Got You

The New Jedi

“Argh...get me out of here!!!”

SinB yelled and grunted as she tried to desperately get out of the chair she was restrained to. She’s been there for more than a day now. No food. No water. Just her and a blinding light lit above her.

She stomped on the ground, kicking the metal chair with the little strength she had left.

Just then, the metal doors opened. To reveal two first order officers. One with short hair and one that was very tall.

”51-NB. You know why you are here correct?”

Said the tall one. They walked closer to her and the short one closed the doors.

”I want to know where that Jedi is.”

SinB simply spat in her direction. The two women growled and the tall one grabbed onto .

”You will obey us. You will tell us where that girl is.”

”N-never...my lips...a-are sealed..!”

SinB was then slapped. The short one then spoke up.

”Please cooperate. It will make this whole process much more easier.”

”I am never going to tell you.”

She sighed and folded her hands in front of her. With a sad pout she looked at SinB.

”Well then I guess you will have to be starved some more huh? That is all for today Officer Kim. Oh and by the way, I am Officer Jung. Good day peasant.”

The two officers walked out of the room. SinB growled and tried to get out again. 

“I’ll get to you soon Yuna...I will..”

••••••

“Ready cloaking mechanisms.”

Poe said through the intercom. He was back at the resistance base. Yuna, Yewon, and Yerin were in the millennium falcon with Chewbacca, Rey, and Finn.

”Cloaking mechanisms are on.”

Rey responded. Finn spoke up.

”Let’s get a stormtrooper back.”

They got close enough to the main ship, sticking close enough to not be seen. Yewon and Yerin stayed back with Chewbacca to pilot the ship while the others snuck inside with Finn’s help and knowledge.

They rushed through the halls and snuck in dark corners with light footsteps. Yuna thinks that she is most likely in one of the prison rooms and Finn led them there.

”This is it...let me see here..”

He tried to look for a code key he brought with him but Rey got impatient and began to pry open the door with the force instead.

Rey used as much power as she could muster and soon, the door was open. Yuna rushed inside, holding her lightsaber tightly. Then she found her.

Blond hair covering her face, hands bruised and red, amor scratched and dusty and beat up, boots scuffed up.

”I will never TELL YOU!!! Go away!! You have hurt me enough now go AWAY GET AWAY FROM ME!!”

”SinB..”

SinB looked up and Yuna was met with a cut up and bruise filled face. She furrowed her eyebrows in worry.

”Yuna..Yuna!!”

Yuna rushed to her and hugged her tightly. SinB cried on her chest and Yuna just held her close to her.

”You came back...”

”Of course I did. And I’m bringing you back. With some help.”

She motioned towards the door where Rey and Finn were standing. She gasped in wonder.

”Wow...those are the guys that make us so grumpy..”

”Yeah we are.”

SinB chuckled. She wiggled her hands around.

”Care to take this stuff off of me?”

••••••

”Sir, disturbances in the main prison cell.”

Kylo Ren looked at the security cameras. SinB was gone.

”That SCUM!!”

••••••

SinB ran while holding on tightly to Yuna’s hand, in the other was her helmet. As much as she hated it, she could never part with it.

The group heard stomps of stormtroopers. They immediately went into the closest room they saw but what they didn’t expect was that it was the main ship bay.

”OH NO!”

Finn gasped out. They were then surround on all sides. Two officers came in.

”51-NB...thank you for leading us right to the jackpot.”

SinB held onto Yuna tightly. Rey and Finn readied their weapons. Yuna held her lightsaber tighter.

”SinB...put on your helmet. Rey and Finn, get rid of the troopers...I’ll protect SinB. We’ll run as soon as we can out onto the main exit and I’ll tell Chewie to come inside for a sec. Okay...”

Yuna sighed and breathed in deeply.

”GO!”

Rey and Yuna their lightsabers and began to plow through and block their shots. Finn shot and beat his way around the troopers. SinB used her combat training as her gun was confiscated.

Yuna held the communicator close to as she fought.

”CHEWIE GET INTO THE SHIP FROM THE MAIN CARGO BAY! WE’LL BE HOLDING THEM OFF NOW HURRY!”

Chewbacca roared and began to pilot the ship with Yerin. Yewon took in a deep breath.

”No wait!!”

She held her breath and then a shot was heard, hitting the falcon.

”IMCOMING FIRST ORDER SHIPS!!”

Yerin yelled out. She hurried out of her seat.

”CHEWIE GET INSIDE!! I’LL BLAST THEM OFF!!”

Yerin said as she got in the main gun cockpit. She then began to shoot at the ships with mad precision and speed. Yewon told Chewie the safest spots to fly towards to get into the ship.

On the inside of the ship, Yuna has now deafeated many troopers along with Rey and Finn. Now they were just waiting and holding them off until Chewbacca came with the ship.

SinB was fighting to the best of her ability but then she was shot on the shoulder. She groaned but looked behind her to see it was Officer Kim who did it.

”Enough of this woman.”

She yelled as she ran towards her, expertly turning her arm around and making her drop her gun, landing on SinB’s hand. She smirked and tripped her long legs making her fall on the ground.

”That’s for choking me you sicko.”

She hit her nose with the back of the gun. She groaned and began to bleed.

”And that’s for shooting me.”

They heard the familiar roar of a ship engine.

”THEY’RE HERE!! LETS GO!!”

The group jumped and dodged multiple obstacles on their way towards the falcon. Yerin was shooting at the multiple troopers trying to get them out of the sky.

As soon as the group entered the falcon, Chewbacca set the ship to go to into light speed. Yerin was having trouble holding up the shooting.

”CHEWIE HURRY UP!!”

He roared as it was still loading. Yewon then closed her eyes, making all of the large machines outside lift into the air, making the troopers stop in their tracks. 

Then a huge boom was heard of metal hitting metal. Yewon opened her eyes and fell to the ground.

Chewbacca then hit the button the go into light speed and they escaped.

Yerin sighed and fell back onto her seat. She climbed up the ladder and towards the group that were sitting in the main section of the ship.

Yewon was exhausted from using that much power all in one go so Yerin went to comfort her with Chewbacca.

SinB was being cared for by Yuna and Finn. She got patched up for the blast wound but would have to have stitches back at the base. She was now sleeping soundly. For the first time in years.

”Yuna, come here.”

Rey called her over. Yuna obeyed and sat next to her.

”I like that darktrooper...SinB is her name right?”

”I named her. She didn’t have a name before. Just her code.”

Rey looked towards her and smiled.

”She’ll make a great fit.”

Yuna chuckled and grinned.

”Yeah. I know she will.”