Chap X

ROOMMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time of our trip came to end and we had to return to the university even if we didn't want to. We left Singapore at noon and in Korea we landed late in the evening. For us were still waiting one hour train ride, so when we arrived, each of us took a short showet and went to sleep.

The next day gave me a hangover after the last one and I felt completely exhausted by a long journey. It was Monday morning and despite the fact that I had a lot of essays to write, I decided to stay in bed as long as possible. I closed my eyelids again and woke up a few hours later in an empty room where there was no sign of my roommate. When I was about to get up to find my phone, the door to the room opened and I was greeted by the wide smile of my boyfriend.

"Hey Ji." Seungri smiled at me and closed the door, coming up to kiss my forehead. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, putting the bags he had brought on the desk.
"Uhm." I murmured, rubbing my eyes, because I wasn't fully awake yet.
"I went to the store when you slept because I knew you wouldn't get up for breakfast. I bought your favorite bread and a few things for Ai." He explained.
"Youngbae has brought her back?" I asked with hoarse voice after a long sleep.
"No, but they will come soon. Please, do yourself up." He ordered me and I raised my questioning eyebrow at him. "I don't want anyone to see you in this state. You are too charming then." He explained.
"Bae is just my friend, Ri." I laughed because I would never imagine being with him.
"We were just friends too, Jiyong." Seungri continued.
"Ah, shut up! I said and he laughed when I threw a pillow at him. It shakes me to think that I would feel something for him. "Ughr!" I shook my head at this horrible thought.

"Just kidding, honey, relax." The blond finished this idiotic conversation, this time my lips with his.
 

I pushed him away quickly, knowing I hadn't even brushed my teeth and ran to the bathroom with a blush on my face, slamming the door behind me. Before I could turn on the water, I heard Seungri laughing at my reaction. Not being able to look in the mirror with embarrassment, I began to scrub my teeth, spending so much time in the bathroom until I looked like a man again. When I returned to my room wearing my red sweatpants and a black T-shirt, I felt the smell of coffee, which I adore.
 

"I have to go princess, I left you breakfast on the desk!" Seungri said and left our room before I had the chance to yell at him for that stupid nickname.


I tasted the meal prepared by my boyfriend and I had to admit that it was delicious. Seungri really has something to cook. I must keep him with me then I will never starve.

When I finished my breakfast, I packed the books and notebooks I needed and with a bag over my shoulder, I left the room. I set off on my morning ecology classes. Passing the information board in the university lobby without any new messages, I headed up the stairs to the second floor and took a seat in the lecture hall. While I was repeating topics from previous classes, I observed strange behavior among other students. Two girls suddenly turned in my direction and one of them nodded, whispering something to her companion. I frowned, not knowing what they were talking about, but I guessed it wasn't nice when the girls suddenly burst into hysterical laughter. They only fell silent when the professor entered the rooms and Youngbae joined me. I decided, however, not to worry about them and forget about the strange event.

I spent the whole day at the university and even during dinner, I did not have the opportunity to meet Seungri. However, it didn't bother me much, because I'm not the type of person who has to spend 24 hours with his other half. I was wondering, after all, why I don't see him anywhere. As soon as I met one of his friends, I asked them if they saw him today. To my surprise, I learned that quite recently Seungri left school on some important matter. I began to feel a strange anxiety when one of his colleagues said that his father called him a few minutes earlier and had a rather sharp conversation. I thanked them for the information and not waiting any more, I dialed my boyfriend's number on the phone and called, but no one picked up. Yuoungbae tried to cheer me up, suggesting that it was probably nothing serious. The problem, however, was that he didn't know the truth behind Seungri's family. I bit my nails from my nerves, but I had no option but to wait until he calls back.

 

** SEUNGRI POV ***


I knew something bad would happen when I saw my father's number on the display. At first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter