Kidnapped

The New Jedi

Yewon ran back to Yuna and Yerin and they got their lightsabers. They told the other older Padawans to protect the younger children. They all made a wall to protect them. 

They heard fast and heavy footsteps. Yuna got in a low stance as Yerin held her ground firmly and Yewon was jumping and getting light on feet.

Then they saw a large dark figure run in. Yerin lunged first but Yewon force pushed her back before she could hurt them.

”It’s just Chewie!”

”Oh! Sorry Chewbacca.”

Chewbacca roared softly and went to protect the other Padawans too. Then Yewon felt something.

”I feel...they’re coming. Get ready.”

They all got in battle stances. The other Padawans got their lightsabers in their hands. Not turning them on just yet.

They heard light footsteps and Yewon nodded at them. They all got ready. 

In came three stormtroopers. Yerin her lightsaber and once again lunged forwards first. Yewon pulled the guns away from them and crushed them in mid air and Yuna her lightsaber and went forward and attacked while they were distracted, leaving three lifeless stormtroopers on the floor.

Chewbacca kept the other children safe as more and more troopers kept piling in. Yuna and Yerin directly fought them with their sabers as Yewon fought them with the force. Using it to pull their guns and weapons away.

”Argh!”

Yerin was shot to the ground. Yewon went to take care of her, fighting the men at the same time. Yuna brought them down all in one swipe of her saber. Once they died down, Yuna went to bring Yerin towards Chewbacca so that he can protect her as well.

Yewon and Yuna stood their ground as they heard more and more noise. Then all of the lights went dark. Chewbacca whimpered lowly. All that glowed from the room was green and blue beams of light. Then another light came into sight.

A beam of red light.

Yuna widened her eyes. Yewon gasped and slightly shuddered. It could only be one person.

Kylo Ren.

Ren slowly walked up towards them. The lightsaber was close to his face so they could see the scar going straight through the right side of it.

”The new generation of Jedi. Such a pleasure to meet you.”

He smirked as he said that in a calm voice. 

“It’s a shame. It really is. Why is it a shame?”

Yuna and Yewon stayed silent. They just glared at him.

”It’s such a shame that we’ll be saying goodbye so soon.”

Ren lunged towards Yewon and she expertly blocked it. Her pushing back on his red saber and him pushing on hers. Yuna took this opportunity to hit Ren from behind. She raised it up to hit him but she was caught in a chokehold.

She coughed and gasped for air as she tried to use her lightsaber to stop him but he immobilized her entire body. Yewon was eventually pushed down to the ground.

Before he could hurt her, she rolled to the side and kicked his legs making him fall. She held her lightsaber to his neck. He breathed heavily as he got his lightsaber back from the floor silently and slowly.

”YEWON LOOK OUT!!”

Yuna yelled but it was too late. Ren slashed Yewon’s side and she groaned as she fell over on her side. He stood up and went towards Yuna.

”The force is immensely strong with you. I had trouble picking between you and that little one.”

He picked Yuna back up by her neck. Chewbacca brought Yewon towards him and got out his gun.

”I’ll have to kill the other younglings first. Then you’re coming with me.”

Chewbacca shot Ren in his back right before Ren could react. He groaned and dropped Yuna again. She got her lightsaber and pushed him back as she slashed his side and leg. He didn’t stop walking towards Chewbacca.

Then Chewbacca and Yuna both hit him at the same time and he fell. He stood up carefully. He force grabbed Yuna again and pulled her away quickly.

”CHEWIE HELP!!”

Chewbacca roared as he shot multiple times at Ren but all of them got deflected.

”HELP ME!!”

Yerin and Yewon struggled to get up and they tried to crawl towards them but they got away too quickly. Yerin yelled out as Yewon groaned. She then felt a sting of pain in her side. She quickly curled into a ball. Yerin held her.

Yuna was unconscious as she was brought to the ship. Right as they were about to bring her in, multiple shots were fired at them.

Then came Rey with Finn. They tried to get Yuna back to them but they were overwhelmed and outnumbered by stormtroopers. Rey still tried to fight through as much as she could.

”YUNA!!!”

Rey called out to her as she was fighting. She got enraged even more and she plowed through them as she yelled.

”YUNA!!! YUNA!!!!”

They finally brought Yuna in the ship and the stormtroopers began to retreat, as well as the rest of the ships. Rey fell to her knees as they flew away. With Yuna. Her most gifted Padawan and...good friend.

She began to cry and Finn held her shoulder.

”Oh gosh...what are we going to do Rey?”

”I have no idea. I’m sorry but...I think Yuna is going to have to figure this out on her own.”

”Will she ever come back?”

”I...I think she will. She has that Skywalker spirit in her. The same power and pride...I do think that she will come back in time. I know she will.”