Character introduction

Shangri La

JUNG TAEKWOON | 澤垣

               

Jung Taekwoon ,or Leo as he rather wants to be called, is born and raised in a small Chinese village named Shangri La. He has a Korean father and a Chinese mother, which makes him half Chinese. This makes sure that Taekwoon speaks Mandarin very well, what he only speaks when he is with his mum or with Chinese citizens. Taekwoon is born into the poor life of Shangri La and is an only child. Because after Taekwoon's birth, his mother was diagnosed with Turner's Syndrome. His mother still wonders why she has been diagnosed with this later on, as she was supposed to be born with Turner's Syndrome. His mother was born in Shangri La and met Taekwoon's father after he paid a visit to this little village. Taekwoon can be described as a young man who doesn't talk much and rather wants to be silent. He is shy and gets embarassed when he recieves compliments, he rather gives them to people instead. He is very passionate and loves to go fishing, something he basically only does. The only person Taekwoon talks with pretty much, is his friend Hongbin. Taekwoon's bond with his parents is very strong and he dearly loves both of them. Taekwoon is a caring person and is a shoulder to cry on if someone needs it.

~*~

CHA HAKYEON | 車學沇

Cha Hakyeon ,or N as how his friends call him, is the first born son of the CEO of Diamond Entertainment. Hakyeon grew up in the luxorious life and can be seen in the most expensive clothes. Hakyeon is a soloist and is also a wellknown ballet dancer. Hakyeon can be described as someone who acts very spoiled and always let other people solve his problems, because Hakyeon is too lazy to solve his problems himself. He also let his maids do the household, because Hakyeon doesn't want his pretty hands to touch anything dirty. He is friends with rapper Ravi and the two regularly hang out in nightclubs, something what bothers Hakyeon's dad. Hakyeon is also a person who doesn't listen to anyone, because of the fact that he is stubborn. Hakyeon gets aggressive when he is being demanded to do something or to attend an event. Hakyeon can whine all day long if he hasn't had a great morning. Hakyeon rather wants to stay in bed until 11 AM and always ignores his phone when he is being called in the morning. But Hakyeon also has a soft side. He is very caring to those who are close to him and really adores his mother, who had been there ever since he made his debut. So his bond with his mother is quite strong and his bond with his dad isn't, because his dad is only being strict to him. Even if it comes to trips to countries like Japan, China and the Philippines. Hakyeon loves to act arrogant about the prices he won with both ballet dancing and his solo work as a singer, Hakyeon loves to bring people down.

~~~~~~~~

A/N So I decided to start of with a character introduction for a change. Ever since I mentioned in the foreword to turn Hakyeon into a rich kid, I thought it was funny to create a character introduction so that you guys can expect how they are like. And yes, our lovely Leo is half Chinese in this story.