Wasn't my first guess...

Unforgotten

 

----Cho Yeon P.O.V----
 
You entered and instantly felt like you were being scrutinized. You squeezed your eyes shut in your nervousness.
 
"Hey, try and relax. Tell us your name." The sudden voice made you snap your eyes open.
There, sat in front of you, were three people. They had POWERFUL auras, you felt inferior just standing by them.
 
"My name is Song Cho Yeon, nice to meet you..." you whispered. The greeting you had rehearsed in your mirror had gone right down the drain...
 
"What a pretty name! My name is Kwon Mi Kyung. I am in love with your outfit!" the same voice said. It belonged to a well-dressed woman in about her mid-thirties.
 
"Nice to meet you, Cho Yeon. I am Kim Young Mi." said the gentlemanly man who looked in his late thirties or earlier forties. He smiled to try and ease your worries.
 
"I expect you know my name already, but I shall say it. I am Lee Soo Man, please don't disappoint me." said the man with the most intense aura, who looked in his late forties.
 
"Ah!! Of course!! Thank you very much! I'll do my best." you cried, bowing madly.
 
"Before you start, Cho Yeon, can I ask you why you wish to be part of the SM family?" Mi Kyung asked kindly.
 
"You see, it's always been a dream of mine. I know that's cliche...but it really is! I always loved singing and acting...I see myself as a creative person.
I want to be able to spread happiness to people through my singing or acting..." you passionately stated, with your hand on your heart.
 
"Thank you for your honest answer. Please, begin!"
 
You sang "The Show Must Go On" by BoA. You chose this song because you felt it suited your voice, and you could relate to it. Also, BoA was already part of SM Entertainment so you felt a connection.
 
Your nervousness was clearly present at first, but it melted away as you got lost in the song.
 
"Yes, I can go my way
Time will be on my side
The show must go on..."
 
You opened your eyes as you finished singing and you saw Kim Young Mi and Kwon Mi Kyung clapping to show their support. You bowed politely, but glanced at Lee Soo Man. He sat there, his face in total concentration.
 
"Very well done! Your voice is strong! It was a little shaky at first and you missed some notes but on the whole, it was pretty good." Young Mi complimented.
 
 
~~~~
 
You did a small acted piece from a script that they provided too, and they were fairly impressed from that too, even though you stuttered and made a few mistakes.
 
They asked you to wait for a couple of minutes whilst they discussed. You stood there in agony as you watched them talk about your performance animatedly.
 
"We have reached a decision." Mi Kyung announced to you, making you look up.
 
You squeezed your eyes shut in anticipation.
 
"Though we agree that you have a good voice and you act well, we don't see anything particularly special. If you got lessons and practiced it is possible, but we don't see anything right now." Lee Soo Man stated.
 
You exhaled sharply, with your eyes still shut. You had had a good feeling about this, too...
 
"We hope to see you again in the near future!!" Mi Kyung said with sincerity.
 
"Thank you so much for your time, I really appreciate it..." you breathed. You bowed and turned to leave, just managing to hide your tears.
 
----Mi Kyung P.O.V----
 
"Are you sure we're making the right decision? She was really talented...maybe not quite ready, but it seems such a waste..." you said to Soo Man, who shook his head.
 
"No, I am firm with my decision. The only star I've seen today is that Choi Siwon. He is something..." he said to himself, with admiration.
 
"If you say so..." you agreed reluctantly. You had really liked Cho Yeon, you felt she had potential. You hoped you would meet her again.
 
----Cho Yeon P.O.V----
 
You marched out the audition hall and went to the nearest cafe. You wanted something chocolatey to calm yourself down.
 
The cashier must have thought you looked crazy ordering hot chocolate with tears streaming down your face, but you really couldn't care less right now.
You cupped the beverage with your icy cold hands and let the warmth sink in. You opened your phone to check the time and discovered you had a message.
 
"Is this the right number? Just saying hey. Remember to contact me. Siwon x" Huh. So he uses x's in his texts? You laughed slightly to yourself despite the situation.
 
"Yeah it is, idiot~ I guess you're the one who's gonna be famous...:P" you replied. A tear dropped onto your phone screen whilst typing, making you realise you still hadn't finished crying.
 
"I bet I can guess where you are." he replied. Like Hell? He'd have to be psychic or a stalker to know that. Even though it would help a LOT...you slumped over and put your head on the table. 
Tears oozed out of your eyes and you didn't bother wipe them, they would reappear anyway. You heard worried whispers around you and one of the staff even asked if you were okay.
 
"Yeah I'm fine. Just got hot chocolate in my eye." you lied. Yes, it was the worst lie ever, what sane person could get hot chocolate in their eye? But it was the best you could come up with at the time.
 
You looked at your phone from your lap and saw the time was 3:20. It had been 40 minutes since you entered the cafe, you should leave soon, since you were probably bothering the staff.
You couldn't bring to move yourself however. You lay there until you felt a tap on your head.
 
"I'm sorry, I'll go now..." you said, not lifting your head.
 
"You'll...-huff- go where?" you heard a voice pant. You looked up and saw Siwon there, bent over with his hands on his knees, panting for breath.
 
"I told you -gasp- I could guess where you were!" he breathed proudly, coughing a little. "It just wasn't my FIRST guess..."
 
Your eyes teared up even more. "Siwon..." you started to cry again, and he pulled you up and held you in his arms.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YAY! I updated both fics!! XD Awwww, Cho Yeon didn't make it :( Sorry if the casting seemed rushed...I have no idea how they do it in real life xD
 
Thanks for subscribing to both this and "Forever and More"! It means a lot <3