Chap IX

ROOMMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week passed intensely, because between lectures we ran with Seungri and our new roommate to the vet and pet shops. There was a huge surprise on the face of the janitress, when every day we were returning with bags of more and more shopping. After all, caring for a small kitten requires some things, and delivering them to the dorm in an unnoticed manner was a difficult task.  

So before we knew it, it was Thursday and we had to start packing our luggage slowly. I was totally excited about this trip, because since Youngbae told me about his excursion with his brother less than a year ago to Singapore, I promised myself that someday I would go there too. And faster than I expected, I managed to fulfill it. My roommate didn't seem to care about it at all, he sat sprawled to the full length of the bed, playing Angry Birds. I turned my eyes on him when he accused me of dramatizing too much, which is completely untrue. After all, I only asked which throusers I should take and the fact that, I am asking him similar questions for an hour, doesn't change the fact that as my boyfriend he should help me. I'm wrong or not?  

Unable to count on the help of this lazy man, I packed half of my wardrobe, which didn't escape the attention of Seungri, who was making fun of me, again called me a princess. Well, I must look good in the photos from my dream place! er, let's just wait, how he will drool at the sight of me, then I'll pretend he doesn't exist! I should give up on relationships and adopt two more cats. (Because two dogs and one cat are not enough Ji).

Packing took me an hour and when I had a big problem with that, Seungri took only a few clothes from the shelf, put them in a sports bag with toiletries and an end! So much for his luggage! I rolled my eyes at him and with my arms crossed, shaking my head in disbelief, I sat on the bed. Seungri came and took a seat next to me, embracing me with his arms.  

“You are charming when you sulk.” He laughed and gave me a kiss on the temple and I, a stupid man who couldn't get angry with him for a long time, smiled. 

“Get lost.” I pretended to be offended and Seungri began to tickle me, so after a while our room filled with laughter.

I was so excited about the weekend trip that I could not sleep and just spun from side to side, thinking what to see, eat, buy and visit on site. This resulted in the fact that I woke up in the morning with dark circles under my eyes, which I couldn't even hide under the make-up, which made me a victim of ridicule of course from Seungri's side. I really have to consider why I'm going out with him.

We ate breakfast in the school cafeteria and together with Seungri we left before nine on the train, because it's the easiest and fastest way to get to the airport. Our flight was scheduled for 12 o'clock and we were all supposed to meet in front of the terminals at eleven o'clock. The journey passed quickly and we were already there a few minutes before the set time. We saw a large group standing near the window and after making sure that they were from our university, we joined them. Soon after guardians who organized this trip appeared we could go to the check-in.

I must admit that I was a bit detached from reality because for me it was all new. My farthest journey before my studies in Seoul took place to Busan. I have never even been to Jeju, so imagine what I could feel when it turned out that I was flying abroad by plane!! The level of my nervousness and stress increased from moment to moment as we were getting closer to the control gates.

“Don't worry Ji. I'm here with you.” I heard a sweet voice near my ear and immediately felt my muscles relax. 

Seungri gently squeezed my hand to cheer me up and it was my turn to go through the gate. I took a deep breath and with my eyes closed, I went through her, praying that she wouldn't make any sound. And fortunately I succeeded! I went through the control without any trouble and joined Seungri, who was smiling at me as if to say he was right. When everyone got to the departure hall, we still had some time, so we could go to the shops, toilets or restaurants.

After some time a message was given about boarding our plane, so we gathered together again and moved slowly towards the entrance. In the meantime, they checked our documents and after a while we found ourselves inside the plane. I was lucky because I had a window seat, so during the trip I could admire the views. Seungri sat next to me and at the same time in the middle. Next to him sat an elderly man.

When the plane was filled with people, we were greeted by the crew and asked to fasten the seatbelts. I was nervous because I heard a lot about air crashes etc. and when Seungri noticed that I was starting to panic again, he grabbed my hand and intertwine our fingers, squeezing it tightly. I swallowed and withstood the slightly unpleasant start, but when we raised to the right height and the seatbelts could be unfastened, I felt better. I even looked out a window several times, taking pictures of the clouds that I was going to show my parents when I came back. All the time, however, I clutched my boyfriend's hand, as if it were my safety point. Given that six and a half hours of travel await us, I put my head to one side, falling lightly on Seungri's arm, and closed my eyes when lack of sleep last night started to bother me.

I didn't realize when I fell asleep and the moment I came to my senses, information reached my ears that we were about to land. I looked sideways and noticed that not only did I seem to have fallen asleep. I nudged the blonde to wake up. He slowly opened his sleepy eyes and reminded me of a panda when I noticed that there were shadows under them. Apparently, not only I missed sleep the last time. I explained to him that soon we would be landing and Seungri stretched his back and yawned loudly. I hit him on the shoulder, but he only kissed me on the temple, which caused that I hit him a second time for lack of caution that someone could see us. In Korea, we live hard enough, let alone in Singapore, that's why from the very beginning I pressed him to refrain from affection until we are alone in the hotel. Apparently, I could have been talking because he was not going to hold back, and I was afraid we'd make trouble.

This time we were also asked to fasten the seatbelts and after a while the machine was standing on the apron, and we were in Singapore. We left the deck, going to the bus that took us to the arrivals hall. There, everyone had to show a passport and finally, after a long journey, we left the airport. Before him a coach was waiting for us, so we took our luggage and in less than twenty minutes we were in the center of Singapore in front of our three-star hotel. Guardians checked the whole group at the reception and each of us got the keys to double rooms. Before I could thank our teacher, Seungri snatched my keys and grabbing my hand, he pulled me along the corridor. I almost fell a few times when my legs did not go hand in hand with my suitcase.

We reached the elevator to the third floor and our room No. 202 turned out to be at the very end of the corridor. I sighed breathless after the run across the building, and when my companion opened the door, I squeezed in first into the room, dreaming of just lying on the bed. What shocked me was what I found on the spot. In the center of the room, lined with dark panels, stood one large bed, next to it was a glass wall that showed the contents of the bathroom. I do not mean toilet seat, because it was in a separate room, but I mean a bath and a shower. It was the case that if one of us wants to freshen up, the other person will be able to watch it from the room, simply sitting on the bed.

I was shuddering at the thought that Seungri would see me . I don't know why, but suddenly I started to be afraid because I know what I look like and think that he won't like me when he'll see my body, began to drill a hole in it. Suddenly I felt strong arms around my waist and after a moment my boy's head rested on my shoulder. 

“What's going on Ji-ji? Are you thinking too much again?” Seungri asked, whispering in my ear and I blushed at his nearness. “I like this room. Especially that.” He added, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter