Eighteen-

~Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the whole incident days ago, Rin had buried herself into her work. Helping out GOT7 with their final touches, creating new choreography for her dance classes, teaching a couple classes at 1MILLION and in the meantime working on her upcoming album. Basically, Rin was all over the place like the usual.

In the days after the reveal of who exactly R happened to be, reporters had been digging into who she actually was. Somehow it had been leaked that Rin was part of the 1MILLION team. Classes were getting bigger and bigger, making it more cramped into the building. It was packed. Nevertheless, the atmosphere hadn't changed for a bit.

Rin's classes had gotten more attention and that didn't went unnoticed as well among the other teachers. Some of her colleagues had teased the younger girl about it which ended in an embarrassed Rin. So as she was teaching the song Twerk It Like Miley with one of the other choreographers, Mina Myoung, the outside of the studio had gathered quite the crowd. Her class, consisting today of an abnormal 50 people, had been really eager to learn the choreo. Everyone was excited and Rin's mood was getting better by the minute.

Mina noticed some of the students kept their attention not on the actual dance, but on the person who showed it. She understood why though. As Rin was finally revealed to be R, 1MILLION gained more students. Well students? Some just attended particular classes that featured the brow haired girl. Before the whole R stuff, Rin was a regular teacher in the company who was known for her tight and hard choreographies and people only came for that. Today, there were many that came for the choreography, but Mina noticed the other kind of students as well.

Rin was busy checking on a small group of four girls who struggled with a particular move. "See? You kinda pump up your chest while your arms go like this," the girl showed it to them really slowly.  "Meanwhile your feet go like this, okay?" The girls nodded in response as they joined her. Meanwhile, Mina ushered a couple guys out of the room. She even had to delete a couple photos and videos from some of them. A golden rule in the studio was; never film or photograph the choreographer without permission. Especially that rule was put there in place for the sake of Rin.

Luckily the class didn't had any other casualties and three hours flew by fast. The students had thanked both Mina and Rin for their hard work. Some even asked for autographs from both 94'liner girls. "Rin-ah sorry but I have a meet up with Hyojin-unnie. Is it okay if I leave you to this?" "That's okay, chingu," she smiled. Mina ran up to her, engolving her into one of her bearhugs. "Thanks! I'll treat you sometime to a meal, kay?" Mina left shortly leaving Rin in the biggest studio of the building, alone. 

The young girl checked her phone. 09:40 pm it said and again the guys of GOT7 had spammed her in their groupchat. She had been called by several radio stations. Her friend, Dong-rim had texted her multiple times.

Clownie-oppa: Rin-ah! Don't forget your interview tomorrow morning at 07:00 AM sharp at KBS, Kiss The Radio

Clownie-oppa: You better not forget!

Clownie-oppa: And watch out for Jin-eon okay? He's known for his sharp and deceiving questions.

Clownie-oppa: And practice your covers okay? This radiostation is known for putting their guests in front of the karaoke mic, fighting!

Rin chuckled as she read the multiple texts. Even though Mad Clown is known to be a rapper, songwriter and record producer hired by Starship Entertainment, he sometimes took on the role of being her manager. Now that she was known to be the face behind the legend composer of Kpop, Rin knew she had to find a suitable company for her and a manager. She couldn't be relying on her friend all the time. 

The girl sighed as she packed up her stuff. She knew the so-called big three had expressed their interest in her. Why wouldn't they though? Rin had produced many of their songs who were in the top of various music charts. She also knew how some of them worked and the girl realised immediately she wouldn't let a company control her like they controlled their artists. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter