朵朵之愛

Shangri La

第七章 | Chapter 7

朵朵之愛 | Blossoming Love

On our way home, Hakyeon hasn't let go of me. Right after we left the theater, he grabbed my hand and his grip tightened when I tried to let go. So I decided to let this be and to ignore that Hakyeon is holding my hand. My parents will like it that Hakyeon is growing closer to me, but I don't like it that a rich kid tries to get closer to me. But what can I do? Hakyeon feels attracted to me and he does whatever he can to grow closer to me.

Hakyeon is leaving tomorrow and I can't wait to see him go, because I can't stand this rich kid. I couldn't already when he sat down next to me at the lake, but Hakyeon isn't going to stay away from me and he showed that tonight.

In the mean time, citizens of Shangri La look at us and are surprised that my hand is in the hand of the rich kid. I hope that they aren't going to think that I am dating this guy, because I'm not dating him. Again, I can't wait to see him go.

Then, my parents come towards us and Hakyeon has a bright smile on his face. So it doesn't take long for my parents to smile bright aswell.

''Goodness Taekwoon, glad that you found someone. I wasn't expecting that you're dating the first born son of Diamond Entertainment.'' my dad says and I shake my head. I'm not dating him, I'm not.

But before I can say something, Hakyeon opens his mouth and pulls me closer. Mentally, I wanna push Hakyeon away from me. But I can't. My brain isn't making me pull back my hand.

''I think it's too quick to say that, mr. Jung. I mean, we met today and it's not love at first sight. We just had to get used to each other. The sad thing, is that I'll leave tomorrow. I told your son that I'm staying with you tonight.'' Hakyeon says and my mum immediately hugs me.

''看到你明天去,我很難過。 但我很高興你今晚和我們在一起,所以Taekwoon可以和你分享他的床墊 (It's sad to see you go tomorrow. But I'm glad you stay with us tonight, so Taekwoon can share his mattress with you)'' my mum says and my eyes widen. Hell no, I'm not going to share my mattress with a rich kid like Hakyeon.

''媽媽,不!(Mum, no!)'' I protest, but my mum shakes her head.

''你應該對我們的客人更友好一點 (You should be a bit more friendly to our guest)'' my mum says and I sigh. Do I seriously have to sacrifice my own mattress to share it with a rich kid like Hakyeon?

Hakyeon smiles and bows to thank my parents, but I groan softly. I don't want him to stay with us and the worst thing of it all, is that he is going to sleep with me in my bedroom. My mum seriously thinks that this is going to bring us closer? I can tell her by now that it's not going to work. And I don't even want to sleep with him.

~*~

Hours later, Hakyeon and I are on my mattress and my back is facing him. I can feel Hakyeon's eyes burn in my back, but I don't want to turn to look at him.

''Tell me Taekwoon, why are you pushing me away from you? Have I done something to you?'' Hakyeon asks and I sigh, but don't respond immediately.

''It's that attitude of yours that makes me to push you away from me. Maybe you think that you can show around here how rich you are and how luxurious you are living, but I don't give a about that. I don't like those arrogant types who only want to make poor people like us jealous.'' I snap at him and I sigh. Hakyeon sighs shortly after and scoots closer to wrap his arms around my waist, his head against my back.

''I'm sorry Taekwoon, I really am. But as I told you earlier, everything here in Shangri La made me realise how fortunate I am to live a life I want to live. What I saw here, opened my eyes and made me think that I also should care about the people who have to fight to stay alive each day. And when I saw you, I felt attracted to you. If I think about it now, I think that I am in love with you.'' Hakyeon says and my eyes widen. What? How can he love me?

''I think I love you, Taekwoon. When I arrived here, everyone wanted to see me and everyone hoped that I was going to help them. But you are different from everyone and I like that so much. You at least are fighting to stay alive, that became clear to me when I saw you backstage tonight. I think that's why I love you, you are a real fighter.'' Hakyeon continues and I turn, making him look up at me. 

I'm still not fully convinced that he loves me, but I think he is letting go of his guard. I think he is showing his vulnerable side to me, only for me.

''But how can you confess to me, if you leave tomorrow? It doesn't make sense Hakyeon.'' I tell him, but he doesn't seem to hear it as he holds me tight and a smile has formed on his face.

''It does make sense, Taekwoon. Love doesn't have limits and I'll proof that to both you and my dad. My dad will pick me up tomorrow and I will show him that I found someone here that I truly care about. You are mine, Taekwoon. My feelings get worse the more I look at you and the more I talk to you, I don't want to let you go.'' Hakyeon says and it doesn't take long before he starts to kiss me.

I try to pull back, but Hakyeon is way stronger than I am and my brain isn't telling me to push Hakyeon away. No! My brain can't be under Hakyeon's spell, can it?

Hakyeon turns me ,so that I'm on my back, and Hakyeon lets go of my waist. His arms move up, making Hakyeon wrap his arms around my neck. Maybe it is love at first sight for Hakyeon, but not for me. I still don't love him and I still want to let go of Hakyeon, but my body is refusing to do that.

Hakyeon really doesn't want to let me go huh? Does that mean he is going to separate me from my parents? He can't do that, because my parents need me a lot.

It's then that Hakyeon lets one arm go of my neck, before he wraps my arms around his waist. His arm goes back to my neck and Hakyeon deepens the kiss.

Hakyeon shows by now how much he loves me and he shows how desperately he loves me. It's cute, but not for me.

I want to see him go and I want him out of my life, or maybe not. Oh god, he really has me under his spell now. He really makes sure that I will love him as much as he loves me.

I'm confused.