Chap II

ROOMMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 The next morning I was woken up by the roar of my alarm clock. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and lifted my head to look at the display of my phone. 7:00 showed the clock. Slowly and with difficulty I rose to sit on the bed. I realized then that I was in a room alone after my roommate gone. I got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. When I opened the door I knew it was a mistake thinking I was alone. People. You will not believe me.

              Before my eyes, stood Seungri in the shower. What's weird about that? Nothing but his body. People. What is this body! I was staring open-mouthed and for a moment I had the impression that I would soon spit my saliva. His every muscle was tense as his hands were busy scrubbing his head. The shampoo was running down his back, giving his body an look. And I swear that if I stared longer, I probably would get an .

             I turned around quickly, covering my eyes. My face immediately turned red bloody, when I realized that the water had been turned off. ', what shall I say!' I started to panic in my mind. As I stood in the middle of the bathroom, my eyes closed on my nerves, I felt a hand on my right shoulder. A second later a sweet voice spread in my ear, and I had the impression that I would melt right away.  

“It's not so good to spy.” Seungri whispered and I bit my lip to keep from making strange noises.

"I ... no this ... you know ... because...” I tried to defend myself, but my voice shook as if I had epilepsy. 'How embarrassing' I cursed in my mind.

“It was enough to say Ji, and I would invite you to join me.” Said the blond, and I wanted to sink into the ground when I felt like my pants are getting tighter.

                In a hurry I my heel and ran out of the bathroom to hide in bed. I did not forget about the obvious slamming of the door. I hid my head under the pillow, praying that I would disappear and stop humiliating myself. But try to understand my situation. A hot guy flirts with you in the morning, and you get an just because he whispered something in your ear. A bit of a shame is not it? A long moment passed and I heard the sound of the door being opened. I closed my eyes and decided to pretend to be asleep. I was overwhelmed with sweat as I felt the pressure on my bed just behind my back.

“Ji, baby, don't pretend to be asleep.” I heard this er make fun of me.

“ off."  I growled in response.

“Stop sulking, sweetie.” Seungri laughed and slapped my .

“Get lost, !” I turned to push him away, but he caught my wrist and pulled me to him. “Seun ... Seungri ...” I mumbled, not knowing how to react to his sudden behavior.

“You don't have to be shy with me.” Seungri moved his hand over my cheek, gently it with his fingers. 'Sweet Jesus, I think I will pass out soon' I thought. Seeing my reaction the blond stepped away from me and let go of my wrist.

“I'm going out! Get fast, or you'll be late for classes. See you later!” He said getting up and headed toward the door. Before he left the room he ruffled my hair. I pushed his hand away and I wanted to yell at him for for teasing me when I was speechless when I saw a smile on his lips. A smile that made me feel warm all over my body.

“Se..see..you later” I replied quickly and turned to cover my body again. When I was sure I was alone I got out of bed to prepare myself for my first class.

 

* An hour later *

                  I found myself in the middle of a huge entrance hall. Who would have thought that this place which reminds me of the airport is a school! I found my profile on the bulletin board so I took a picture of the class schedule for the next time. 'Good, Jiyong. Keep it up. Now only to find the lecture hall No. 603 and the problem solved.' I encouraged myself. Funny, especially since I have no idea where I am. When I wanted to make a sound of pain and agony, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I hastily pulled him out and picked up the call.

“Hey Ji, where are you?” - Asked a husky voice, after which I recognized that it was my cousin.
“At the main entrance. In front of me is a bulletin board.”

“I'm guessing you do not know where you are and which way to go.” - Cousin said provocatively.
“Shut up.” I growled.
“What number?” Seunghyun asked.
“The number of what?”

“Yours bra.” He sneered and I rolled my eyes at his dull joke. “Classroom number, what else, you idiot?”
“603, .” I snapped, sighing at the same time.
“Go up the stairs, which are on the left until you reach the third floor. Then turn left and go to the end of the corridor. On the right side will be the room you are looking for.”
“Can not you come and go there with me? You know that I have a problem with orientation.” I moaned unhappy. 

“It's not my fault that you like es Kwon.” My stupid cousin joked.
“Ya! Choi, do you want to die! You know what I mean!” - I shouted feeling my face turn red with shame.

“I can't, drama queen. I'm on a cigarette, so you have to walk alone.” - he said, and before I could answer, he hung up. I slammed the phone flap and put it back in my back pocket. ' you, Seunghyun' I said in my mind and went up the stairs.

                Miraculously, I managed to find a lecture hall and when I walked in I stopped dead impressed by the size of the room. My silent moment of adoration of this place was interrupted by the dude shouting in my direction. I quickly recognized him as my old friend who, as I saw, changed his hairstyle to mohawk.

“Youngbae!” I waved to him and headed in his direction.

               A friend, as soon as I approached him, he threw himself on me and locked me in a tight embrace. We did not see each other for two years, when Bae and his older brother moved to Seoul. Now we are at the same university and we will finally be able to make up for lost time. You see. Me and Bae grew up side by side in our peaceful village. Together we played, escaped from school and lived together until high school. Then he left, and I stayed in the countryside until the end of high school. It was thanks to his urging that I decided to move to study in Seoul. A little later, because with a three-month delay.

             You probably wonder how kids like me or Bae managed to get to the best university in the country. Well, Bae always learned best at school and I won the competition and got a scholarship here in Seoul. And here I am, in a huge school like a departure hall with my bff at my side. What more could I want from life? Well, maybe if Seungri asked me out, that would be ideal. But time will come for everything. Is not it?

            We talked with Youngbae, gossiping about everything that we did not have the opportunity to pass on the phone. In the meantime, the room was filled with people and fewer and fewer places were left. After a while, a gray-haired, elderly man appeared who turned out to be our professor. Bae whispered a few words about him, to introduce me to the atmosphere of classes.

           I put on my glasses because I don't see well from such a large distance when the lecture began. I scrupulously recorded the most important information, when my attention was distracted by the opening of the hall door. Imagine my surprise when Seungri came inside. I blinked several times to make sure that my eyes don't play tricks on me. 'What is he doing here?' - I was wondering. However, it did not surprise me as much as the fact that everyone present in the room gave him a contemptuous glance. Suddenly, whispers went awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter