I’m Here

The New Jedi

SinB woke up the next morning with a sharp pain on her shoulder. She slowing sat up to see that she was in a small, brown, and cozy room. She scratched her head in confusion but then heard a soothing voice.

”SinB..”

She turned her head to find Yuna. She smiled and waved sleepily at her.

”Hello.”

SinB’s voice was raspy and deep. Yuna slightly blushed but came up to sit next to her. She hugged her and brought her close to her.

”How’d you sleep? You even slept when we brought you here, before the anesthesia.”

”I guess I was really tired...I have not slept that long in years...it felt absolutely amazing.”

“Good. Now you can sleep like that more. You’re safe here.”

SinB nodded and smiled. But then chills ran down her spine.

”But...the other members of the resistance...do they approve of me being here? If they do not...I will-“

”Don’t worry about a thing SinB. Everyone knows. Some are going to have to take some time to get used to you but many of them approve because of what happened with Finn.”

”Oh right. He turned away as well. And killed our last stormtrooper captain.”

”Crome Dome?”

”Is that what you call her? Her name was Captain Phasma.”

”Oh...sorry.”

SinB giggled and hugged Yuna tighter. Yuna sighed and caressed her blonde hair. She was finally with SinB again.

Finally.

••••••

”You have disappointed me Officer Kim and Officer Jung. You know I can have you demoted to you not?”

”Yes supreme leader! We will try again!”

”Great. Now I want you to do whatever it must to get to that darktrooper in the resistance and kill every single one of them. Understood?”

”Yes supreme leader!”

”If you must request assistance from me, make sure it is urgent and important. I will be there. You are dismissed.”

The two officers bowed and marched away from the thrown room. As soon as they reached their living quarters and were left alone, Officer Kim punched the metal wall.

”Sojung! What’s wrong?”

”I can’t believe I let that snake slip out of my hands! With a Jedi and with the main reasons why we’re fighting in the first place!!”

”Sojung please calm down, your hand is bleeding. I don’t need you to get another injury, your nose is already very badly bruised.”

Sojung sighed and looked at her fist, bruised and red with spots of blood. She sighed and waved her injured hand away.

”I feel like you should stop worrying about me so much Eunbi.”

”How can I? You’re getting hurt all the time. You’ve also my best friend since childhood.”

Sojung nodded and sighed. Eunbi took her hand and held it gently as she caressed it to help the pain go away.

"Do you remember life before joining the first order? When we were much younger and...free?"

The tall girl sighed and nodded slowly.

"Of course I do. It was a much more innocent time filled with fun and warmth and much more freedom as well. No constant threats on our lives and no pressure put on us as much as right now...man I wish we could go back in time and be free, outside of here...even for just one day. A day of freedom."

Sojung sighed and looked down at her hand that Eunbi was still holding. She continued her rant.

"Let's at least take this chance of getting out of this base. We'll be outside, not free, but we'll be outside. My skin's gotten paler from not being out there in years."

••••••

"Um Yuna..c-can I uhh...h-hold your hand?"

SinB studdered out in a quiet voice. Yuna giggled and held the darktrooper's hand in her own, interwining their finger. They were currently in now SinB and Yuna's room. The young Padawan asked Rey to make a space for her and SinB so that she could ease SinB into the resistance lifestyle. SinB isn't used to being this comfortable and is definitely not used to not having to be alert all the time.

"Next time, don't be so hesitant. Just hold my hand. I won't mind."

Yuna kissed her cheek gently and rested her head on her shoulder. SinB was still recovering from her gunshot wound so she would have to stay in bed for at least today. Tomorrow, she'll get the whole run down of the whole shebang and find out what she's best at and how she can contribute to the resistance.

Yuna wrapped her arms around SinB's waist and got in closer to her. SinB was sort of tense as she's never felt this kind of affection before. Yuna giggled at her.

"Relax SinB, it's just me. It's not like a hug will hurt you right?"

SinB nodded and sighed as she relaxed into Yuna's body. Eventually, both girls ended up holding each other in their arms, enjoying each other's warmth.

"This is all so new to me. This feeling of warmth and affection. It was always cold and tense back at the base...you constantly had to be on your feet and working but..but now I'm here, relaxing on a warm bed in the arms of a person whom I adore for her bravery and her beauty."

"Do you really mean that SinB?"

"Of course I do Yuna...I'm pretty bad at lying and I do not enjoy giving false statements to people so I do mean what I said."

Yuna giggled at SinB's formality. She still talks in a strict and responsible way.

"Then kiss me to make it official."

"H-huh?! Official? M-make what official exactly?"

"This thing that we have...I'm pretty sure I've fallen in love with you SinB and I think it's the same with you."

"I mean...I do enjoy being with you and being like this with your arms around me and.."

"If you enjoy this so much then just kiss me. Then I will know for sure that this feeling is real."

SinB gulped and sighed. She held the side of Yuna's face gently and leaned in slightly. Yuna rested her forehead on SinB's and smiled as she stared into her nervous eyes.

"No need to be nervous SinB. I got you. I'm here."

SinB nodded and she took a deep breath in and pressed her lips to Yuna's. The older girl smiled and brought SinB in closer by pulling on her waist. SinB parted to get air and then connected their lips, addicted to the feeling of Yuna's soft pair.

"SinB.."

Yuna said into the kiss and SinB just responded by deepening it. Pressing her lips harder to Yuna's. Their legs tangled together and their hands ended up being around each other's bodies.

Yuna parted once she felt desperate for air. She rested her hand on SinB's chest and gasped for air. Her forehead still on SinB's.

"That was amazing. Are you sure you've never kissed anyone before me?"

"I am just doing what feels right. I guess it is working...am I correct?"

"Oh you are more than correct, my love."