51-NB

The New Jedi

Yewon and Yerin were in the medical bay the next morning. They both were hurt pretty badly but nothing severe or deadly. They would just have scars left there. The medics also told them to rest a few days so that it wouldn’t do anything bad to their wounds.

This morning, Yewon was talking to Yerin about a dream she had. She was confused about being either scared or hopeful.

”So...I see Yuna standing a few meters ahead of me. Then I see a dark figure next to her, they had the bright red sign of the first order on their upper arm. Yuna was raising up her blue lightsaber to hit them but then she just dropped it and hugged them instead.”

”Really? What the heck? Making friends with the enemy?”

”Then she grabbed their hand and began to run towards me...Yuna was...smiling like she had just found something valuable like treasure.”

”Okay...it could be that this ‘figure’ wants to help Yuna so that she can escape or it could be that Yuna is being swayed by the dark side right now...oh I hope it’s the first option!”

”I hope so too Yerin.”

••••••

”ARGH!!!”

”Obey me.”

”NEVER!!”

Yuna pushed back at Kylo Ren forcefully only to be pushed back herself. It was a force battle between the both of them...and Yuna was winning.

51-NB stood at the corner of the room. Biting her bottom lips and hoping Yuna would defeat Ren. She is defecting against the first order right now as they were battling but she couldn’t hold her true feelings back.

It’s not a very fair battle. Yuna was still restrained in the chair, almost starving, sore and hurt muscles. Yet she was still winning against Ren. He finally got pushed to the floor, Yuna took advantage and went to his neck, he began to choke.

”You better stop trying to make me your apprentice...you will let me escape.”

”I-I will...to a private cell!!”

Yuna groaned and let go of him and he coughed and she rolled her eyes.

”You really won’t give up huh?”

”No..”

”Oh well then. Now leave me with my darktrooper.”

”Your darktrooper?”

”51-NB has been the only one who hasn’t choked me or hurt me...unlike you. So she is somehow my...friend.”

Ren chuckled. He looked towards the darktrooper.

”Why don’t you show her the wonders of the first order and the dark side. Might as well since you will now be her own personal darktrooper. To keep her at bay and you better tell me if you see her trying to escape. No food or water until I say so.”

Ren bursted out of the room and Yuna sighed. The darktrooper came up and held her shoulder gently as the doors closed.

”Only a few more hours. Then you can get out of here.”

”I...I wanna see you’re face before I leave.”

”What? Um...I do not think that’s a good ide-“

”Please. I should be able to see my friend’s face at least.”

”Friend?”

”Yes. Maybe I’ll even give you a name.”

51-NB gasped. She looked down and unclipped the straps by her neck. She slowly pulled off the helmet. Yuna saw blond strands of hair falling out. Then the helmet was taken off finally, revealing a beautiful woman. Yuna had her breath taken away.

”You...are absolutely beautiful.”

The darktrooper let out a small smile. She looked down and blushed slightly.

”Your smile is amazing..you shouldn’t wear that helmet around me anymore.”

”Um...I will try...are you hungry?”

”YES.”

”Okay...I will be right back. If anyone asks where I went, tell them I went to the...the restroom.”

Yuna nodded and saw as 51-NB put her black helmet back on. She began to walk but Yuna yelled out.

”SinB!”

”Huh?”

”SinB! That can be your name! I used the N and the B in your name and the 51 kinda looked like the letters S and I...you like it?”

”I think it is clever. Thank you for giving me my first name.”

SinB walked out and Yuna smiled.

After a few more moments, SinB walked in with a bag of water and a loaf of bread with an apple. Yuna was happy to see any food at this point.

”It was all I could get right now without getting caught.”

”It’s okay SinB. I’ll take anything at this point.”

”How are you going to eat this though? Your arms are restricted!”

Yuna groaned and threw her head back. Her stomach was completely empty and all she wanted right now was something to eat.

”Just...feed it to me?”

”But I-“

”SinB I’m starving!!”

SinB sighed and took off her helmet and ruffled her hair as she walked up to Yuna and opened the bag of water. She held it up to Yuna’s mouth. She began to drink it eagerly. SinB pulled it back a bit to let her breath.

”Oh my gosh that was amazing.”

SinB chuckled and brought out the bread and broke a piece from it. She held it up to Yuna’s mouth and she ate it. Yuna smiled and opened for more. SinB repeated the same thing until all of the bread was gone. She gave Yuna more water. 

“I want you to leave here with me. Please....I...I want you to come with me..”

”I really want to Yuna but...if they find out that I left and betrayed the first order, they will kill me and everyone I have ever cared about. I..I am sorry but...I can’t go.”

”Then we won’t let them find out! We will...erase your name from the systems here if possible before we leave...I can try to-“

”Yuna...I..it is not worth it...I am just a plain darktrooper. Imagine what they will do to me once they see me in their base. They will chase me out. I really think that they will not accept me being there.”

”If they don’t want you there then I will leave there with you as well...I just wanna be with you...I care about you and all I know is that you don’t deserve this pain. SinB...please come with me..please!”

SinB felt tears coming out of her eyes like waterfalls. She’s never had someone care for her this way. Yuna leaned foward and leaned her forehead on SinB’s.

”I will find a way to get you out of here with me.”

SinB sobbed. She’s never cried or looked this vulnerable in front of anyone in a long time but Yuna has made her do things she hasn’t never imagined she would be doing. 

“I...I want to go with you Yuna..”

”And you will. We will leave here tomorrow.”