Thirteen-

~Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been four hours and thirty-three minutes already and still the seven guys of GOT7 were practicing. Rin wasn't kidding that she would bring hell upon the guys for ditching the first two hours. Luckily they didn't had any other things on their schedule, apart from practicing like crazy. They thought today would be another relax day with their friend helping them, but she actually meant what she said. "Can't we have a break, Rin-ah?" Mark whined. "It's been four hours and a half!" he continued. Rin only rose an eyebrow while she sat down on the floor. "Are you already tired, Markie?" she grinned. He nodded. "Alright, 15 minutes guys and then we are at it again. If it isn't perfect then, prepare for hell," Rin sighed. The seven guys eagerly sat down, grabbing something to drink or to eat as they finally could let their legs rest. "By the way, Rin, that dance you were doing when we stepped in, did you made that yourself?" Yugyeom decided to sit next to her as he eyed her curiously. Out of the seven guys, he was most interested in dance and choreographied the most for them. Rin nodded in reply as she was chewing on a sandwich. "It's for my dance class tonight at 1MILLION," she said when she was finished. 

"I didn't know you were apart of the 1MILLION crew, Rinnie," Jinyoung frowned. "Actually, I'm one of the owners together with Lia-ssi, Timon-ssi and others," she smiled. "YOU'RE KIDDING!" Bambam and Jackson shouted in unison. "Just because you're seven months older than me Jackson Wang and an idol, doesn't mean you have to yell at me," Rin shot a thunderous glare to her best friend who only smiled softly back at her. "Mianhae, Rinnie," he said. "That's more like it," before she continued, "Is that how you yell at your elders, Bambam?" she tsked. "So now you care abot honorifics, Noona?" he teasingly said. "Oh come on, don't you dare saying that again!" she covered her ears. Everyone knew she hated the word 'noona', let alone she never called anyone 'oppa' except Jackson. She lost a bet once, and now she was forced to call her best friend oppa for eternity. "Alright! Break is over guys! Let's get it!" she clapped her hands as she and the seven sweaty guys got up again, laughing as they saw how embarrassed she was.

During the practice, Rin jumped in multiple times and danced to each part of every member. She knew them all, so as one member could sit down as the rest practiced, each of them were surprised she knew each move and each detail to it.

For the second-last time they danced to "Look" and Rin was watching them like a hawk. She'd point out easily if they made any mistake, but all of them were determined to finish perfectly without any mistake. As they finished it, Rin couldn't do anything but smile as she shot a thumbs up towards the seven guys. "It's getting there guys, just don't have the same look on your faces when you're performing and everything will be perfect," she said.

To that some laughed as they got again in their begin positions. "For the last time, come on guys!" JB yelled. Various "yesses" could be heard from the rest and then Rin started the music. Every move was on point with no detail forgotten and to that Rin smiled. They all were in perfect sync as they da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter