Chap VIII

ROOMMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time of our holidays has passed and we had to slowly return to the university. We woke up in the morning to pack our clean clothes and mums' conserves, because otherwise, in the end, student life is not easy. And the more you bring from home, the more you will save on spending money. It was quite early, because before eight o'clock, when we went down to the ground floor with Seungri. And as we arrived with two suitcases, we come back with two bags and a box full of jars. Don't ask how we will do it. I also have no idea.

We ate a rich breakfast together, because we won't have any breaks on our way back. My parents and Dami farewell us fondly, my father gave me a thousand life instructions as usual, gossiping about everything with my boyfriend, mother crying tears, because government again takes her beloved child to education and Dami pissed me off as always. What will they do if I come to the army?

After kisses, hugs and good advices, we left the house, heading for the bus stop. Seungri walked in front of me, pulling his suitcase, to which he had attached a box with jars, at the same time having a sports bag hanging on his shoulder. What's the funniest thing about it is that he carried my bag because it was much heavier and I couldn't cope with it. Forgive me, but soon summer begins and I had to take some more things with me. Speaking a little, I mean five kilos. The bus strangely arrived on time, which doesn't happen often, and after a while we were in Andong. There, at a rapid pace, we switched to the train and at about nine o'clock we sat in the comfortable seats of the KTX train on the way to Seoul.  

The journey passed us much faster than last time and before we knew it, we were already there. We took keys to the room from the porter's lodge and went to our room. As soon as the door slammed shut behind me, I heard all our luggage fall to the floor, and after a moment I saw Seungrie lying on his bed with his mouth wide open, panting loudly.

“For Christ's sake, what have you put in these bags !?” He gasped.  

“Bricks.” I gave him an amused look and laughed.  

“Next time you are carrying your own things, princess.”

“If you want me to look good, don't complain and do as I tell you.” I said, starting to unpack.  

''For me, you looked best in tousled hair and tracksuit, so I don't know what all the hype is about.” He half-whispered, turning his head towards the wall.

''I wouldn't show myself to people like that! This is not a village.” I laughed, but in spite of everything, it was nice to hear that for Seungri, it's not just the appearance that matters.

A little snoring came to my ears and I knew my roommate was asleep. I smiled and decided to give him a moment to rest, because today's journey could really make him tired. At that time I managed to take a quick shower, which immediately made me feel more relaxed. Later in the afternoon we ordered a pizza to the dorm and after our favorite series, which we watched together on my laptop, we went to bed.

***

The next morning I woke up as usual at six in the morning. I groaned with displeasure and covered my face with a quilt, praying that I would be strangled and didn't have to wake up so early. I dragged my sleepy out of a comfortable and warm bed and went with my eyes closed to the bathroom. Within fifteen minutes I finished and started to pack the necessary books and notebooks for today's classes.

When it was seven o'clock, I decided it was time to go down for breakfast, but before that I had to do one more thing. In order not to wake up a person who had classes at ten o'clock, I went to Seungri's bed on my toes, quietly putting my every step. I sat next to him carefully and for a moment I watched his handsome face. Sounds a bit creepy? But what of this, it's my boyfriend and I can look at him as much as I want! When I thought so, I blushed and I felt slightly embarrassed. Returning to my previous activity, I pushed away a few playful strands of hair from his face and blushed even more, thinking what I was going to do. I closed my eyes to be less nervous and leaned slowly over his face, then laid a light kiss on his cheek. Immediately after that, I moved away, afraid that I would be caught red-handed. I whispered farewell words and practically ran out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

 

***SEUNGRI POV***

I woke up shortly before seven o'clock in the morning and, opening one eye slightly, I noticed my boy bustling around the room. Not wanting to scare this poor, busy creature, I decided to pretend that I was still sleeping sweetly. I became alarmed when all the noises in the room ceased, but immediately I felt the pressure on the mattress next to me and with difficulty I refrained from opening my eyes. After a moment I felt Jiyong's soft and moist lips on my cheek, but before I could react in any way, he was not here anymore. Maybe it's good, because I was afraid that if he stayed here a little longer, I could not stand it and I would have thrown himself at him. 

The sweet behavior of my boyfriend made me sail into the land of dreams for the second time this morning and I don't hide that this time he appeared in my dreams. So when my alarm knocked me out of bed at half-past nine, I got up in a good mood and with a broad smile on my face, went to a cold shower that you believe me, helped me a lot. Excuse me, but think what my lovely Jiyong's lips could do, made me spend twenty minutes under it.

When I finished the shower, I started to get ready to leave and slowly closing the door from our shared room, I went to the buffet. I couldn't count on breakfast from the canteen, considering it was almost ninth, and they are issued until eight. I had to go to buffet, so I ordered toast and black coffee with milk in it. In peace and quiet I ate my meal and headed towards the lecture hall. I studied business management, so three hours of stupid and boring lectures on economics awaited me. If it weren't for my father, I'd have thrown it away for a long time and moved to another department.  

I slept through all these boring lessons, pretending to listen. When it finally came time for a lunch break, I jumped from my seat and I ran out of the room first in front of everyone. I felt better immediately. I ran down the stairs to the ground floor and was about to pass the notice board when I noticed a familiar figure with characteristic pink hair next to it. A wide smile appeared on my face and I approached a friend of mine with a quick step.

''Hi, cupcake!'' I greeted Jiyong, kissing him in the temples and entwining our fingers.

''Ya! Seungri!'' My boy shouted, jumping slightly, because I probably scared him. ''What are you doing?'' He asked, referring to my behavior, and I noticed a slight blush on his cheeks. 'Why does he always have to be so damn cute !?' I thought.

''I am paying you back.'' I blinked at him and he bit his bottom lip, Jiyong's characteristic behavior when he doesn't know what to do or say. I didn't want to this time, so I didn't pull on this topic and decided to ask what he was doing here, standing before the announcements.

''Youngbae ans Seunghyun told me that the university is organizing a trip for 60 people to Singapore this weekend.'' He said and in his eyes I saw a spark of excitement. ''Ri, I always wanted to go there!'' He added and I already knew what would happen in a moment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter