will be downstairs soon.” I asked him and at the same moment I ran to the wardrobe find something to wear on our trip.
“Sure, take your time” Seungri replied and ended the call. 

I took off my pink, short shorts (no comment, I have sentiment to them, Dami brought them for me from Thailand) and threw them somewhere behind my back replacing them with a pair of black, matching trousers. I chose T-shirt with stripes, sneakers and a denim jacket. I ran my hand through my messy hair, which after sleeping was stuck in every direction. Because of my carelessness I didn't have enough time to do some simple makeup and I had to accept that I would go on my first date with Seungri with a pimple on my forehead and dark circles under my eyes. 'Just great!' - I muttered under my breath leaving the room and running down the stairs to the ground floor. Seungri was waiting on the bench at the exit, looking through something on the phone. When he saw me approaching him, he got up and put the phone in the back pocket of his trousers. I have a quiet hope that someday instead of a phone my hand will be there. But it has to wait a bit. 

“Ready?” He asked standing next to me and I nodded to confirm.
“I apologize for my distraction, I had no idea that I would fall asleep for so long” I explained mainly to silence my conscience.
“No problem Ji seriously, don't worry.” Seungri gave me a forgiving look and we headed for the subway station. 
“I didn't have time to do anything about it. I look like a pigeon hited by car, so don't tell me that everything is okey.” I deplored my zero sense of time and organization.
“You're exaggerating, you look good.” Ri replied. 
“With those bags under the eyes and a crumpled blouse? Or maybe with a pimple and hair in disarray?” I didn't listen to his attempts to comfort me, I was still pitying myself. Seungri stopped and scanned me from top to bottom. Then he raised his hand pointing to my hair and said.
“They are fluffy that's why they stick out. I don't see anything on your face except the eyelash that fell on your cheek.” That's saying, he touched me with his fingers under my right eye to take it off and after a while he returned to continue his sentence, as if nothing had happened. “In addition you dressed well, so I have no idea why you lack such self-confidence, but believe me I like you as you are.” He finished sending me a smile and I stood like a stupid table leg not knowing how to react to his words. 
“It's easy to say to a person who always looks great.” I muttered under my nose with my head down. To my misfortune my comment was heard and I felt Seungri lift my chin gently, making our eyes meet and I shuddered at his intense gaze. 
“What a crap.” He said in a gentle tone and I felt that in a moment I would dissolve from his touch. “I will say it again. I like you as you are Ji.” He gently ran his hand over my cheek on which in a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter