Five-

~Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Total settlement of music scene.Korea's best award ceremony. 2018, 27th Seoul Music Awards' checklist. Congratulations to all! Make some noise!" The huge podium started to light up, a man's voice entering the hall while the public screamed on top of their lungs. "Make it louder!" The screaming got even louder as the man continued. "Artist. BTOB, Bolbbalgan4, Nu'est W, Chungha, Pristin V, NCT 127, Ailee, Iamnot, Suran, WANNA ONE, MAMAMOO, IU, GOT7, BLACKPINK, Yoon Jong Shin, SEVENTEEN, Red Velvet, SUPERJUNIOR, BTS and for the first time ever in public, R!" The stage went white for a second and returned to black before creating circles with coordinates. The mysterious voice of the man returned, shouting "AND," before the well known intro of MONSTA X started to play. Jooheon came up on stage and so the annual Korean Music Awards of 2018 started with the crowd being as loud as ever.

Rin couldn't believe how loud the crowd was, covering her ears with her tiny hands. Next to her on the comfortable couch sat her manager, chuckling at the site next to him. Rin and him were seated in the tiny backstage room, only furnished with a makeup chair, a couch, a coffeetable and a table with a TV on it in the corner. They arrived hours before the music awards would kick off, entering their backstage room as quickly as possible and they managed to get in unnoticeable. Rin couldn't keep her eyes off the TV where MONSTA X  was seen, opening the music awards. After finishing one of their famous songs called DRAMARAMA, a woman's voice filled the space.

"To commemorate the year of visiting Korea, this is the standard of selecting the winners for the 27th High1 Korean Music Awards. It's based on the albums that were released between January 2017 and May 2018 and the nominees were selected. Digital Source and Album Sales 40%, Mobile Vote 30% and Judging Committee Selection 30% are added. Alltogether they decide on the winners for Main Award and the Grand Prize." The woman also continued with telling who the judges were. "These are the judges for 27th High1 Korean Music Awards who participated in fair evaluation. Singer Kim Su-Chul, music critic Im Jinmo, President of Korea Music Content Association Kim Chang Hwan, singer and professor Jung Won Young, music director Kim Hyun Chul and composer Cho Young Su." "The festival that all great artists have joined together for the 2018 year, the 27th High1 Korean Music Awards! Who will receive the highest honors today? Please stay tuned and find out!" The woman was finally done with her speech and on TV Rin met the first three hosts for the four hour show. The comedian Shin Dong Yup was accompanied with a so-called universe star Kim Hee Chul and actress Kim So Hyun. 

However after watching many perfomances and speeches, Rin wasn't focused anymore on the show and was already doing her stretchings. Suddenly she heard a familiar intro and looked up, only to see GOT7 had entered the stage and performed their intro. Moving her head to the beat she could see Jackson and Bambam coming up and doing what they're best at; freestyle rap. Rin could find herself smiling as Jackson rapped in all English with his seductive voice. After GOT7's song You Are, Rin was back at doing her stretchings. Mad Clown on the other hand was busy on his phone and keeping up wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter