Seventeen-

~Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Visiting the guys once a week turned soon into two or three times. She sometimes came four times if she had time. After that one visit Rin knew she wouldn't be able to stay away again from them. And fun fact, neither would the guys let her. Bangtan welcomed her back into their arms, after not being able to see her properly for weeks. They even tried harder because of her. She became part of their motivation.

So dance practices would only end in the middle of the night. Their voices would get hoarse from all the long hours of perfecting their vocals. Yoongi and Namjoon locked themselves in the studio with PDogg and others to write and compose brand new songs. They stepped up their game for Rin.

 

Why though?

They all wanted to make her proud of them, even more than she was already.

 

Bangtan was ecstatic to have her back in their company and so was she.

 

And slowly, Rin started to get back to her usual self -thanks to the seven dorks though-. She was back to her bubbly happy self and that didn't went unnoticed. Rin started to dance more often, instead of attending the dull business meetings at her dad's company. The guys had relit her passion again for dance and she was more than determined to grab this chance and continue with it.

To the dismay of her parents though.

 

This time nobody would stop her and she wouldn't let her parents ruin it.

However, not only Rin's parents weren't that happy to have her back in Bangtan's life. Kwon Jinho, one of the side managers of the guys had expressed his thoughts during the weekly meeting.

 

"That Choi girl, shouldn't she be removed?" he wondered. "Is she forming a problem, Jinho?" Bang Si-Hyuk wondered. "Who is she anyways? I keep hearing about this girl who is close with our boys," the CEO continued. "Choi Rin is her name, sir. She happens to be a childhood friend of Jungkook. Besides being just a childhood friend, she is very close with the other guys. Their only best friend, if I may add," Sejin replied. "Is she distracting them in their work?" the elder asked.

"Not at all!-" "Yes she is!" Sejin and Jinho both answered at the same time.  "How do you mean she is, Jinho?" "The guys are restless if she isn't around. They even sneak out of their dorms just to see her. I just think she's blocking their way to success," the younger truthfully answered. "And Sejin?" "I think Rin-ssi is far from being a problem, sir. In fact, I think she's a huge motivator for them as they are pushing themselves harder," the head manager stated.

"I see. Well, for now it's okay if she's around but if anything goes wrong with our guys then I want her gone. Understood?" Some nodded in agreement and the topic of Choi Rin was closed. "Alright moving on. Our stocks are-" And the conversa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter