I Will Come Back

The New Jedi

“Get my lightsaber. Please. It’s the only way I can get out.”

SinB nodded and tried to open the safe where all of Yuna’s things were in. She didn’t remember the lock combination, probably because nobody gave it to her.

”I can’t get it out Yuna. I am sorry.”

“Where’s the safe?”

SinB gestured to the very back corner of the room. Yuna nodded.

”Okay step aside.”

Yuna tried to open the safe herself and after many trials and errors, it finally opened. Yuna pulled her lightsaber towards her and she turned it on.

She carefully cut through the metal and one of her arms was free. She then cut the other one free and went to cut her ankles free as well. Then she finally stood up and stretched as she turned off her lightsaber.

”Oh gosh. It was an absolute living nightmare to be in that.”

”I can tell. Your wrists are red and bruised.”

SinB walked up towards Yuna and held her wrists. She rubbed them gently and looked up to her. SinB is about two inches shorter than Yuna so she was looking down at her and SinB observed her wrists with a worried face.

”I’m fine SinB. I really am. Let’s get out of here okay?”

SinB smiled and nodded. Yuna got her lightsaber holster and put it around her hips and put the lightsaber in. SinB put on her helmet and opened the door, she found that the halls were empty. She held her gun close to her just in case.

They began to walk towards the control center to get SinB’s name cleared. They went through many alternative pass ways to not get caught. Once they were very close, SinB looked back towards Yuna.

”This is going to be very difficult. If you get caught, I want you to quickly and silently escape towards the vehicle bay and look for the nearest new tie-fighter. You can tell they are new because they are not held back by any cording.”

”Will you be behind me?”

”I..I will try. Just please, do not look back.”

Yuna was about to protest but SinB held her hand to . She heard some other stormtroopers marching along the main hallways. They stayed silent to remain undetected. Once they passed, they went towards the system that holds all of the code names for the troopers.

SinB began looking quickly. Looking for her code name. Once she did find it, she clicked on it. It revealed her picture and the date of when she was taken in by the first order. She also saw how she had brown hair in the picture. 

“I...this was taken when I was young...they bleached my hair to keep any relatives that wanted me away...so that they did not think it is me.”

”Is it permanently blond?”

”Yes..”

SinB about to delete her code name from the system until they heard footsteps coming closer and closer. Yuna hid behind the other side of the machine to remain undetected. It was too late for SinB.

A first order officer came up to SinB with a serious face.

”51-NB what are you doing?”

”I..”

SinB looked towards Yuna and silently mouth the word “go”. Yuna nodded and began to sneak away as SinB provided her with cover.

Once Yuna was in the clear, she quickly made her way to the vehicle bay and walked along the dark walls to get towards the new tie-fighters. She heard rushed footsteps behind her, she held her lightsaber tightly and was about to turn around to hit the person but she found that it was SinB.

”We need to get out of here. Now.”

Yuna followed SinB as they sprinted towards the vehicles. SinB then stoppped when they were very close.

”I will make a distraction. You go in secretly and kill off any security in there. I will be with you shortly and we will escape. Okay?”

”Yes SinB.”

SinB nodded and was about to leave until she took off her helmet a bit and kissed Yuna’s cheek. SinB grinned at her with a wink and ran off while putting on her helmet.

Yuna was left dumbfounded and she touched her cheek. She blushed madly but still went to get towards the ship. She sneaked past very carefully and quietly and she was relieved to find nobody inside. She sat down at the pilot’s seat and cracked her knuckles. 

She looked out the window to find SinB slowly making her way towards her. She impatiently tapped her leg with her finger. She whimpered as time was getting short.

”Hurry SinB hurry.”

She then saw the same short haired officer from the other time come towards SinB and yell at her. She then saw her point towards the tie-fighter. She saw SinB sprint over to her and the ship.

”SinB!!”

SinB quickly entered. She the ship and showed Yuna how to pilot it.

”SinB we can do this later just please close the doo-“

”I am not coming with you.”

”What? SinB please don’t do this now-“

”51-NB REPORT HERE RIGHT NOW!!”

Yuna looked at SinB with teary eyes. The darktrooper hugged her tightly and Yuna heard her crying from inside the helmet.

”I am sorry Yuna.”

”I’ll come back for you! I promise I will!!”

”BRING THAT RAT OF JEDI BACK HERE!!”

SinB took off her helmet and pressed her lips to Yuna’s. They shared a gentle and loving kiss. Yuna sobbed into the kiss and held onto SinB’s armor tightly. Asking her not to go.

SinB parted the kiss and pecked Yuna’s forehead. She looked at her sadly and smiled.

”I love you.”

Yuna cried harder. SinB started up the tie-fighter fully and began to close the door.

”PLEASE DON’T GO SINB PLEASE!!!”

”I am sorry. I love you so much Yuna.”

”I..I LOVE YOU TOO SINB!!”

SinB hugged Yuna tightly and put her helmet back on. She looked at Yuna and nodded and ran out the vehicle before the doors closed. Yuna grabbed the steering mechanism and wiped her tears. She made a vow that she will engrave into her heart until the day that she dies.

”I will come back for you SinB. I swear on my own life, I will come back for you.”