Chap VII

ROOMMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***BACK TO JIYONG POV***

I walked around the room to those and back and a thousand thoughts were boiling in my head at once. I was panicked and wondered why my father took Seungrie with him.  

''What if father decided to throw him away and I will never see him again, because I will have to change school?” I spoke under my breath until my impatient sister screamed.  

''Can you finally for ’s sake, at least for a moment sit down on your ty and stop pissing me off!?” Having heard this, I was frightened and immediately took a seat on her bed. I was smart enough not to argue with nervous Dami. When it's in this mode of a , it's better to avoid it like gonorrhea.

I didn't have the courage to speak, so I sat like on needles, biting my nails. This is my goddamn habit that I can't unlearn, no matter how hard I try. More minutes passed and I was getting nervous with the thought that maybe it took so long, because my father had long ago thrown Seungri out of the house. I wanted to shout again when suddenly Seungri came into our room. I got out of bed and threw myself on his neck.

“I thought I wouldn't see you again!” I grunted, pouting my lips with dissatisfaction. Seungri began to laugh and I moved away with a grimace on my face. “Stop it idiot, I'm serious!” I nudged him on the shoulder, then walked away and cross-legged, sat grumpily on the bed.  

“Oh, don't be angry, because your face will wrinkle.” Ri said, taking a seat next to me and kissing me on the cheek. Unfortunately it's true that I can't get angry with him for a long time and because of his sweet behavior, I smiled. Our moment was interrupted by a cough of my sister, whose existence I totally forgot.  

“I don't want to interrupt you lovebirds, but don't forget that I'm still here.” She said in her mocking tone. “Jesus, how pathetic you are Jiyong!” She commented and I rolled my eyes.  

“And who says it!” I threw it with contempt in my voice and after a while a pillow flew into my direction. Seungri caught it at the last moment and I showed my sister tongue, letting her know that this time she lost.

“Stupid rat!” She snapped. ''Wait, when Seungri gets your , you won't be so smart!” She added and this time the pillow flew in her direction. 'Stupid monkey, how dare she!' I thought.

“Shut up, stupid monkey!” Embarrassed, I wanted to throw myself in her direction with claws and snatch her hair out of head when I felt hands tighten on my waist, which after a while sat me firmly in my place.  

“Stop it.” Seungri said firmly, looking intensely towards my sister. I would be a liar if I said that his strong tone didn't excite me. I felt his hand on my lower back and gave in when he pulled me closer to him as if to protect me.  

“ you, Ri.” My sister snorted and Seungri, despite her behavior smiled. I really don't know why she thinks she's cool. "Never mind, we'll have guests tomorrow, so stop yourself from any activities that could make Ji shame us again.” She said turning around in her chair. I got angry again. 'Does this stupid woman always have to humiliate me before everyone else?' 

“Guests?” My boyfriend said.

''Yeah” Dami nodded, not deciding to give us any more information. ''And now, as if you can, get out of my room.” She added, sending us both a nasty smile. We got up ready to leave and when I passed the threshold of the room, I turned to see if Ri was following me and realized that he was gone.

 

***SEUNGRI POV ***

I was just about to leave the room, just as Jiyong and I were asked when I felt Dami grab my elbow, signaling me to stop for a moment.

“Let's establish something, Ri.” She said half-whispering. "My brother is a piece of , but I am warning you so that you won't be guilty later, if you hurt him in any way, I will castrate you. We understand each other?” Ending, she gave me a wide, murderous smile.   

“Why is everyone threatening me here?” I sigh deeply. “I understood, Dami, but first put yourself in the queue behind your father.” I shook her hands. When I wanted to leave the room, for the last time Ji's sister stopped me.   

“Seungri, I really like you.” She said and I gave her a disbelieving look. “Don't spoil it, okay?” She added and now I really saw a woman with a beautiful heart in her. She could be a from outside, seeming to hate her brother, but she didn't really want to admit how much she cared about him. 'Jiyong is a real lucky man, having such wonderful people next to him' I thought. 

“I will do everything to make him happy.” I promised her and seeing her sincere and warm smile, I left the room.

 

***BACK JIYONG POV***

 

''Ri, why aren't you following me? I cried out and at the same moment I noticed him leaving my sister's room. ''What took you so long?” I was pouting.

''I'm sorry, baby, I had to do something.” He said and I reddened because of the caressing word.

When we returned to my room, I realized that it was quite late and we should go to sleep. I suggested to my boyfriend to change into pyjamas the first one and at that time I made up our bed. Seungri hugged me unexpectedly from behind, pushing me against his chest. He laid a quick kiss on my temple and I smiled stupidly because of his behavior.   

“What my sister told you that you are behaving this way?” I started to laugh, giggling when I felt ticklish, because he rubbed my neck with his nose.

“To love you very, very much.” Seungri answered me and even though I knew we were joking, I felt the heat in the depths of my chest. I never thought that a person I met accidentally would become, so quickly, my whole world.

While I was thinking thoughtfully, my boyfriend threw himself on the bed, rolling towards the wall and turning his over to me. Did I just talk about love? I think I change my mind. I lay down next to him and turned off the bedside lamp. I lay silent, wondering about many things when Seungri's strong arms pulled me towards him so that my head rested on his cage. I made an embarrassing moan, but only because he surprised me. In spite of this, this winked at me and I hit him lightly on arm.

“Thank you for letting me go with you.” He said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter