Chap III *BONUS*

ROOMMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Due to the fact that I am leaving for a spontaneous, short vacation I didn't have time to add a longer chapter so I only add a short section to not leave my beloved readers with nothing :P I'm sorry, I'm not proud of this one and I promise improvement on my return. Think of it as a small bonus to the previous chapter. I didn't have a better idea how to reconcile these two :'') Thank you for understanding!

 

The next morning we went with Seungri according to his promise to Lotte World, Korea's largest theme park. Earlier we stopped in a small cafe to eat some breakfast. As you know, academic canteens are closed during the weekend. We got there before eleven o'clock and bought all-day tickets. We haven't touched on the topic related to yesterday's event. Our conversations were a bit awkward and stiff. Both me and Seungri avoided eye contact for some time. The situation improved a bit when we visited several roller coasters and attractions of the park.

We sat together on one of the wooden benches, drinking milky cocktails. I ordered a chocolate one for myself and my roommate chose a strawberry one, as it turned out, his favorite taste. 'Notes for the future'. We were browsing the map of this huge funfair when I felt Seungri's look on me. I raised my head to see if he wanted anything from me, but he only briefly commented on my present look, then turned his head away leaving me confused. Oh guys, sometimes it's really hard for me to understand him. Returning to the heart of the matter, I chose other points for us that I would like to see and we raised our butts moving on.

The park was beginning to fill up with people and it soon became crowded. We lined up at the haunted house and there were a lot of people standing in front of us. I assumed it would be a good half hour before we could get inside. To my surprise the queue moved briskly and after fifteen minutes we were at the entrance. From there I could see people coming out the side door. Many of them had faces as if they saw a ghost so I began to doubt if it was a good idea to go inside. Seungri must have seen my hesitation, because he reached into my hand, squeezing it encouragingly. When our tickets were checked, we went inside and knew that now there is no turning back.

Behind us the heavy door slammed shut and there was total darkness. Only the corner of the corridor was lit, which way it was necessary to go. I caught Seungri's arm tightly, not paying attention to the fact that I was practically hanging on him. With a slow and careful step we began to head towards the flashing light. We passed through more and more scary rooms, until finally the cumulative fear in me made me burst into the room, sounding like a panicked girl. I wanted to slap my face, knowing that I was humiliating myself again but I didn't do it because Seungri stopped me. I thought he would start making fun of me but he pulled me closer, making me cringe in his grip, hiding my face in the crook of his neck. I have no idea what perfume he uses, but they have been so reassuringly to me plus his arms, which were embracing me strongly and increasing my sense of security, have made me leave without any wild action from my side and left this terrifying place. 'I categorically declare: No more haunted house!'

It didn't help me get out of this horrible place and even though we were outside my legs were still shaking. Seungri led me by the arm, until we reached the stalls with food and sat at one of the tables set in front of the waffle booth. My guardian angel bought a bottle of water for me and something sweet to stop, as he concluded, looking like a corpse. I began to recover slowly and when it was fairly stable, I took a sip of water and a waffle bite. When I finished my little snack and we were to move on, to my surprise, Youngb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter