Prisoner of a Darktrooper

The New Jedi

When Yuna woke up, she was in a dimly lit room. When she tried to get up from where she was sitting, she felt something restrain her. She looked down to find her arms and legs constricted down by the metal chair. Yuna cursed silently and tried to find a way to escape.

She heard a door open. A darktrooper came in. After that, Kylo Ren showed up. He looked at Yuna with a blank but intense stare.

”You...you will be my apprentice.”

”What makes you think I’ll let myself do that?”

”I will make you.”

She felt a sting in her head and closing in. She coughed and groaned. She looked at Ren and he had a sinister smile on his face.

”You will help me take over the galaxy. You will be the next supreme leader after me and you will fulfill our wishes.”

Yuna tried to talk but everything came out in short gasps. Then she finally got something out.

”N-never!”

She felt his hold get tighter and tighter. Yuna then remembered that Ren did this to Jedi Rey. When he tried to get answers out of her. She fought back with her own force. Yuna groaned loudly and looked at Ren straight in the eye.

His eyes widened and Yuna could feel his hold soften. She pushed him back even more and the darktrooper in the room came up to Yuna.

She didn’t mind the trooper as she kept pushing Ren back. His back hit a wall and that’s when he finally let go. Yuna coughed as she felt air fill her lungs again.

”You win right now. But I’ll get you soon. Just wait, young Padawan.”

He stepped up to the darktrooper.

”51-NB, I trust you to keep her contained here until I say so.”

”Yes sir.”

The darktrooper bowed to Ren and he made his way out of the room through the sliding doors. The darktrooper stood at the doors, holding their gun securely in their hands.

Yuna looked up to the trooper and decided that she would make a plan so that she could get out of here. She would try to persuade them.

”51-NB...that’s your code name right?”

They stayed silent.

”Do you have an actual name-“

”I was not given a name.”

Yuna stayed silent as she heard the assertive and cold voice. It was of a female.

”You’re a woman?”

”That is correct.”

”How is it? To be here?”

”A privilege. Difficult but it is worth it to keep the galaxy at bay.”

”How did you get here?”

”I was given over by my parents. They needed money. They did not need me. I am guessing you can figure out what happened after that.”

”That’s sad...I never met my father. My mother died when I was young. That’s when these men took me into slavery. I escaped and got taken into training.”

”To be a Jedi.”

”Yes.”

”I should not be talking to you...but yet here I am. It would actually be nice to be the supreme leader’s apprentice. You would be at a much higher rank compared to all of the workers here.”

”I will not let myself go to the dark side. I have a lot of power but I will not use it to do such horrible deeds. I will not be swayed like Darth Vader.”

”Lord Vader was an excellent man. Until he killed emperor Palpatine. And got thrown back into the light by that Skywalker.”

”Why do you not think what we are doing is right? You are invading and destroying planets filled with people. We are just saving innocent lives-“

”I am doing what I have been taught all of my life and I am following orders. I am in no place to be making statements.”

”Why can’t you come with me?”

”Pardon?”

”Leave here. Come with me, you will be treated much more better where I am. You will have people who care for you and you can be doing the right thing-“

”I know my place. It is here. I belong here. This is where I grew up and this is where I will die.”

Yuna sighed. She was thinking maybe she could be like Finn. He realized what they were doing was wrong and he joined the resistance. She thought that this darktrooper could also come with her and free her from this room.

”Fine. I’ll find a way out of here sooner or later. When you finally see me free from these restraints, don’t be surprised. I will give you time to think about coming with me.”

She stayed silent. But what Yuna couldn’t see was that behind that dark helmet screen were the eyes of a person who really wanted to go with her. She indeed really wants to leave but if she does and they catch her, they will kill her and anyone she’s ever loved.

She let a tear fall out but she could not wipe it. She let multiple fall as she kept a straight face. Even if she didn’t, Yuna couldn’t see her crying.

“The...the supreme leader will be coming soon.”

”I don’t care. I care about you coming to your senses and coming with me.”

”I..I will help you escape...but...there’s only one way. There is a new load of escape pods and tie-fighters on the way in two days time. Do you know how to fly one?”

”I-I can try.”

The darktrooper nodded and smiled behind her helmet. Yuna smiled as well.

”Glad to see that you have finally come to your senses. If you want, or if you’re ready, you may come with me.”

”I-I...will think.”