花路

Shangri La

第11章 | Chapter 11

最後一章 | Final chapter

花路 | Flower Road

In the time that went by after I moved in with Hakyeon, went by like a train. I got the time to adjust the new lifestyle and I also have paid a visit to my parents a lot. To my parents, I look healthier and I look the way they wanted me to be like. The first time they saw me, my mum was crying and she didn't let go of me. I completely understand that, because it was a long time ago since I have seen my parents. But they were glad that I look healthy and that I look happier aswell.

Hakyeon and I also grew closer and we are dating since then. Hakyeon is doing everything he can to keep me healthy and he also keeps supporting me, just like his family does. Whenever I feel homesick and whenever I feel lonely or empty, Hakyeon and his parents step up and make me feel like my family is just here, they really manage to give me that warm feeling of a family. 

I no longer look like that thin figure I was before. I look healthier and my feet are covered by shoes now. My hair is more into the pitch black style and no longer has that grey shade it used to have. Because of the lack of vitamins and such, my hair looked grey. But I'm glad that I no longer look like a granddad, that's what Hakyeon said at least.

Hakyeon's parents accepted me in the family and it was Hakyeon's mother who was ,after Hakyeon, the one who took care of me. As if I always had been a son of hers. Hakyeon's dad is still acting a little distant towards me, but it's just because he still can't deal with it that I came from that poor village where he dropped Hakyeon off. Hakyeon's dad still can't believe that Hakyeon fell in love with someone from a poor village and he still shows that he has nothing with poor people, but he still tries to give me a chance.

I also have been introduced to the Cha family and even they were very distant towards me, some even thought I was disgusting. But even they gave me a chance, because I'm dating Hakyeon. Hakyeon also defended me the first time I met the Cha's and they were surprised that he was defending someone like me. It took Hakyeon a while before the family opened up a little for me, because they actually weren't ready to welcome a poor figure like me into the family.

Hakyeon showed me a lot of Dali, the city he lives in. It's a lot wealthier than Shangri La is and it's also pretty cosy. Shangri La was cosy too, but the poor was leading in Shangri La. Someday, I hope that I can make Shangri La wealthy again. I really wanna go back to Shangri La, but only when it's wealthier. I hope that my parents will be alive when the wealth comes to Shangri La, because I want to show them that I made sure that Shangri La looks like a better place to live in.

About 4 months after I moved in with Hakyeon, Hakyeon had let a van go to Shangri La and my parents were picked up. When they showed up, I cried my eyes out and I couldn't believe that my parents came over to visit me. I couldn't believe it that my parents were here and my parents couldn't believe that they entered a luxurious mansion. Hakyeon's mother was more than happy to welcome my parents here, but Hakyeon's dad had still some issues with poor people. He just didn't know how to treat them and I keep telling him that we are all from the same kind, except that me and my parents grew up in poor circumstances.

After this meeting, Hakyeon did everything he could to make sure that I didn't lose the contact with my parents. Every now and then, my parents come over here or we go to my parents. Everyone in Shangri La is amazed by how healthy I look now and some even admitted that they are jealous of me, but I tell them every single time that I try to work on it that Shangri La will become wealthy again. They are happy enough to hear from me that I didn't leave for a reason.

Shangri La is ,aside from the poor circumstances, doing well. The theater is being used a lot and young children perform a lot of songs on the stage, which I am happy about. I am happy that the kids followed my example of using the stage again, because the theater doesn't deserve it to be left abandoned. The leader of Shangri La is happy to see how I am doing and he also loves to admit that he is jealous of me, jealous because of that I am living a life he has dreamed of. It's just luck I guess, but that's what I think.

As of today, Hakyeon does everything he can to keep me healthy. I have gained a few pounds and I also became a little muscular. Even though I look healthier these days, Hakyeon will do everything to keep it like that. That's why I also have to eat some more compared to the rest of the family, but no one forces me to eat more and more. Hakyeon's dad sometimes wants to, but I don't pay attention to whatever he wants. I know that he is the CEO of Diamond Entertainment, but I never knew that Hakyeon's dad has two faces. Hakyeon has admitted to me that he also is a singer and a ballet dancer. Hakyeon had showed me some of his songs and he also showed me some videos that his parents made. I am surprised by how talented he is, because he never mentioned anything of that when he was with us in Shangri La.

Hakyeon also had let me tried to sing a song and after I had resisted, I just showed him a little bit and Hakyeon was surprised to hear me sing, but I was surprised aswell. I never did anything with singing, I was more focussed on doing something with dance. Hakyeon had seen that when he saw me perform that night and he loves to dance with me. Whenever we feel bored or so, we either sing together or we dance together. The more I do this with Hakyeon, the more I start to like it. I felt very uncomfortable at first, but I like it a lot now.

But one day, I will bring the wealth to Shangri La. I am an example for them and I want them to fight to stay alive until wealth comes to Shangri La.