Colour explosion

Unforgotten

----Cho Yeon P.O.V----

 

You awoke with a slight pant to your breath. You wiped your forehead, and shook your head. You took a deep breath. 

"Why am I dreaming of back then...?" you sighed. You hadn't had that dream in so long...it had been 7 years since you'd broken up with Siwon. You can't believe you blew up over that argument...You had been so in love, as a lovestruck 16 year old. But you were glad you hadn't dreamed any further than that....

You got up and rubbed your eyes, stretching your muscles. You had graduated from La Mode, and had gotten yourself a job as a stylist under Kwon Mi Kyung. You had developed such a good relationship with her that the moment you graduated, she practically stole you and gave you a job. It feels so good that someone with such influence as her wanted you on her team so much! You got up and took a shower straight away, and it put you off slightly that the shower gel you were using was the same as the one you used back then...

You dressed into a simple white turtleneck, black shorts, red scarf and a cute beanie. You set out immediately, the dream draining your appetite. You also reluctantly went to the SM building, where you met up with Mi Kyung in the mornings. As you rode the bus through Seoul, and you saw all kinds of advertisement for Super Junior. They had become HUGE! You had to admit you were quite a fan, since recently. You loved their Chinese song Perfection. You had only began properly following them since SJ-M released Perfection, though. The whole incident with Siwon made you avoid them. You hated it that when you saw Siwon properly in the album, he looked good. REALLY good. But they hadn't released anything in quite a while.

You strolled up to the SM building, greeting your co-workers as you entered. You were pretty well liked because you liked to help out with the trainees. You didn't do much, you just encouraged them; Meaning you'd built up good rapports with many popular bands. You eventually found Mi Kyung, who was surrounded by clothing.

"Hey, why is there clothes everywhere?? More than usual..." you asked, wading through the immense amount of fabric.

"Just got a new bunch of clothes; For Super Junior's comeback. But I'm going crazy, there's too much COLOUR!!" Mi Kyung wailed, kneeling on the floor. It just had to be Super Junior, didn't it?

"Help me fold them up, will you please?" she pleaded. You laughed and gladly helped her, but the clothes certainly were....interesting? So much colour and pattern it made your eyes hurt a little at first. Pretty creative, though.

"Can I ask you another favour??" she looked at you with puppy eyes.

"You're the boss here!! You don't need to ask!" you smiled.

"Thanks, Cho Yeon~ Can I ask you to deliver these to the Super Junior manager?" she batted her eyelashes.

"....Okay." you said simply. You gathered the immense amount of clothing together, just barely being able to handle it. you weren't going to let Siwon interfere with your professionalism, that would just be stupid. You struggled to the elevator, and set the clothing down. 

"Working hard, aren't you?" Tiffany Hwang smiled. 

"Oh hey, Tiffany!! I haven't seen you in a while! How have you been??" you exclaimed happily. You were pretty good friends with SNSD.

"Oh, the usual!! Practice practice and more practice!! I've found myself singing my words and dancing as I walk!!" she laughed. "What has Mi Kyung made you do this time?" she asked, gazing at the clothes.

"Gotta give Super Junior their new outfits. They look really crazy though. What was going through the designers mind...?" you raised your eyebrow. The elevator stopped at your level, so you picked the stack up again, Tiffany supporting you.

"Well, I'm off here. See you soon, don't be a stranger, okay?" you grinned.

"Of course!! I'll invite you over the next time everyone is free!!" she replied, and you nodded, waving.

You knocked the door with your foot, then let yourself in. 

"Ahh, you got here quickly! Thanks for your hard work!" the manager thanked you, rushing over to help with the clothes. 

"No problem at all!! It's my job!!" you smiled, when you noticed another person was in the room, watching you both struggle.

"Yah, Heechul, will you stop staring and help us out??!" the manager scolded, and he sighed.

"No way! I'm not getting myself sweaty over that!" he replied, flouncing into a chair.

...Heechul?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double update! Yay! Don't worry, I'll explain what happened between them later. You're supposed to be in the unknown right now ^^ Sorry if it's really confusing...this is a difficult story xD Yeah, it was a dream. ^^ We're now in the times of just before Mr. Simple <3

YAY FOR TIFFANY :D

I hope I'm doing this okay, Poison....I really want to impress you ;A; Just tell me if I'm doing something wrong xD

Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing!! ^^