Fifteen-

~Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What do you mean we left you?" Jungkook spat. "Kook-" "No, Jimin! She better explain what she meant with that! Last time we checked, she was the one leaving us behind like some garbage!" "You're really funny, Jungkookie. Do you see me laughing?" Rin cocked an eyebrow. "Quit the damn act, y'all know what you did," she continued. To that several scoffed and others didn't believe what she said. "You're kidding me right?" Yoongi grumbled. "You wish I was hm?"

Rin walked over to her bag and pulled something out of it. When she turned around and went back to the guys, she handed over a small note to Namjoon. His eyebrows shot up after reading it. "That is your handwriting, isn't it Joonie?" she sneered. "It is," he nodded. He quickly gave it to the next member who gave it to the next and so on until they all had read it. Disbelief could be read on each and everyone's face as Rin just kept faking a smile.

~~ ~~ ~~

Several years ago

Rin and the guys figured out, they had the same passion; music and dance. They grew closer and closer day by day and the guys really enjoyed theirselves in her company. As Rin's father didn't allow her to follow her dreams, expecting her to take after him and becoming the new CEO of their family company, she was forced to watch along without participating. That didn't stop her from dreaming of becoming a dancer and choreographer though. However, that didn't stop the guys from taking her with them to wherever.

Truth is, Namjoon had started to make a name for himself in the underground rapscene just like Yoongi had done. Hoseok had started a mini dance crew with Jungkook and Jimin and soon after Jin and Taehyung had joined him. And truth is, Rin was happy for all of them as she watched them enjoying themselves and pursuing their dreams. They already had gotten some attention on them for being really talented. She just hoped someone would come someday and acknowledged them. That day came sooner than she thought.

The whole year the guys and Rin were busy with school and their passion of dancing and rapping. It was a normal sunny Friday afternoon that Rin spent with the guys at their usual hangout spot in the nearby park. Hoseok was showing them some dance moves that he came up with and soon Jungkook and Jimin joined, creating a freestyle battle. Taehyung was busy with his beloved camera as he took pictures of almost everything, while Yoongi was scribbling things down in his precious notebook. Jin and Rin were just casually talking about school. That was, until Namjoon ran up to them, beaming like he was the sun himself.

"Guys! You all won't ever believe this!" he yelled. "What is it, hyung?" Jimin wondered. "Did you finally got that Lee girl's number?" Rin cheekily added. "No no no, even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter