Sixteen-

~Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

And so she told them everything what had been going on. How her dad had forced her into his company. How her mother was looking into a suitable match for her. How many dull meetings, gatherings and parties she had to attend as the company's heiress. The tremendous pressure that was on her and the high expectations people had of her which she knew she wouldn't reach. Her future had already been planned without her say in it.

 

Jin pushed her into one of his comforting hugs as the small girl broke down. At the sight of that, Namjoon's heart broke. Rin was one of the strongest people he ever met and to see her break down in front of him, broke him. As she slowly stopped shaking, she wiped her tears away. Jin touched her cheek, wiping the last one away while he softly smiled towards her. "You feel better?" "Yeah, now I do," the younger girl smiled.

 

"Why didn't you come to us, Rinnie? You've been there for us whenever we were down. We promised to be there for each other," Namjoon asked. "I know, Joonie but I didn't want to disturb y'all. You finally have the chance to chase after your dreams so I didn't want to bother," she muttered. "Rin-ah," Jin made her turn his way before continuing. "We're always there for you and I say this because we truly care about you. The other guys might not be here right now, but I am sure they think the same about you as I do." "Keep your head up, sunshine," Namjoon ruffled her hair. She tried her best to keep another wave of tears in her and she succeeded at that. "Thank you guys." 

 

"Well, speaking of the others, Jungkookie made me give you this." Namjoon gave her a small box. "For me?" "Yeah, open it," he ushered. So Rin opened it and she was met with a photo frame. Various photos were on there and Rin eventually eyed eight pictures.

 

A picture of her and Taehyung with a dorky expression, taken at last year's local fair. A picture of her and Jimin of attempting to bake a cake for Jin's birthday that turned into a flour fight. The photobooth photo of her and Hoseok. The one with her being asleep in Yoongi's lap with him having one of his rare smiles during a trip the guys and her made by train. The photo of her and Namjoon of the small picknick he had arranged for her. Jungkook and her on their holiday trip- the first time of Rin joining his family for such a thing. A photo of her and Jin when they went to the zoo for their biology project. 

 

And lastly, the photo in the middle of her and the seven guys at last New Years. In the frame a line was w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter